ADVERTISEMENT

Traitors gonna traitor.

El lol. Top secret code word classified information is stored on those computers, the president’s conversations are not routinely stored on those servers for purely political reasons. That’s the point. Trumps calls were being leaked due to his nature as a national security threat, his handlers decided to hide these embarrassing and compromising calls in a system built for code word intelligence. They were trying to hide this from us.
This paragraph makes no sense whatsoever. Basically, you're saying they hid the information from "us" by moving it from one place to which "we" did not have access, to another place to which both "we" and the leaker did not have access -- as if there is some sort of God-given right to have information stored where it can be leaked. That makes about as much sense as the antifa dumbfvck who complains that his right to commit civil disobedience is being violated when he is arrested for burning a police car.

Reactions: 22LR and Headhunter
This paragraph makes no sense whatsoever. Basically, you're saying they hid the information from "us" by moving it from one place to which "we" did not have access, to another place to which both "we" and the leaker did not have access -- as if there is some sort of God-given right to have information stored where it can be leaked. That makes about as much sense as the antifa dumbfvck who complains that his right to commit civil disobedience is being violated when he is arrested for burning a police car.
Us includes the those who would normally see said read outs. They hid them from potential whistleblowers. Hence our current situation.

They hid them from people who would normally be able to see them because no one leaked them before because they are considered private.

Since the government is littered with ass hats that will leak shit they shouldn't they moved them in 2017 to a different server.

Nothing illegal about it.

They hid them from people who would normally be able to see them because no one leaked them before because they are considered private.

Since the government is littered with ass hats that will leak shit they shouldn't they moved them in 2017 to a different server.

giphy.gif

Us includes the those who would normally see said read outs. They hid them from potential whistleblowers. Hence our current situation.
Oh bullshiit. Government bureaufvcks who can't cut it in the real world are anything but "us." Maybe "you," but not "us." Still not seeing how the administration has a duty to leave information where leakers can exploit it for their own political motives. You're practicing circular reasoning, Socrates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Headhunter

Spot on. Ever since Trump took office, we've had leakers trying to cripple the executive branch by leaking frivolous claims of illegality, that invariably turn out to be nothing-burgers, in order to advance their own agenda. Hiding this sort of thing from those saboteurs isn't corruption, it's diligence.

Spot on. Ever since Trump took office, we've had leakers trying to cripple the executive branch by leaking frivolous claims of illegality, that invariably turn out to be nothing-burgers, in order to advance their own agenda. Hiding this sort of thing from those saboteurs isn't corruption, it's diligence.
It’s like they’re upset because Trump put a note in his pants pocket instead of putting it in his jacket pocket. Because gotdammit, he’s supposed to put the note in his jacket pocket. Traitor!

Reactions: Headhunter

But it's official gubmint busi ess. Using his private lawyer and those 2 lowlifes to scheme up an old fashioned witch hunt. While he's screaming witch hunt.

This is so, so, awful.

I saw some fox last night and they had a guy doing a snl type standup on this scandal, WITH A LAUGHTRACK. I havent been clued in, my gawd it's straight propaganda.

Reactions: Pokeabear

If the phone call and subject was a confidential matter of national security that warranted moving to that server, why did he instruct the ukrainian to work with Biff's private lawyer with no security clearance?

If the phone call and subject was a confidential matter of national security that warranted moving to that server, why did he instruct the ukrainian to work with Biff's private lawyer with no security clearance?
You didn't even read my post. Jerkoffs within the administration have been leaking since 1/20/17. All they did was move the stuff out of the reach of the leakers. Whether or not it warrants classification is irrelevant. It is not public information, nor should it be. No crime committed, just due diligence. Using your logic, if I change the locks on my door after my house gets burgled, then I've committed some heinous illegal/unethical/immoral act by denying access to future thieves. It's really not hard for someone with at least a modicum of intelligence to understand. Granted, you are probably not such a person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT