ADVERTISEMENT

The single best quote about feminism ever

I'll pass that along. He's pretty westernized -- been here for... 40 years? He has a business, gives back, works hard... I'm sure when he hears who's giving him all these answers he'll really take it to heart.

You know, I hear in some of those muslim countries they make the women do all the work. Allah will take 10 steps to you if you just take one to him. Shit is looking a little better now, isn't it?!?

So being westernized is a good thing? What a great culture those oppressive white males have made for you to cite that as a positive for your Persian friend that he is leaving his culture in the rear view mirror. Kudos to him.

cartoon.jpg
I can see where the left is OK with the head to toe cover-up. Have you seen their "ladies?" Pre-bagged is a cost cutter for the guys that play those holes.

rachel-maddow-bio-photo.jpg

Lena-Dunham-books-0142.jpg

83048518.jpg

Ruff.

I can see where the left is OK with the head to toe cover-up. Have you seen their "ladies?" Pre-bagged is a cost cutter for the guys that play those holes.

rachel-maddow-bio-photo.jpg

Lena-Dunham-books-0142.jpg

83048518.jpg

Ruff.

Good gawd! I bet there's a songwriter out thar' who could take "Goldfinger", change it to "Dog Biscuit", and write an instant million-seller classic!

You can say a lot of things about Lena Dunham, but not that the size or shape of her genitals are some sort of mystery.
I don't ever want to know how you know about the size or shape of her genitals.

So what I'm gathering from the responses is that because you cannot argue against the accuracy of the quote, you must attack the credibility of its author.

If I told you the sun came up in the east every morning, and that I had a 16 inch sex organ, would my second statement have any affect on the the earth's rotation?

Reactions: PepeDeFrog29
This is a cry for help.

I'd bet if he'd google "it", he'd find out there are blow-up dolls on this here internet that have "fookable" parts. Hopefully, in seeking his fulfillment, he'll spend the extra to buy a new vs. used one, and get the microwavable "warm place to put it".

Just a suggestion for a starting point, because discovering Lena has a dick, or whatever....................:eek:

Reactions: Medic007
I'll never understand how wingnuts choose their villains. There is no more unremarkable actress than her or unremarkable politician than HRC but both of them drive so much hate and energy. Why?

I'll never understand how wingnuts choose their villains. There is no more unremarkable actress than her or unremarkable politician than HRC but both of them drive so much hate and energy. Why?
Easy answer. It isn't hate. It's shooting fish in a kiddie pool. They write their own jokes with uncanny ease. It's that bad.

There's lots of gross people. Why her? What did she do to trigger the "derision?" Is it the above quote about white men? She gets naked in movies? What?

It's not hard to figure out. She's the ideal collective representation of the social justice warrior simpletons. She's an often cited, constantly quoted, walking talking caricature of the separation between (probably) well intentioned but disconnected hollywood elite and reality.

And it's not that she's not the perfect physical ideal - it's that she constantly foists her unremarkable nudity into the public eye - sometimes while literally taking a shit.

She's disgusting and stupid, but for some reason is famous, and has become a perfectly willing go-to quote machine.

Commentary on her is simply commentary on a ubiquitous pop culture cartoon thought balloon. You like cartoons. Maybe that'll make sense.

I think they are wrong about life and are extremely condescending. You can throw Stephen Colbert and John Stewart in there too to meet the white male quota.

So what I'm gathering from the responses is that because you cannot argue against the accuracy of the quote, you must attack the credibility of its author.

If I told you the sun came up in the east every morning, and that I had a 16 inch sex organ, would my second statement have any affect on the the earth's rotation?

I learned in this thread that everything Karl Marx ever said should be completely disregarded, everything. Everyone on here should be speaking out against Antifa at this point.

Reactions: MegaPoke
Statistician Brad, If women and men had an equal shot at becoming senator, what are the chances that there would be less that 25 of either men or women?

You are the one making claims about statistics.

I'll give you a hint: it is a binomial distribution.

Brad, the odds of the senate being 25/75 (or worse) if the chances are equal and the populations are 50/50 are one in 28 million.
The senate is actually 20/80 (or worse) which will happen once every 50 billion trials if the chances truly are equal.
A 20/80 distribution is only reasonable if a one sex is about 2.6 times as likely to become senator as the other.

Statistician Brad, If women and men had an equal shot at becoming senator, what are the chances that there would be less that 25 of either men or women?

I'll give you a hint: it is a binomial distribution.

Next:

"Brad, the odds of the senate being 25/75 (or worse) if the chances are equal and the populations are 50/50 are one in 28 million.
The senate is actually 20/80 (or worse) which will happen once every 50 billion trials if the chances truly are equal.
A 20/80 distribution is only reasonable if a one sex is about 2.6 times as likely to become senator as the other."

You continue with this stream of words:

"it is the actual question at hand.

Redson: "feminist: (noun) a person who believes in social, political and economic equality of the sexes."
BIGOSUFAN: "Total bullsh*t. Equality of the sexes is common sense and has nothing o do with "feminism.""
Redson: "Equality of the sexes obviously isn't common sense though.... If it was there'd be 200 women in Congress and at least 40 women in the Senate."

Is it your contention that a man having 2.6 times that chance a woman has to become a Senator reflects an equality of the sexes?

It is is the exact model to use to test the hypothesis that women and men have an equal shot at becoming senator. It can even tell you how far off of 50/50 the chances have to be to have a 5% chance of getting 20/80 Senate (28/72)"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT