ADVERTISEMENT

And Just Like That

Bobby, Jr. Can go f_ck himself, he’s a pandering lying pos that’s a traitor to everything he ever claimed to be.

200w.gif

I don't think I will ever understand the thinking of some people. Giving the Palestinians a free pass to rape, torture and murder Israelis in the most barbaric means ever thought of while losing your ever loving mind when the Israelis fight back to end it. SMFH
Reminds of the whole defund the police movement, just quit enforcing the laws for certain segments of the population and everything will be great. And they wonder why reasonable people think they have a screw loose?

I don't think I will ever understand the thinking of some people. Giving the Palestinians a free pass to rape, torture and murder Israelis in the most barbaric means ever thought of while losing your ever loving mind when the Israelis fight back to end it. SMFH
Reminds of the whole defund the police movement, just quit enforcing the laws for certain segments of the population and everything will be great. And they wonder why reasonable people think they have a screw loose?
TRUMP '24! 😁

Oh, can't fault Dan for being sold a bill of goods. The Kennedy's sold a lot of shit on folks back in their day.

Dirty motherfvckers. From the loins of their father joe.

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I enjoy going round and round with Dan as much as anyone, but calling him not a good person at all??? Huh?

PA AF

carry on
You are not exactly a good judge of character. That said I think Dan is liberal Pussy led in his household and you are the typical nut sack led liberal. Only thing thats probably different are your prounouns. But you both suck.

Dan's not a good man at all. He's a bigoted antisemite Nazi asshole. The board is better without his lunacy.
Nah. Claiming antisemite is simplistic, IMO. I think he still a good dude.

Dan is certainly incredibly misguided with his Israel/Palestine/Hamas views, but having dumb views and not understanding the impact does not mean he is anti-Jewish. Just means that he reads and consumes bias media…and, in this case, is too blind to know better. Shoot, go to the ’Ride ‘em Cowboys’ site —- …that political board is chock full of idiots that only consume extreme political biased “news”. They appear to think media matters, medias touch, and odd Twitter accounts are beacons of truth.

Nah. Claiming antisemite is simplistic, IMO. I think he still a good dude.

Dan is certainly incredibly misguided with his Israel/Palestine/Hamas views, but having dumb views and not understanding the impact does not mean he is anti-Jewish. Just means that he reads and consumes bias media…and, in this case, is too blind to know better. Shoot, go to the ’Ride ‘em Cowboys’ site —- …that political board is chock full of idiots that only consume extreme political biased “news”. They appear to think media matters, medias touch, and odd Twitter accounts are beacons of truth.
Yeah, I never thought he hates Jews. I think he’s anti-war, period.

Dan told me once that it was sort of funny how we opine and bicker back and forth about stuff as if it will change anything.

We take ourselves very seriously. Probably too seriously. About all we can do is vote for the least offensive candidate available. And I never miss that opportunity. The issues that we debate are important, but internet pissing matches are mostly meaningless.

I wish we were nicer to each other.

I think he voiced his condemnation of that.
Unfortunately his actions speak louder than his words. He has made it very clear his belief is the Israelis caused the Palestinians to attack them and that Israel is the bad guy for finally saying enough is enough. He ignores the fact Hamas believes the Israelis should be wiped off the face of the earth and the fact they will not ever live in peace with the Israelis.

Unfortunately his actions speak louder than his words. He has made it very clear his belief is the Israelis caused the Palestinians to attack them and that Israel is the bad guy for finally saying enough is enough. He ignores the fact Hamas believes the Israelis should be wiped off the face of the earth and the fact they will not ever live in peace with the Israelis.
OK.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT