ADVERTISEMENT

This needs to go viral ASAP

Trump supporters will do the same thing they did when Trump said get the shot: We will have already looked at the situation and will have made up our minds independently of Trump.

Trump's opinion isn't what we go by. If that was the case, we all would have gotten the clot shot in 2020 cause that's what Trump said we should do.

We will do the same thing we did in 2020: We will look at the election, we will assess the results, and decide for ourselves what happened.

If another election is stolen, we will demand justice. If the election is fair, we will be happy.

Note I didn't mention candidate. Because who is declared the winner doesn't matter. What matters is we have secure elections.

That's what it looks like to put your country before your politics.
That's the difference.

I'd rather Harris win fairly than Trump winning fraudulently.

There's definitely a cabal/illumimati whatever you want to call it running the world. That part I totally buy.

The whole 'Q is in charge, trust the plan' went out the window for me in the 2022 midterms. The left stole 2020 and we were told that had to happen so we had evidence of them stealing it.

Ok, maybe. So if you buy that, that sets up there's no way they can steal 2022.

Yet they did. Stole it in broad daylight from Kari Lake, and nothing happened. Q did nothing to stop it.

Here was the final straw for me: One of the election officials in Maricopa Co testified that MC intentionally used the wrong size ballots when they printed them out, using 19 inches, creating the infamous 'fit to print' issue. Since those ballots were printed out the wrong size, all of the votes cast with them WERE INVALID.

The wrong size ballots were ONLY given to polling places in REPUBLICAN areas of MC. Lake's team grilled the election official about this, he said it was no big deal, EVERYONE KNEW THEY WERE DOING IT, then he added that they did the same thing IN THE 2020 ELECTION AS WELL!

That one testimony invalidated ALL of Maricopa County's results in 2020 and 2022, and by extension, invalidated the results from Arizona for both 2020 and 2022.

Yet nothing was done. When I saw that, I stopped believing in Q being in charge of anything.
The crux of your MC recap is correct but incomplete.

They also printed ballots that had ink that was too light to read. They printed ballots on the wrong weight paper (thicker 100lb vs 80lb). And, as you note, the size increased.

They basically threw the kitchen sink at the physical ballots in 60 (mostly red) precincts. Long lines, polls closing before people could get in, etc. suppressed the votes for one party over the other. (I won't even go into thoughts about what happened to the ballots they relocated to count elsewhere)

Trump needs to HAMMER voting early and voting by mail. Republicans have got to break the "I can only vote on election day" mentality.

There's definitely a cabal/illumimati whatever you want to call it running the world. That part I totally buy.

The whole 'Q is in charge, trust the plan' went out the window for me in the 2022 midterms. The left stole 2020 and we were told that had to happen so we had evidence of them stealing it.

Ok, maybe. So if you buy that, that sets up there's no way they can steal 2022.

Yet they did. Stole it in broad daylight from Kari Lake, and nothing happened. Q did nothing to stop it.

Here was the final straw for me: One of the election officials in Maricopa Co testified that MC intentionally used the wrong size ballots when they printed them out, using 19 inches, creating the infamous 'fit to print' issue. Since those ballots were printed out the wrong size, all of the votes cast with them WERE INVALID.

The wrong size ballots were ONLY given to polling places in REPUBLICAN areas of MC. Lake's team grilled the election official about this, he said it was no big deal, EVERYONE KNEW THEY WERE DOING IT, then he added that they did the same thing IN THE 2020 ELECTION AS WELL!

That one testimony invalidated ALL of Maricopa County's results in 2020 and 2022, and by extension, invalidated the results from Arizona for both 2020 and 2022.

Yet nothing was done. When I saw that, I stopped believing in Q being in charge of anything.

i very much appreciate that you take the time to be a well informed American and understand your frustration and resignation after 22.

Kari lake and the citizens of Arizona were no doubt disenfranchised by kristin Semen and the Mccain machine running AZ.

In WW2 there were many battles lost in the march towards winning the war.

Tying belief and hope into the pawn of a rigged state election when the actual King is for the mind and will of the American people will prove short sighted.

Trump will be elected with mandate of the people.

This presidency will not be a four year running battle of deep state obstruction and lawfare.

America has intellectually grown since the days of Mueller and Cank telling us what difference does it make.

Butler proves the military isn't protecting Trump.

If the military was protecting Trump, then the assassination attempt is stopped, the threat is neutralized AND the world is presented EVIDENCE of the left attempting to assassinate Trump.

Instead, Trump gets shot in the head, a patriot dies, another 2 go to the hospital and you think that proves the military is with Trump?

LOL. Ok bro.

I'm not comfortable believing in fairy tales. I don't believe in NESARA/GESARA or a great wealth transfer either. If it makes you feel better to believe all that, you do you.

And if I'm wrong, that means a lot of great stuff happens, so I'm fine with that.

6 months from now if Trump isn't in charge, no one is still gonna buy 'trust the plan'. Bookmark this post.

if you think trump got shot and the clowns couldn’t snowball him off the stage before he raised up to say fight fight fight then think again.

i’ve got four boys and if their job was protecting a 76 year old man his ass is off the stage before he knew what happened.

but again you flavor your argument with NESRA/GESRA so the doubters have some way out shit to dismiss the real shit

you are watching a movie
i’m watching a movie

if you think trump got shot and the clowns couldn’t snowball him off the stage before he raised up to say fight fight fight then think again.
I think if the military was protecting Trump, they could have....actually protected Trump.

Instead, Trump got shot...one of his supporters was murdered, and another was sent to the hospital.

Tell me your theory on how that proves the military is protecting Trump.

i very much appreciate that you take the time to be a well informed American and understand your frustration and resignation after 22.

Kari lake and the citizens of Arizona were no doubt disenfranchised by kristin Semen and the Mccain machine running AZ.

In WW2 there were many battles lost in the march towards winning the war.

Tying belief and hope into the pawn of a rigged state election when the actual King is for the mind and will of the American people will prove short sighted.

Trump will be elected with mandate of the people.

This presidency will not be a four year running battle of deep state obstruction and lawfare.

America has intellectually grown since the days of Mueller and Cank telling us what difference does it make.
BTW you mentioned the Bush and McCain funerals. Both were interesting AF, for different reasons.

Since @my_2cents @my__2cents believes everyone thinks McCain was a military hero, perhaps he can explain to us how McCain was allowed to have a WRINKLED flag on his coffin at his funeral? That's the most blatant sign of DISRESPECT you can give a vet. Even more telling, no member of his family or the media said a WORD about it.

Half nickel, how do you explain?

The crux of your MC recap is correct but incomplete.

They also printed ballots that had ink that was too light to read. They printed ballots on the wrong weight paper (thicker 100lb vs 80lb). And, as you note, the size increased.

They basically threw the kitchen sink at the physical ballots in 60 (mostly red) precincts. Long lines, polls closing before people could get in, etc. suppressed the votes for one party over the other. (I won't even go into thoughts about what happened to the ballots they relocated to count elsewhere)

Trump needs to HAMMER voting early and voting by mail. Republicans have got to break the "I can only vote on election day" mentality.
Thank you, I knew you knew more about this election than I did, I honestly got frustrated trying to keep up with it when it became obvious nothing was being done.

@Rdcldad seems to be saying the 'people in control' didn't pursue the Kari Lake case cause they wanted to go after bigger fish. But pursuing Kari's case showed that there was ample evidence in place to toss the 2022 midterms in AZ *and* decertify AZ in 2020.

What happened in Maricopa Co gave us the path forward to expose the election theft in 2022 and 2020. It gave us the path forward to give Kari Lake the governorship she rightly won in 2022, and Donald Trump the presidency he rightly won in 2020.

But that fight was never pursued. I'm not sure what fight anyone is waiting for, that was it.

Reactions: fatman76
I think if the military was protecting Trump, they could have....actually protected Trump.

Instead, Trump got shot...one of his supporters was murdered, and another was sent to the hospital.

Tell me your theory on how that proves the military is protecting Trump.

i don’t think the cheeto caught a bullet

so shoot me lolz

so shoot me lolz
That was my original thought, actually. In fact, I told a friend "If no one else in the crowd is injured, I think that proves this was a fake".

Then we learned a guy died. And another was badly wounded.

Trump would NEVER put a single supporter of his at risk.

• Love

so shoot me lolz
LMAO. One American dies and two others suffered serous gun shot wounds but you think Trump wasn't shot and managed to make it look like he did. That would mean you think Trump orchestrated the assassination attempt, sacrificed people in the crowd all for a political stunt. And I though Dan was insane.

Thank you, I knew you knew more about this election than I did, I honestly got frustrated trying to keep up with it when it became obvious nothing was being done.

@Rdcldad seems to be saying the 'people in control' didn't pursue the Kari Lake case cause they wanted to go after bigger fish. But pursuing Kari's case showed that there was ample evidence in place to toss the 2022 midterms in AZ *and* decertify AZ in 2020.

What happened in Maricopa Co gave us the path forward to expose the election theft in 2022 and 2020. It gave us the path forward to give Kari Lake the governorship she rightly won in 2022, and Donald Trump the presidency he rightly won in 2020.

But that fight was never pursued. I'm not sure what fight anyone is waiting for, that was it.

if trump was rightfully certified in 20
the ccp/dnc woukd have done the
george floyd shuffle and burned this country to the ground

the ccp/dnc created the perception that 74M votes and water main breaks were part of a legitimate election

every entity that could have stopped the steal had to retreat due to political volatility

remember at the time J6 was an insurrection to 50% of this country

now it’s a deep state fedsurrevtion to 70% of the citizens of this great country

the deep state owned the infantry or
queen of battle in 20

that is no longer the case

if trump was rightfully certified in 20
the ccp/dnc woukd have done the
george floyd shuffle and burned this country to the ground

the ccp/dnc created the perception that 74M votes and water main breaks were part of a legitimate election

every entity that could have stopped the steal had to retreat due to political volatility

remember at the time J6 was an insurrection to 50% of this country

now it’s a deep state fedsurrevtion to 70% of the citizens of this great country

the deep state owned the infantry or
queen of battle in 20

that is no longer the case
No longer the case? Of course it's still the case.

Brother I hate to tell you, but if Trump returns to office, the left will give us Civil War. Anyone that's been following Q for 5 mins should know this.

They won't release power. Not to the guy that has said he is going to expose and jail them all.

You just told me you have no idea what's happening here.

LMAO. One American dies and two others suffered serous gun shot wounds but you think Trump wasn't shot and managed to make it look like he did. That would mean you think Trump orchestrated the assassination attempt, sacrificed people in the crowd all for a political stunt. And I though Dan was insane.

like i said i wasn’t there
you weren’t there

so don’t tell me about gun shot wounds

like i said i wasn’t there
you weren’t there

so don’t tell me about gun shot wounds
You doubt a man was killed and two people were shot in the crowd?

giphy.gif

Brother I hate to tell you, but if Trump returns to office, the left will give us Civil War. Anyone that's been following Q for 5 mins should know this.

see you make my point
your fear of civil war is the exact motive for our collective experience the last four years

there’s nothing left of the ccp/dnc
we are in pelosis rap up smear but in reverse

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
who cares what fisa was looking at
Ummmm....that was the whole point of you posting the video LMAO! Guy next to him was doing the same thing.

You guys jumped all over Fusca looking in the opposite way cause you told yourselves it meant Fusca was looking at another shooter on the other side of the stage. But that was before we saw the wide angle shot and could clearly see he was looking at the same chart on the other side of the stage.

If military was helping Trump, they stop the assassination before it happens, then expose that the left attempted to kill Trump.

If public finds out left tried to kill Trump, that galvanizes 100% support for Trump AND it galvanizes 100% support for holding the left accountable.

If military was really working with Trump, the left would be on trial today in GITMO.

And we would have avoided Civil War.

And the nation would be 100% united behind Trump.

Or we can go with your theory that no one was shot at Butler and the military is in charge.

Ummmm....that was the whole point of you posting the video LMAO! Guy next to him was doing the same thing.

You guys jumped all over Fusca looking in the opposite way cause you told yourselves it meant Fusca was looking at another shooter on the other side of the stage.

do not even gaslight me
with this

YOU

1. brought which way fisa was looking

2. another shooter talk to the board

do not even gaslight me
with this

YOU

1. brought which way fisa was looking

2. another shooter talk to the board
You posted a video of Fusca looking the opposite way that Trump pointed. I pointed out why he did that. Then you claim I am trying to gaslight YOU???

Bro you are gaslighting yourself at this point.

Ok explain to us why you posted the video from Butler that focused on Fusca looking the other way. What was your point?

Ok explain to us why you posted the video from Butler that focused on Fusca looking the other way. What was your point?

video 1

the point in the video for people to look at
is
trump is pointing right at fisa

your gaslight (which you just repeated)

where fisa was looking
(has absolutely nothing to do with my point)

i don’t give a phat eff where fisa is looking
only that trump is pointing him out

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
video 1

the point in the video for people to look at
is
trump is pointing right at fisa
He never points at Fusca in that video. Fusca is in the grandstand behind him.

Click on the link and read the comments on the tweet. The guy that posted the video on Twitter even admits the fact that Fusca looks the other way is why its significant.

where fisa was looking
(has absolutely nothing to do with my point)

i don’t give a phat eff where fisa is looking
only that trump is pointing him out

Then you have no point. Trump points out Fusca all the time cause he goes to most of his rallies. He points out Brick Suit guy for the same reason.

my focus is very very narrow

1. the SS agents on the stage looked like keystone cops and took all the smoke for it
(after delegating J6 texts puts them in the barrel)

A trump got his famous fight picture

B trump ain’t rolling with unprofessional inept security detail

you visit trump properties everything is tits
ain’t no half ass sloppy BS

and you think his body guards wouldn’t be able to holster their pea shooter or roll him under the stage in milliseconds?????

yea boog ain’t buying that for a second

2. fisa in the background

A Trump is pointing at him as if to say look at him

B Fisa doesn’t react to the shots or any of the after shot hustle

3. Video 2

A trump says nobody fled
they were looking
they were pointing (trump makes same pointing gesture as in the video)

4 Video 3

A fisa’s opening statement is
“are you enjoying the show”

and his message is don’t listen to the MSM “turn off the TV”

my focus is very very narrow

1. the SS agents on the stage looked like keystone cops and took all the smoke for it
(after delegating J6 texts puts them in the barrel)

A trump got his famous fight picture

B trump ain’t rolling with unprofessional inept security detail

you visit trump properties everything is tits
ain’t no half ass sloppy BS

and you think his body guards wouldn’t be able to holster their pea shooter or roll him under the stage in milliseconds?????

yea boog ain’t buying that for a second

2. fisa in the background

A Trump is pointing at him as if to say look at him

B Fisa doesn’t react to the shots or any of the after shot hustle

3. Video 2

A trump says nobody fled
they were looking
they were pointing (trump makes same pointing gesture as in the video)

4 Video 3

A fisa’s opening statement is
“are you enjoying the show”

and his message is don’t listen to the MSM “turn off the TV”
1 - Do you think Fusca is really JFK Jr?

2 - Do you think Derek Johnson is credible?

trump points right fickin at him

just not in the way your brain is wired to accept
Fusca is BEHIND him. Literally. Bro. He never points at Fusca in the video you posted. Hell you don't even know his name much less where he is in relation to Trump LOL

oh yes he does
right fickin at him

end of the day
and this discussion

you just aren’t there
but it’s coming for you to see
Give me the timestamp for when Trump points at Fusca.

Cause in my video Trump never turns around and looks behind him to see Fusca.

Or if someone else has the faintest idea what he's talking about, help him out, please.

And even if he DID point at Fusca (he never even looks in his direction), then so what? What is the significance of Trump pointing out a guy that goes to a lot of his rallies? He does this ALL the time with Brick Suit guy too.

You honestly sound like your cheese has slipped off your cracker. I would love to believe your theory that Butler proves that the military is working with Trump, but hell you can't even convince me that you know who Fusca is or where he was in relation to Trump LOL

This truly is silly season. I have not watched the first debate. I have seen a few commercials and a JD Vance presser or two. I had to "duck duck go" Fusca.

I wrote in Cruz in 2016. What I know is that the country was better off under Trump. Most of his policies are good. I will be there for Trump, or rather his policies and his ability to enact them, in November.

Speaking of d!cks, amusement, and this thread! This movie came to my mind.

5ef22802e2a73a844c8f35cf564fa26c.jpg

Me being a d!ck and laughing:
emperor-palpatine-1555323736.jpg

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT