ADVERTISEMENT

CStar going 184 seems pretty official

AtownPoke

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2006
Altus
He posted a thread post on X going after AJ.

In the second tweet he says he’d go up in weight to face him at the all star classic

Reactions: tom_v31
This is a classic troll. 🤣

GXE0IAfWQAA6fRY

A bunch of nothing Carter knows AJ can’t make 190.

Wonder how Cael feels about Carter wanting to bet $300k. That’s seems like a no no.

Lmao great stuff fellas. On a serious note, Dustin now has not one but two very tough opponents to win a natty. Word is when DT rolled into Stilly he was beating the hell out of Dustin daily. Plott has improved tremendously and now he at least makes it competitive.

So with Plott having improved greatly he's once again looking at wrestling Keck up to FOUR times (this is assuming Carter gets the 1 at NCAAS or Plott gets passed Carter on the bottom). I don't like that scenario of so many matches. Last year instead of Plott closing in, Keck separated even more. Problem is, 3 of the 4 matches are in a tournament setting. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Should he at least sit in the dual? Do you think DT masterminds a way for Plott to beat Keck over and over?

Lmao great stuff fellas. On a serious note, Dustin now has not one but two very tough opponents to win a natty. Word is when DT rolled into Stilly he was beating the hell out of Dustin daily. Plott has improved tremendously and now he at least makes it competitive.

So with Plott having improved greatly he's once again looking at wrestling Keck up to FOUR times (this is assuming Carter gets the 1 at NCAAS or Plott gets passed Carter on the bottom). I don't like that scenario of so many matches. Last year instead of Plott closing in, Keck separated even more. Problem is, 3 of the 4 matches are in a tournament setting. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Should he at least sit in the dual? Do you think DT masterminds a way for Plott to beat Keck over and over?
I never liked the "sit him out" idea. It gives the impression psychologically that you're scared of the other guy. It's better to me to get a feel for a guy during live action.

I never liked the "sit him out" idea. It gives the impression psychologically that you're scared of the other guy. It's better to me to get a feel for a guy during live action.
Normally I agree but that didn't work out last year. Getting a "feel" goes both ways.

Reactions: AtownPoke
1. Few months ago, AJ was called live on FRL last year by Chael Sonnen if he would beat Starocci when he was rumored to be going 197. AJ was uncharacteristically classy and said he would take himself obviously but Carter is one of the greatest and it would be a honor to wrestle him. Seems he had less trash to say when Carter to 197 was a thing.

2. Smoke became fire that Carter was NOT going 197, like everyone basically knew by late summer it wasn't going to be a thing. AJ subsequently issues an empty warning saying stay out of my weight class. Empty call outs like this when it's obvious someone isn't going to your weight class anyways is also a weak move.

3. Starocci obviously did not take Point 2 well (what a shocker) and also issued his own empty call out (190 pounds, a 600K purse, a tattoo) and took it a few notches up because that's what Carter Starocci likes to do.

All in all? Two giant uncontrollable egos issuing empty threats and everyone cringes (including a good bit of PSU fans)

1. Few months ago, AJ was called live on FRL last year by Chael Sonnen if he would beat Starocci when he was rumored to be going 197. AJ was uncharacteristically classy and said he would take himself obviously but Carter is one of the greatest and it would be a honor to wrestle him. Seems he had less trash to say when Carter to 197 was a thing.

2. Smoke became fire that Carter was NOT going 197, like everyone basically knew by late summer it wasn't going to be a thing. AJ subsequently issues an empty warning saying stay out of my weight class. Empty call outs like this when it's obvious someone isn't going to your weight class anyways is also a weak move.

3. Starocci obviously did not take Point 2 well (what a shocker) and also issued his own empty call out (190 pounds, a 600K purse, a tattoo) and took it a few notches up because that's what Carter Starocci likes to do.

All in all? Two giant uncontrollable egos issuing empty threats and everyone cringes (including a good bit of PSU fans)
Both were sure they would get away with it.

Reactions: AtownPoke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT