ADVERTISEMENT

The repugnant leftist mind

HighStickHarry

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2006
'The White male thing is just, that's a dominant thing,' she continued with a chuckle. 'When they don't have a job, they get in a mood,' she added, according to Fox News.

Yea it was unemployed white men, not Obama and the Democrat's disastrous policies that caused the shellacking Democrats received. SMFH the lack of self awareness is mind boggling.

I hope you snowflakes will be okay? Lol I mean wth response do you want, a bunch if white guys whining w their racial grievances?
I don’t know that I’d call it whining, but certainly it is disturbing when a woman with the political power of Nancy Pelosi utters blanket condemnation of the race and gender of a sector of the citizens she supposedly represents. How can what she said go unchallenged for its sexist and racist rhetoric, a type of language she (and you, too, @Syskatine) has vowed to eliminate from society. If it is improper to vilify black lesbians (ala Brit Grinder and the Biden spokeswoman) ) - and it is - and such vilification is roundly denounced (and it has been) then denouncing similar verbal abuse from Ms. Pelosi deserves similar denunciation. So, no, I do not think it is correct to call it whining.

I don’t know that I’d call it whining, but certainly it is disturbing when a woman with the political power of Nancy Pelosi utters blanket condemnation of the race and gender of a sector of the citizens she supposedly represents. How can what she said go unchallenged for its sexist and racist rhetoric, a type of language she (and you, too, @Syskatine) has vowed to eliminate from society. If it is improper to vilify black lesbians (ala Brit Grinder and the Biden spokeswoman) ) - and it is - and such vilification is roundly denounced (and it has been) then denouncing similar verbal abuse from Ms. Pelosi deserves similar denunciation. So, no, I do not think it is correct to call it whining.

He worships these elites and they don’t see him any different than the see the rest of us.

Such melodrama, Dan. Good lord. Your brethren on here vilified Griner, Pelosi's husband, then bitch and whine if someone hits back.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Such melodrama, Dan. Good lord. Your brethren on here vilified Griner, Pelosi's husband, then bitch and whine if someone hits back.
I don’t think I’m being melodramatic at all. It’s one thing for the numbskulls on this board to spout vile and vicious rhetoric, but quite another when a person with the political power and willingness to ruin lives engages in it. You’re making an irrational argument. The fact that one sector of society displays horrible judgement in our musings does not make it appropriate for another sector to reply in kind, especially when the other sector has the police power of the state standing behind it ready to crack skulls as directed.

'The White male thing is just, that's a dominant thing,' she continued with a chuckle. 'When they don't have a job, they get in a mood,' she added, according to Fox News.

Since we are taking a stroll down memory lane, does anyone else remember when you could be a Republican without being a homophobe? When you could call yourself a GOP supporter because you believed in market-based solutions instead of legislating the shit out of everything? I held common cause with the GOP types in the 2000's on topics like the need to defend ourselves, our allies, and our values from bad people. These days it seems like a prerequisite to be a "pure-blood Conservative" is to put your common sense aside in favor of "alternative facts" and question anything based on science/research. Today's Conservative is the biggest victim in the history of the Republic - with such an inferiority complex that they see every contrary idea as a threat to their very being. Sad really.

Since we are taking a stroll down memory lane, does anyone else remember when you could be a Republican without being a homophobe? When you could call yourself a GOP supporter because you believed in market-based solutions instead of legislating the shit out of everything? I held common cause with the GOP types in the 2000's on topics like the need to defend ourselves, our allies, and our values from bad people. These days it seems like a prerequisite to be a "pure-blood Conservative" is to put your common sense aside in favor of "alternative facts" and question anything based on science/research. Today's Conservative is the biggest victim in the history of the Republic - with such an inferiority complex that they see every contrary idea as a threat to their very being. Sad really.
Is that some of your $400/hour analysis talking? Because if it is it’s not worth minimum wage. Your first part is astonishingly (for you) on point. But then you veer off into the CNN/MSNBC woods, straight goofy talking points from the goofiest blather of the left. I’m sorry to tell you this, David, but if that’s what you believe, and it’s not just something you’re spouting to get your giggles by riling up the MAGA crowd, you’re not nearly as smart as you think you are.

These days it seems like a prerequisite to be a "pure-blood Conservative" is to put your common sense aside in favor of "alternative facts" and question anything based on science/research.
Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Coming from the "fetuses are nothing but random clumps of cells" and the "we can't define what a woman is" crowd, I find this hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

• Wow
Reactions: iasooner2000

ccp/dnc dave with commie gaslighting
he’s for a living wage tho pinko promise

Self awareness is not one of your strong suits.

Didn't he break the law in another Country and was sentenced to Prison for it? And didn't Brandon trade an Arms Trafficker called the Merchant of Death for him? Personally I never want to hear a Liberal whine about Gun Violence ever again.

Last edited:

Your lack of awareness is breathtaking.

Oh holy shit eff no. I've seen how much you struggle with simple definitions. I'll pass on whatever version of the dictionary you use these days.
For the lefties here. 🤣
FkPNyucXgAA672m

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT