ADVERTISEMENT

This photo is triggering liberals and soyboys

I would hope local law enforcement had better things to do than bust her for being a dumbass, but she’s still a dumbass. She’s still breaking laws. Tennessee has no defined brandishing law, but read their coded definition of 1) disorderly conduct and 2) assault. In some states, she’s definitely brandishing.

Also interested in how taking that picture might constitute illegal conduct (assault or disorderly conduct or anything else) under Tennessee law.

Maybe things will clear up if you label the ladies A, B, and C and denote the time shortly after OP as t=0 and the time now as t=1.
I think you should be like the Democratic Party and label them by race.

Reactions: Medic007
196.gif

Reactions: Medic007
There are three pictures of ladies in this thread...are ANY of them exhibiting or carrying illegally as it pertains to the states they are in?

Listen very carefully, you fvcking idiot...I’ll even use pilts idea...

I was mistaken and said I stood corrected on girl A and girl C. I said the first time (on the first page, no less), girl B was “legal open carry”.

Listen very carefully, you fvcking idiot...I’ll even use pilts idea...

I was mistaken and said I stood corrected on girl A and girl C. I said the first time (on the first page, no less), girl B was “legal open carry”.

Says the daily victim of unprovoked ad hominem attacks.

Just so we are clear....you were wrong in any of your statements of illegality about any of the pictures. None of them reflect illegal conduct in the states they were taken?

Yes?

Do you want to come down to my office and kick my ass?

It kind of sounds like you do.

#winning

Says the daily victim of unprovoked ad hominem attacks.

Do you want to come down to my office and kick my ass?

It kind of sounds like you do.

What I’d like is for you to start applying that brain of yours to my posts occasionally, unfvck your head from your ass, and READ.

You can’t even admit what you’ve done (get on here all day trying to make a point and chasing your tail) or make a slight apology saying something like “hey Clint, ya know what, we misunderstood each other a bit. Good job owning up to girl 1/A and girl 3/C...I got what you said about girl 2/B.” That would never happen, though, would it? Your ego prevents you from seeing things you don’t wanna see.

No, I don’t want to kick your ass, you arrogant prick. I know the end result of that (if you aren’t already armed).

Hell I just want to know how the holster configuration is factored into the legality of the situation.

Reactions: EvilPOKES
Hell I just want to know how the holster configuration is factored into the legality of the situation.

I owned a firearm in a much more restrictive state compared to OK or TN. What I was taught, 2 of these girls would be unlawful display of a firearm in a regular setting not posing.

I owned a firearm in a much more restrictive state compared to OK or TN. What I was taught, 2 of these girls would be unlawful display of a firearm in a regular setting not posing.
Help me understand this since this is a totally foreign concept to me.
Yeah, let's ignore the context of the photo for a moment...

What exactly makes the difference regarding the type and use of the holster?

Help me understand this since this is a totally foreign concept to me.
Yeah, let's ignore the context of the photo for a moment...

What exactly makes the difference regarding the type and use of the holster?

You’ll have to defer to JD on Oklahoma law, I’m done discussing that. In Washington, open carry requires the holster outside the belt and viewable from 3 different angles. For instance, gun on your right visible from front, right and rear. Same with a back holster or leg holster.

Concealed holster is what it is...gun can’t be seen. Their laws are more restrictive as to display and brandishing.

You’ll have to defer to JD on Oklahoma law, I’m done discussing that. In Washington, open carry requires the holster outside the belt and viewable from 3 different angles. For instance, gun on your right visible from front, right and rear. Same with a back holster or leg holster.

Concealed holster is what it is...gun can’t be seen. Their laws are more restrictive as to display and brandishing.

Cool. Any reference link to the statute or training in Washington? I want to know because knowing is half the battle.

Some one who needs to read a book by a Canadian Jungian psychologist to know to stand up straight and clean their room.

While I appreciate your effort to give a hat tip to Jordan Peterson, your definition shows a lack of understanding in tracing causality.

The condition you state is exogenous to what causes a person to be a soyboy.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
While I appreciate your effort to give a hat tip to Jordan Peterson, your definition shows a lack of understanding in tracing causality.

The condition you state is exogenous to what causes a person to be a soyboy.
Small salad, but densely packed.

What I’d like is for you to start applying that brain of yours to my posts occasionally, unfvck your head from your ass, and READ.

You can’t even admit what you’ve done (get on here all day trying to make a point and chasing your tail) or make a slight apology saying something like “hey Clint, ya know what, we misunderstood each other a bit. Good job owning up to girl 1/A and girl 3/C...I got what you said about girl 2/B.” That would never happen, though, would it? Your ego prevents you from seeing things you don’t wanna see.

No, I don’t want to kick your ass, you arrogant prick. I know the end result of that (if you aren’t already armed).

You must have missed where I stated....

...I can freely admit you said whatever you believe you said. Watch....WHATEVER YOU SAY YOU SAID, I ADMIT YOU SAID THAT....

It’s all good, though.

Thanks for the link. I didn't go through every sub-section but did hit the top dozen or so that looked like it would possibly cover the part about how you must carry your firearm.

Can you help me find what sub-section in the code that would address the assertion that it must be worn in a holster outside the belt and viewable from 3 different angles?

You first...

Answer mine, I’ll answer yours.

I admitted that a long time ago in this thread. If you had actually owned up to misunderstanding who I was referencing you’d admit you were wrong about one of them. You know it too...

First one is legal open carry. 2nd one is a concealed holster, unlawful

That was in reference to the 2nd two women in NZ post (I even quoted it).

Now...your turn...

I admitted that a long time ago in this thread. If you had actually owned up to misunderstanding who I was referencing you’d admit you were wrong about one of them. You know it too...

That was in reference to the 2nd two women in NZ post (I even quoted it).

Now...your turn...

Yeah, I misinterpreted what you were claiming and came to a wrong conclusion about that. Not wrong about any of my legal statements though.

Which I also admitted when I said...”WHATEVER YOU SAY YOU SAID, I ADMIT YOU SAID THAT.”

You gotta admit though....you were definitely being completely less than clear as you scrambled around to different positions. I wasn’t the only one confused.

Yeah, I misinterpreted what you were claiming and came to a wrong conclusion about that. Not wrong about any of my legal statements though.

Which I also admitted when I said...”WHATEVER YOU SAY YOU SAID, I ADMIT YOU SAID THAT.”

You gotta admit though....you were definitely being completely less than clear as you scrambled around to different positions. I wasn’t the only one confused.

Yes I can admit that. We were bypassing for most of this thread. Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT