ADVERTISEMENT

Traitors gonna traitor.

Wow, so we’ve circled around to RussiaRussiaRussia again.

Also, he’s right. Hard to say much about some Facebook groups and targeted ads when we’ve overtly involved ourselves in the affairs of other nations.....right or wrong.

Also, he’s right. Hard to say much about some Facebook groups and targeted ads when we’ve overtly involved ourselves in the affairs of other nations.....right or wrong.
Whataboutisim is a favorite tactic of the Ruskies.

Unbelievable.

A President telling another country that he doesn't care about that country's interference in our election. That right there is an impeachment offense.

Does this man not know he took an oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution? He is an absolute disgrace.

Of course he did! Like the deficit: "I won't be around."

And the rubes LIKE IT!

Help me understand why our enemy wanted Biff.

Also, he’s right.

What the **** is wrong with you? You honestly think it is right for a President to tell another country he doesn't care about their interference in our elections?

Do you even care about this country and it's national security? Seriously?

Reactions: Pokeabear
So what did Trump say that was false?

Trump knows it's all a charade. The Rusians know we meddle and we know they meddle and acting like it's all secret from each other is a joke.

So you are fine with other countries meddling in our elections? You are fine with a President sitting back and saying he doesn't care?

You guys are seriously losing it to defend this behavior by a President.

So you are fine with other countries meddling in our elections? You are fine with a President sitting back and saying he doesn't care?

You guys are seriously losing it to defend this behavior by a President.
I'm just saying the hysteria over this is a joke. The President can scream at the Russians til he's blue in the face he knows they won't stop. They know we won't stop.

Trump doesn't go for the fake outrage. Both sides will do what they can to block the others efforts and there are many other countries involved in this dance.

I'm just saying the hysteria over this is a joke.

No it's not! We are talking about the integrity of our elections. Foreign interference in our elections. The President is suppose to protect this country from foreign adversaries. That is part of his job! And here he is telling a country that he doesn't care that they interfered. And then he seeks more foreign influence from another government!

Look I understand you supported this man, but for once, step back and seriously look at what he did here. Stop defending him because you think you have to. Defend our national integrity and constitutional principles instead!

Another thing to remember in relation to this...

The day after Trump told the Russians he wasn't concerned about their interference, he told the American people something completely different. He said in an interview that if Russia interfered in our election, he wanted to know about it, that it would be a horrible thing, and he would make sure it will never happen.

Another thing to remember in relation to this...

The day after Trump told the Russians he wasn't concerned about their interference, he told the American people something completely different. He said in an interview that if Russia interfered in our election, he wanted to know about it, that it would be a horrible thing, and he would make sure it will never happen.
He was also briefed literally just before he went into that meeting with Lavrov and Kislyak that Russia had conclusively interfered in our elections on his behalf.

Reactions: my_2cents
No it's not! We are talking about the integrity of our elections. Foreign interference in our elections. The President is suppose to protect this country from foreign adversaries. That is part of his job! And here he is telling a country that he doesn't care that they interfered. And then he seeks more foreign influence from another government!

Look I understand you supported this man, but for once, step back and seriously look at what he did here. Stop defending him because you think you have to. Defend our national integrity and constitutional principles instead!

So why didn’t Obama protect us? You do know he was the one who purposely ignored russia as a threat and oversaw the interference right? Watched them annex Crimea. You are a hysterical ninny with blinders on.

Last edited:
He was also briefed literally just before he went into that meeting with Lavrov and Kislyak that Russia had conclusively interfered in our elections on his behalf.

Shameful, absolutely shameful.

He literally sold out this country's national security and actually thought no one would find out.

He is in trouble and rightfully so. It is of his own making.

Whatever keeps you trannies out of power is ok with me.

So to hell with our national security, with our Constitution, and with the rule of law huh? Bring on a dictatorship and tyranny as long as Democrats lose?

Never call yourself a patriot again.

So to hell with our national security, with our Constitution, and with the rule of law huh? Bring on a dictatorship and tyranny as long as Democrats lose?

Never call yourself a patriot again.

We are more secure without hillary supplying weapons to isis and you nutbars screaming for open borders. 1980 called jackwagon, russia is our friend. Sorry, they like everyone else hate leftist clowns. Deal with it.

Sincerely,
Patriot

We are more secure without hillary supplying weapons to isis and you nutbars screaming for open borders. 1980 called jackwagon, russia is our friend. Sorry, they like everyone else hate leftist clowns. Deal with it.

Sincerely,
Patriot

The second trump becomes a dictator I will drive to Florida and dance naked at your birthday party. Until then spare us your middle school girl drama meltdowns.

And you just continue to show what you are really about and what you really support.

The one positive thing about Trump ... he exposes individuals like yourself for the rest of us to see.

My biggest fear in all this: that you would get sick of failing and being lied to.

You were just shown on this thread how Trump lied to you. Are you not tired of being lied too? Or does Trump also get a pass from you on that?

That's right...they are lying to you about Trump lying, huh?

:rolleyes:

And you just continue to show what you are really about and what you really support.

The one positive thing about Trump ... he exposes individuals like yourself for the rest of us to see.
yep, something I’ve been trying to get across to certain posters on this board.

Reactions: my_2cents

Dems getting Ukraine to interfere in the 2916 election was completely ok. Right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT