ADVERTISEMENT

This liberal curriculum thing is really working out well

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the constant victimization narrative being pushed in these schools is failing students.
They also can not blame funding as it has dramatically increased and the results have declined to the point of complete failure.

At the same time, the issue also does not appear to be a matter of funding either, "Data from the Illinois State Board of Education shows spending at Spry was already at $20,000 per student before the pandemic. Today it spends $35,600."

So 22 of the 30 schools are in the Chicago Public School System, which most likely means that the lower socioeconomic kids are getting pulverized in the real world later. What a sad situation for I'm certain there are numerous children in those schools that if they were instructed properly, without all the other BS, they would be fine in the real world.

You can either be a Commisar or a teacher, but you can't be both & these morons are proving they suck at both.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Boom laka laka laka.

Another leftist ideological curriculum
Is the have all the sheep take endless shots and toxic boosters, aren't you one that participates in this leftist curriculum? Just saying, seems like you try to play both sides of many things mask boy

So 22 of the 30 schools are in the Chicago Public School System, which most likely means that the lower socioeconomic kids are getting pulverized in the real world later. What a sad situation for I'm certain there are numerous children in those schools that if they were instructed properly, without all the other BS, they would be fine in the real world.

You can either be a Commisar or a teacher, but you can't be both & these morons are proving they suck at both.

When the leftist controlled public education system is more concerned about teaching victim hood than it is teaching traditional subjects there will always be failure. When your entire curriculum is based on teaching kids they are victims and can not ever escape, is it any surprise kids fail in school and in life?

Another leftist ideological curriculum
Is the have all the sheep take endless shots and toxic boosters, aren't you one that participates in this leftist curriculum? Just saying, seems like you try to play both sides of many things mask boy

So, disregarding your insane posts means I “play both sides?”. Nope. It just mean I toss your insane BS in the trash dumpster where it belongs.

“Masters in Science”…lol… yet you believe brass car keys stick to magnetized injection sites on people’s arms. lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: davidallen
So, disregarding your insane posts means I “play both sides?”. Nope. It just mean I toss your insane BS in the trash dumpster where it belongs.

“Masters in Science”…lol… yet you believe brass car keys stick to magnetized injection sites on people’s arms. lol.
Least I don't take toxic shots made by Eugenecists then claim to be a conservative booster boy - Masters in Chemistry JS

Not only did you take the original gene therapies lab rat..you continue to take and are too chickenshit to say how many you have taken.

Tell us how good they are and how many you've had booster boy. I will go first- I e had ZERO! #pureblood

Well Bub, you need to go back and edit a bunch of your posts where you claim to have a Masters in Science Education. Caught in yet another lie. Pathetic.
Tell us how many boosters you've had booster boy- stop evading.

Repeat I've had zero

Your turn

Tell us how many boosters you've had booster boy- stop evading.

Repeat I've had zero

Your turn

Anything to turn attention away from the fact that you lied about your Masters of Science in Education.

Reminds me of the time that in a matter of a couple of days your mother went from 76 years old, to 78 years old, to 80 years old in three posts. 😂

Or your claim about your 26, 28, 30, 30+ years teaching science? 🤪

Or that you "ran for office" and won.😅

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”
-Mark Twain

Reactions: iasooner2000
Anything to turn attention away from the fact that you lied about your Masters of Science in Education.

Reminds me of the time that in a matter of a couple of days your mother went from 76 years old, to 78 years old, to 80 years old in three posts. 😂

-Mark Twain
You want me to brag about all of my degrees? No let's focus on you- tell us about the booster shots that I've been asking you to tell us all about for a year now- then let's talk about Corndog degrees.

But you won't bc you are straight up yellow- eh booster boy?

Oh and was just at our GOP meeting tonight where I am an elected office member- so give it up old yeller...quit deflecting and reaching

Tell us about the booster shots mask boy

-Mark Twain
An old yeller spotting

Oh and was just at our GOP meeting tonight where I am an elected office member

Oh, you're a member of the uniparty bad guy normies now? LOL.

This is way too easy. 😂

It's a one party- establishment uniparty ...anyone that thinks it's Rs v Ds is very slow
https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals...ard-leaves-democrat-party.117862/post-2283075

Such a Normie
Lol. You ACTUALLY think it's not a uniparty and the republicans are "good guys"- what a tool
https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals.com/threads/trump-to-be-appointed.119104/post-2312852

Last edited:
Well Bub, you need to go back and edit a bunch of your posts where you claim to have a Masters in Science Education. Caught in yet another lie. Pathetic.
Your side of the aisle has generated these guys so much they're clones now.

Well done.

You and him had the same views of election fraud, too. Have you read all the texts from fox news regarding Sydney Powell and the supposed election fraud you were so invested in?

Your side of the aisle has generated these guys so much they're clones now.

Well done.

You and him had the same views of election fraud, too. Have you read all the texts from fox news regarding Sydney Powell and the supposed election fraud you were so invested in?

Sys, leave my boy @Corndog2021 alone. He bruises easily.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Sys, leave my boy @Corndog2021 alone. He bruises easily.
I generally do! I even referred him to a good looking woman that sounds like him and nada. I think his constant search for the truth prevents him from recreational communication.

What is Illinois overall rank relative to say Oklahoma?

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: insanenmembrane
What is Illinois overall rank relative to say Oklahoma?
I have no idea what "rank" Oklahoma" is but there are least 5 public schools systems in the Tulsa area that I'd put up against any public school system in Illinois, NY or California.

I'd put Stillwater High School against any of those also.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I have no idea what "rank" Oklahoma" is but there are least 5 public schools systems in the Tulsa area that I'd put up against any public school system in Illinois, NY or California.

I'd put Stillwater High School against any of those also.
Just for giggles, what's the overall rank of Illinois vs. Oklahoma?

Just for giggles, what's the overall rank of Illinois vs. Oklahoma?
I don't give a shit, I'm not interested in overall rankings. The teachers unions have ruined schools all over the country. All I care about is the schools in my community and there are a nice number of public schools in the Tulsa area that are cranking out some outstanding students.

Reactions: Corndog2021
don't give a shit, I'm not interested in overall rankings. The teachers unions have ruined schools all over the country.
Lol yeah they really carry a big stick in Oklahoma. The exclusive republican government over the past decade I'm sure have nothing to do with our failing schools.

Lol yeah they really carry a big stick in Oklahoma. The exclusive republican government over the past decade I'm sure have nothing to do with our failing schools.
55 schools in Chicago, not 1 student proficient in basic reading or math. Are Oklahoma Republicans responsible for that or the teachers union?

55 schools in Chicago, not 1 student proficient in basic reading or math. Are Oklahoma Republicans responsible for that or the teachers union?
I get you are proud of local schools. Congrats! Me too! Seems a bit OTT though to claim some sort of political credit without looking at the apple-to-apple/overall numbers.

Would you be surprised to learn that only 23% of Payne County 5th graders test out as Proficient or better in Math. 77% are below grade level... Pretty much the same in Tulsa County.

I get you are proud of local schools. Congrats! Me too! Seems a bit OTT though to claim some sort of political credit without looking at the apple-to-apple/overall numbers.
I'm not claiming any political credit. I just know that schools like Jenks, Bixby, Broken Arrow, Owasso are destination communities for people looking for quality education for their kids. Chicago, NYC not so much.

B T Washington is also a great school but just not in a great part of town.

Would you be surprised to learn that only 23% of Payne County 5th graders test out as Proficient or better in Math. 77% are below grade level... Pretty much the same in Tulsa County.

Not surprised. Still looks a hell of a lot better than Chicago or NYC.

I blamed teachers unions but parents are just as much responsible for the terrible numbers everywhere.

I'm not claiming any political credit. I just know that schools like Jenks, Bixby, Broken Arrow, Owasso are destination communities for people looking for quality education for their kids. Chicago, NYC not so much.

B T Washington is also a great school but just not in a great part of town.
You don't think NYC has equivalent or better suburban public schools than Jenks, Bixby, BA, Owasso, et al? Really?

Sure West Chester County, Long Island places with high income residents have good schools. People in Manhattan, Brooklyn similar areas who have money don't send their kids to public school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT