ADVERTISEMENT

Thread: Israel-Hamas war

I will go one step further and say this where our intelligence agencies should be monitoring for terrorist cells.

Not putting moms on terrorist lists and surveilling moms for speaking out at school board meetings. That is the great terrorist prevention work our Biden admin has been doing. More concerned with the indoctrination of school children than protecting our border and keeping us safe from enemies that have been chanting death to America since the fall of 1979.
Saw a report in 2016 or 2017 (when ISIS was expanding and before Trump destroyed them) that over twenty Somalis from Minneapolis had went over there and joined ISIS. And that’s only the ones that we know about.

“Diversity” within a common culture is a strength. “Diversity” in cultures is not a strength and weakens nations.

I won't cheer for their deaths. But I'll not weep or pearl clutch over it either. It's a horrible truth that when those barbarians are removed from the population that the Earth will be better for it.
Yet the retaliation will also create terrorist to avenge their family just like Israel.

You want my opinion on how to handle this. Israel should bomb every Iran nuke facility and Biden should back them. They can spend that 6 billion rebuilding that shit.

Yet the retaliation will also create terrorist to avenge their family just like Israel.

You want my opinion on how to handle this. Israel should bomb every Iran nuke facility and Biden should back them. They can spend that 6 billion rebuilding that shit.
My first thought was to obliterate that mountain in Iran.

Son. I was referring to the underground uranium enrichment mine. Hello! Enlighten us with yer Iranian "holy place"

Git with it boy!
Oh I thought you meant the mountain were Noah landed. Sorry after your very nice and polite reply I should have known what you were referring to. I am running on 3-4 hours of sleep these days. Pigs Bigfoot Lawns Insurance reading homework been running hard. I should add a flintstone vitamin in there maybe.

Oh I thought you meant the mountain were Noah landed. Sorry after your very nice and polite reply I should have known what you were referring to. I am running on 3-4 hours of sleep these days. Pigs Bigfoot Lawns Insurance reading homework been running hard. I should add a flintstone vitamin in there maybe.
Eating pussy fixes all things. Pork and pussy would straiten out the mooslums.. imo. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
F8L0aR2XwAA5T6M

Some evidently need proof of the HAMAS atrocities. Picture of beheaded baby, and 2 burned babies.

Very hard to look at, but we should never forget, this what pure evil looks like. Warning: Very graphic.

Interesting the doubters needed proof of the facts from first hand witnesses. Maybe because they spread lies and BS for their purpose?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: AC2020 and OKSTATE1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT