ADVERTISEMENT

This needs to go viral ASAP

Must be another one of those wonderful Democrat Covid policies 2Cents claimed saved the country. Along with not being able to buy paint In Michigan to paint the inside of your house, saved the country from being decimated.

Must be another one of those wonderful Democrat Covid policies 2Cents claimed saved the country. Along with not being able to buy paint In Michigan to paint the inside of your house, saved the country from being decimated.
Saved the country? Just heard on the radio that the latest death figure from the covid shots is up to 17 million. And you know 99% of them are indoctrinated libs who jabbed themselves without questioning the health risks.

Minnesota grandma jailed for defying Walz COVID lockdown orders warns 'you do not want tyranny at this level'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...warns-americans-you-do-not-want-tyranny-level
Apparently we have the latest J6 hostage to be sentenced.

12 months probation. 6 months house arrest, 6 months no internet access.

$103,000 fine, the largest fine for a misdemeanor in United States history.

Did I mention the hostage is a 72 year-old grandmother?

Get ready for another 4 years of this if we let the left steal another election.

As Reagan said 'It is a time for choosing".

Thank god they punished this 72 year old lady for strolling around the capital, meanwhile illegals that sexually assault women and caught numerous times as habitual criminals are continually released without bail to commit more crimes. This lady was obviously a threat to the public while the illegals are a positive for the public. SMFH

Minnesota grandma jailed for defying Walz COVID lockdown orders warns 'you do not want tyranny at this level'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...warns-americans-you-do-not-want-tyranny-level
WalzCOVID is trending on Twitter. Due to your link, and this:

Walz authorized the police to walk down the street and open fire on anyone who was even WATCHING THEM from their houses.

Anyone who doesn't 100% support Trump is 100% supporting America becoming a police state.

And you're doing it with your eyes open.

Thank god they punished this 72 year old lady for strolling around the capital, meanwhile illegals that sexually assault women and caught numerous times as habitual criminals are continually released without bail to commit more crimes. This lady was obviously a threat to the public while the illegals are a positive for the public. SMFH
The greatest threat to Democracy is white old female nationalists that attend Catholic Latin mass.

WalzCOVID is trending on Twitter. Due to your link, and this:

Walz authorized the police to walk down the street and open fire on anyone who was even WATCHING THEM from their houses.

Anyone who doesn't 100% support Trump is 100% supporting America becoming a police state.

And you're doing it with your eyes open.
Can't you just feelz all the joy?

Wait, I thought Trump ruined the economy by shutting down the country and Biden rebuilt it?

I am SO confused.

No Brain and no Courage. 🤣

GU5ezhLXQAADZrO

Last edited:
Get ready for another 4 years of this if we let the left steal another election.

As Reagan said 'It is a time for choosing".
So what do you propose should be done?

If Harris wins in November, and Trump claims the election was stolen, what do you think you Trump cultists should do? Time for choosing and all of that. What are you calling for if Harris wins?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

If Harris wins in November, and Trump claims the election was stolen, what do you think you Trump cultists should do? Time for choosing and all of that. What are you calling for if Harris wins?
Her winning or losing isn't the issue.

The left stealing another election is the issue.

Tell Kamala not to cheat and that's the end of it.

death-wish-charles-bronson-poster.jpg

Her winning or losing isn't the issue.

The left stealing another election is the issue.

Tell Kamala not to cheat and that's the end of it.
Again, . . .

• Haha
Again, . . .

You're asking the wrong question.

"What will Trump supporters do if the election is stolen?" is the right question.

Who is guilty of the theft is irrelevant. What matters is the damage another stolen election does to our nation. Anyone that puts the country ahead of their politics can agree with that.

"BREAKING! The 2024 election has been stolen!"

Ghost: "OMG throw them in jail!"

2cents: "Now wait aminnite....who stole it???"

You're asking the wrong question.

"What will Trump supporters do if the election is stolen?" is the right question.

Who is guilty of the theft is irrelevant. What matters is the damage another stolen election does to our nation. Anyone that puts the country ahead of their politics can agree with that.

"BREAKING! The 2024 election has been stolen!"

Ghost: "OMG throw them in jail!"

2cents: "Now wait aminnite....who stole it???"
Again, for the third time, . . .

• Haha

Kamalla's gullet gits yer little pud twitchin?

Trump supporters will do the same thing they did when Trump said get the shot: We will have already looked at the situation and will have made up our minds independently of Trump.

Trump's opinion isn't what we go by. If that was the case, we all would have gotten the clot shot in 2020 cause that's what Trump said we should do.

We will do the same thing we did in 2020: We will look at the election, we will assess the results, and decide for ourselves what happened.

If another election is stolen, we will demand justice. If the election is fair, we will be happy.

Note I didn't mention candidate. Because who is declared the winner doesn't matter. What matters is we have secure elections.

That's what it looks like to put your country before your politics.

Reactions: fatman76

If Harris wins and we don't have the same shenanigans not a damn thing will happen.

If we have another stolen election it'll be more of the same. Courts without the balls to hear cases, fiery congressional hearings, mad people on social media.

Political violence is 90% from the Left.

What do you think will happen if Trump wins? Violence, 4 years of some fake "Russia collusion" type narrative, claims of illegitimacy?

Reactions: skylinepoke
then you ain’t no ghost of matches malone

If patriots were in charge then Butler never happens. That's just brain-dead obvious to everyone.

Q is a channel created by Trump and Scavino to leverage as a way to get the truth out about what the Deep State is doing and has been up to. No more, no less.

There's zero evidence that the military is working with Trump, and there's plenty (Butler) that it actually is not.

Q has done its job, it's opened many eyes to the reality of the corruption in DC and around the world.

But there's no bigger plan. There's no 'looking glass' time machine that they are leveraging to always know the DS's moves.

It is what it is. And when Trump still isn't in charge 6 months from now, no one is going to buy the 'patriots are in charge' spin anymore. Bookmark this post.

Last edited:
If patriots were in charge then Butler never happens. That's just brain-dead obvious to everyone.

Q is a channel created by Trump and Scavino to leverage as a way to get the truth out about what the Deep State is doing and has been up to. No more, no less.

There's zero evidence that the military is working with Trump, and there's plenty (Butler) that it actually is not.

Q has done its job, it's opened many eyes to the reality of the corruption in DC and around the world.

But there's no bigger plan. There's no 'looking glass' time machine that they are leveraging to always know the DS's moves.

It is what it is. And when Trump still isn't in charge 6 months from now, no one is going to buy the 'patriots are in charge' spin anymore. Bookmark this post.
I found Q interesting. Never bought into the Trump playing 4D Chess and patriots are in charge behind the scenes angles. Nor do I believe the Illuminati, Jewish bankers or some other cabal are running the world behind the curtain.

The left are rebels against decency and I submit, God.

It is not in their nature to have fealty to any one person or group. They vote lockstep because it advances their ideology. There is no way a cabal could stay unified long enough to execute a secret behind the scenes structure. There would be constant rebellions against whomever is "in charge" as they vie to be the one. A rebel who rebels against the ultimate power in the universe is not going to submit to another fellow human unless forced to.

One world government when it comes will be done in the open. I will be crammed down the throats of all. It will be the structure that binds even the leftist themselves into servitude to the state. The dictator like Caesar will have to watch his back as others in power will vie for his spot.

Butler is your great evidence Lol

you talking kevin butler or shelvin mack butler?

of course the baby goes out with the bathwater dropping
“looking glass time machine”

but no mention of “peads”

just admit you aren’t comfortable with anything beyond what you are told and plugged in to via MSM

There is no way a cabal could stay unified long enough to execute a secret behind the scenes structure.

One world government when it comes will be done in the open.

A dirty compromised Cabal can easily stay unified.

One world gubmit was done in the open
You think covid came from bats in a wet market?

Are you waiting for Leslie Stahl to announce to make it true?

I found Q interesting. Never bought into the Trump playing 4D Chess and patriots are in charge behind the scenes angles. Nor do I believe the Illuminati, Jewish bankers or some other cabal are running the world behind the curtain.

The left are rebels against decency and I submit, God.

It is not in their nature to have fealty to any one person or group. They vote lockstep because it advances their ideology. There is no way a cabal could stay unified long enough to execute a secret behind the scenes structure. There would be constant rebellions against whomever is "in charge" as they vie to be the one. A rebel who rebels against the ultimate power in the universe is not going to submit to another fellow human unless forced to.

One world government when it comes will be done in the open. I will be crammed down the throats of all. It will be the structure that binds even the leftist themselves into servitude to the state. The dictator like Caesar will have to watch his back as others in power will vie for his spot.
There's definitely a cabal/illumimati whatever you want to call it running the world. That part I totally buy.

The whole 'Q is in charge, trust the plan' went out the window for me in the 2022 midterms. The left stole 2020 and we were told that had to happen so we had evidence of them stealing it.

Ok, maybe. So if you buy that, that sets up there's no way they can steal 2022.

Yet they did. Stole it in broad daylight from Kari Lake, and nothing happened. Q did nothing to stop it.

Here was the final straw for me: One of the election officials in Maricopa Co testified that MC intentionally used the wrong size ballots when they printed them out, using 19 inches, creating the infamous 'fit to print' issue. Since those ballots were printed out the wrong size, all of the votes cast with them WERE INVALID.

The wrong size ballots were ONLY given to polling places in REPUBLICAN areas of MC. Lake's team grilled the election official about this, he said it was no big deal, EVERYONE KNEW THEY WERE DOING IT, then he added that they did the same thing IN THE 2020 ELECTION AS WELL!

That one testimony invalidated ALL of Maricopa County's results in 2020 and 2022, and by extension, invalidated the results from Arizona for both 2020 and 2022.

Yet nothing was done. When I saw that, I stopped believing in Q being in charge of anything.

Butler is your great evidence Lol

you talking kevin butler or shelvin mack butler?

of course the baby goes out with the bathwater dropping
“looking glass time machine”

but no mention of “peads”

just admit you aren’t comfortable with anything beyond what you are told and plugged in to via MSM
Butler proves the military isn't protecting Trump.

If the military was protecting Trump, then the assassination attempt is stopped, the threat is neutralized AND the world is presented EVIDENCE of the left attempting to assassinate Trump.

Instead, Trump gets shot in the head, a patriot dies, another 2 go to the hospital and you think that proves the military is with Trump?

LOL. Ok bro.

I'm not comfortable believing in fairy tales. I don't believe in NESARA/GESARA or a great wealth transfer either. If it makes you feel better to believe all that, you do you.

And if I'm wrong, that means a lot of great stuff happens, so I'm fine with that.

6 months from now if Trump isn't in charge, no one is still gonna buy 'trust the plan'. Bookmark this post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT