ADVERTISEMENT

This thread devolved into the worst thread in history.

Just an ex QB trying to join the convo...but guess I am Considered a dissident and yahoo is a microcosm of the country- if you speak out for HCQ and/or Ivermectin and/Or against remdesivir and/or the shot you get squashed like a bug sadl

Just an ex QB trying to join the convo...but guess I am Considered a dissident and yahoo is a microcosm of the country- if you speak out for HCQ and/or Ivermectin and/Or against remdesivir and/or the shot you get squashed like a bug sadly
I agree with some of the stuff you say,…..but you are about as easy to spot as Toontown.

Do you hate the Jews?
Still mad bc I asked you to state what's in the experimental jab you worship so much from Fauci and Gates? Your credibility is waning with each reach you try. Are you going to answer the question? It's ok you can say- everyone on the boards knows you have no answer.

Still mad bc I asked you to state what's in the experimental jab you worship so much from Fauci and Gates? Your credibility is waning with each reach you try. Are you going to answer the question? It's ok you can say- everyone on the boards knows you have no answer.

I'm curious if you have any thoughts on Israel?

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD and AC2020
And yet one more reason people shouldn't take the jab----I give you the C--D--C
Anyone who watches this corrupt witch demon from the vaccine propaganda company CDC as well as mass murderer Fraudci .........And STILL DOESNT SEE the corrupt evil of them may be lost causes.

How about the example where she says "those taking the experimental jab EARLY may be in trouble - Have another of our shot$!! . THEN in almost the same breath lie and say "those in areas of low vaccination areas" - ie those with common sense.......well those people are in trouble Also.

I mean really people?

Anyone who watches this corrupt witch demon from the vaccine propaganda company CDC as well as mass murderer Fraudci .........And STILL DOESNT SEE the corrupt evil of them may be lost causes.

How about the example where she says "those taking the experimental jab EARLY may be in trouble - Have another of our shot$!! . THEN in almost the same breath lie and say "those in areas of low vaccination areas" - ie those with common sense.......well those people are in trouble Also.

I mean really people?

You forgot to reference "gab". :eek:

As opposed to those who had The virus early and have the antibodies are like King Kong- since Cov1 antibodies stayed strong 17 years - COV 2 as stated earlier should be close to that- provided you didn't buy the kool aid and follow the crowd and get poked (no OSU pun intended)

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
He refuses to answer. A person who supports Israel will say so unashamed. One who hates the Jews will dodge the question because he's a chickenshit. Until he says otherwise, @Corndog2021 is a P.O.S. white supremacist and deserves eternal torment and anguish.
I dont think it's NZ. NZ never called names or personally attavked anybody. He was a metronome of conspiracy theories but he never acted like this guy.

Reactions: AC2020
He refuses to answer. A person who supports Israel will say so unashamed. One who hates the Jews will dodge the question because he's a chickenshit. Until he says otherwise, @Corndog2021 is a P.O.S. white supremacist and deserves eternal torment and anguish.
Lol nice reach- y'all hate me bc I call out you being some of the most gullible drones on the Earth. Y'all want everyone to take the Gates shot - and YOU, Ac and medic won't answer what's in the shot so you make up me being some anti Semite. I hate Fauci and Gates and not Jews DICKHEAD - try and deflect from the fact I'm anti mRNA experimental shots with the media hiding all the deaths and injuries.

Nice try tho- are you a leftist where you cry racist everyone you can't win an argument - what a yellow belly POS girly man you are- you're totally gutless.

I know what's in the shot 22 - how about you? Here's your hero talking about depopulation through vaccines - gullible yellowbellyhack.
Everyone sees through your "antiJew" spew bc you want everyone like you- yellow, scared and taking an experimental shot by sociopath Bill Gates. Us with common sense that see though the global left BS you absolutely can't stand.

Any of you shot loving Fauci worshipping Scaredy cats asked your Dr how they test for the Delta variant?! Lol- there is no such tests! The global leftist through that term out there to laugh at people like you- they think your the stupidest gluts in the world. You do know lambda is next and there's 26 letters in the alphabet 🤔

Lol nice reach- y'all hate me bc I call out you being some of the most gullible drones on the Earth. Y'all want everyone to take the Gates shot - and YOU, Ac and medic won't answer what's in the shot so you make up me being some anti Semite. I hate Fauci and Gates and not Jews DICKHEAD - try and deflect from the fact I'm anti mRNA experimental shots with the media hiding all the deaths and injuries.

Nice try tho- are you a leftist where you cry racist everyone you can't win an argument - what a yellow belly POS girly man you are- you're totally gutless.

I know what's in the shot 22 - how about you? Here's your hero talking about depopulation through vaccines - gullible yellowbellyhack.
Everyone sees through your "antiJew" spew bc you want everyone like you- yellow, scared and taking an experimental shot by sociopath Bill Gates. Us with common sense that see though the global left BS you absolutely can't stand.

Any of you shot loving Fauci worshipping Scaredy cats asked your Dr how they test for the Delta variant?! Lol- there is no such tests! The global leftist through that term out there to laugh at people like you- they think your the stupidest gluts in the world. You do know lambda is next and there's 26 letters in the alphabet 🤔

Don't forget that Flailey believes we can't listen to anyone that has a financial stake in the issue. Spoon feed that to him. Flailey makes more $$$ the more covid hysteria there is. Wonder if he's racking up overtime or extra $$ from all this?

That's HIS logic - don't you be afraid to ask him about it.

I dont think it's NZ. NZ never called names or personally attavked anybody. He was a metronome of conspiracy theories but he never acted like this guy.
Ooooo holier than thou leftist wow who da thunk? If you want to talk about calling names we going to talk about the attackers of myself? Nope- bc they side with you.(which anyone in the side of a full blown leftist cannot be right!)
I can handle it as I am great comfort knowing the decision I made not to put the experimental Fauci Ouchi in my system, I would think it's funny except it's pretty sad with all the people that died and the ones who will have a compromised immune system. ADE is a very real thing from the shot -
says even the corrupt CDC (vaccine propaganda company)is now admitting people who took the shot that their immune system has been compromised.

I'm sad for all of y'all that took it but my main thing is we call attention to it since the media suppresses the information of all the tens of thousands of deaths, the millions of bad adverse reactions- tons permanent and that's a fact

Ooooo holier than thou leftist wow who da thunk? If you want to talk about calling names we going to talk about the attackers of myself? Nope- bc they side with you.(which anyone in the side of a full blown leftist cannot be right!)
I can handle it as I am great comfort knowing the decision I made not to put the experimental Fauci Ouchi in my system, I would think it's funny except it's pretty sad with all the people that died and the ones who will have a compromised immune system. ADE is a very real thing from the shot -
says even the corrupt CDC (vaccine propaganda company)is now admitting people who took the shot that their immune system has been compromised.

I'm sad for all of y'all that took it but my main thing is we call attention to it since the media suppresses the information of all the tens of thousands of deaths, the millions of bad adverse reactions- tons permanent and that's a fact

• Sad
Reactions: AC2020
Glad to know you don’t hate Israel.

All that other stuff you’re spewing, that’s a conversation between you and you, like all your other posts. It interests me 0.000%.
Yeah I know- you love the experimentals But you don't know what's in them so you call people antisemitic, we all got that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT