ADVERTISEMENT

Trans Influencer view on Trump's Campaign Promises

GMSuC4KWoAA3lkX

I've had to put up with a transitioning male at my wife's workplace on campus for the past two years. I've been cordial to him over time as I believe people can be what they want to be as long as they don't project to be superior to others. He is on his third first name now.
Anyway, I was visiting with another person in that office during Holy Week and making plans to meet that would work for our church schedules. This transitioning person exploded and said "Christians are the biggest problem in the %#><$ world". It also said "that all Christians should be locked up in jail". My wife grabbed arm and pulled me out of the office before I could reply to this fine piece of humanity.

I've had to put up with a transitioning male at my wife's workplace on campus for the past two years. I've been cordial to him over time as I believe people can be what they want to be as long as they don't project to be superior to others. He is on his third first name now.
Anyway, I was visiting with another person in that office during Holy Week and making plans to meet that would work for our church schedules. This transitioning person exploded and said "Christians are the biggest problem in the %#><$ world". It also said "that all Christians should be locked up in jail". My wife grabbed arm and pulled me out of the office before I could reply to this fine piece of humanity.
The demented creep should try the Middle East on for size.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT