ADVERTISEMENT

This liberal curriculum thing is really working out well

What is Illinois overall rank relative to say Oklahoma?

You mean the disproportionate amount private schools for rich white kids in the segregated cities pulls up the state average in order for you to dismiss the original argument and pretend republicans bad so you can smugly go on your way?

Reactions: okstatefan1
You mean the disproportionate amount private schools for rich white kids in the segregated cities pulls up the state average in order for you to dismiss the original argument and pretend republicans bad so you can smugly go on your way?
Well doesn't the disproportionate amount of private schools for rich white kids in the segregated cities pulls up Oklahoma's average, too? I guess we don't have that here, lol.

You're on the road to another "roughed up" moment, aren't you?

Well doesn't the disproportionate amount of private schools for rich white kids in the segregated cities pulls up Oklahoma's average, too? I guess we don't have that here, lol.

You're on the road to another "roughed up" moment, aren't you?

National average is 10% of kids go to private schools.

Illinois is 12%. Oklahoma is 5%.

National average is 10% of kids go to private schools.

Illinois is 12%. Oklahoma is 5%.
Cite?

How could Oklahoma fall behind with all these enlightened rural school boards?

How, Whari?

And you've reminded us so many times of South Chicago. That's not included in your excuses?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
No I mean public school performance overall.

Cite?

How, Whari?

And you've reminded us so many times of South Chicago. That's not included in your excuses?
Let me make this simple for you, the entire public educations system is failing. No matter if it's a state run by loony toon lefties or right wing bible thumpers. There are many reasons for the failures some of which are government related, some of which parent and society related.

Cite?

How, Whari?

Oklahoma has poor schools.

Large metro areas have districts where poor minority kids are having their lives shutoff because they can’t read or do math. Do you understand? They stayed home longer during covid. Their families are more broken, now woke district attorney’s are making sure criminals have more access to potential victims. Why can’t you understand these logical arguments?

Oklahoma has poor schools.

Large metro areas have districts where poor minority kids are having their lives shutoff because they can’t read or do math. Do you understand? They stayed home longer during covid. Their families are more broken, now woke district attorney’s are making sure criminals have more access to potential victims. Why can’t you understand these logical arguments?
Lol oh I get it. Your incompetent party did it.

I wonder why too. Maybe you can get to the bottom of it.
He can shit down both legs better than anyone on here. He's the only one that reeeeeally wades in with his Levin narratives and then go "roughed up" mode when confronted with facts.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT