ADVERTISEMENT

The Presidential Ego

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
On this a.m.'s usually scheduled FOX propoganda, they had Biff on to Biffsplain everything and among the normal lies, there was this fragile AF, petty doozy:

“This ambassador that everyone says is so wonderful, she wouldn’t hang my picture in the embassy,” the president said. “This was not an angel, this woman, okay? And there were a lot of things that she did that I didn’t like.”

Glad we have such a well centered mind in the WH. I'd be ashamed to support someone that was this fragile and sensitive.

Dumbass liberals think it is breaking news that Trump is an egotistical arrogant Ahole? We don’t want him over for dinner, we don’t want to hang out with him, we don’t want to go to the Sunday social with him and we damn sure wouldn’t trust him around our wives. We want him to run the country and based on the results he’s doing a good job, much better than the last POS that was in the White House. Oh and Trump is a POS to but he’s doing a good job and has my support.

What results? Good job at what, specifically?

My number one item, the economy. The stock market is unquestionably doing well, unemployment for EVERYONE is unquestionably a success, finally seeing wages for the middleclass rising and we are finally seeing where more jobs are available that than there are people qualified to fill the jobs, which helps wages rise even further.
Number two the borders are being secured with walls despite every effort of Democrats trying to keep the borders open.
Number three federal judges appointed and filling vacancies with judges that have actually read and believe in the Constitution.
Number four two solid Constitutionalist appointed to the SCOTUS. They do not follow any ideology, they follow the Constitution.
Number five- Got us out of the Paris Climate accords and the BS Iran Nuclear deal
Number six, renegotiated trade agreements with both Mexico and Canada, now if we could just get the Democrat House off it's ass to pass it we could see the benefits.
Number seven, got the EU to start paying it's obligations and continue to call the EU out for shirking it's responsibilities.
Number eight, he has single handedly thwarted the globalist movement, for the time being and made the welfare of American number one.
Number nine, he taught Republicans to have a pair of balls.
Number ten, he is President and not that corrupt, inept, bitch the Democrats put up.

Naturally your kind do not see these as success, you see them as failures because it ruins your ideology.

My number one item, the economy. The stock market is unquestionably doing well, unemployment for EVERYONE is unquestionably a success, finally seeing wages for the middleclass rising and we are finally seeing where more jobs are available that than there are people qualified to fill the jobs, which helps wages rise even further.
Number two the borders are being secured with walls despite every effort of Democrats trying to keep the borders open.
Number three federal judges appointed and filling vacancies with judges that have actually read and believe in the Constitution.
Number four two solid Constitutionalist appointed to the SCOTUS. They do not follow any ideology, they follow the Constitution.
Number five- Got us out of the Paris Climate accords and the BS Iran Nuclear deal
Number six, renegotiated trade agreements with both Mexico and Canada, now if we could just get the Democrat House off it's ass to pass it we could see the benefits.
Number seven, got the EU to start paying it's obligations and continue to call the EU out for shirking it's responsibilities.
Number eight, he has single handedly thwarted the globalist movement, for the time being and made the welfare of American number one.
Number nine, he taught Republicans to have a pair of balls.
Number ten, he is President and not that corrupt, inept, bitch the Democrats put up.

Naturally your kind do not see these as success, you see them as failures because it ruins your ideology.

Obama afterglow.

Reactions: davidallen
image.ashx

Wait what? Bribery and being a secret Russian agent is a paper cut? Tax cuts were Armageddon. Disaster. Emergency. Constitutional crisis. But now they are all small and COLLECTIVELY they are a big deal?

What a bunch of clowns. Your dem nominees perfectly reflect your detachment from reality.

Reactions: Medic007
Wait what? Bribery and being a secret Russian agent is a paper cut? Tax cuts were Armageddon. Disaster. Emergency. Constitutional crisis. But now they are all small and COLLECTIVELY they are a big deal?

What a bunch of clowns. Your dem nominees perfectly reflect your detachment from reality.
Some are bigger than others. But every flipping one of them is a direct result of the POSUS doing something stupid. Every freaking one.

Be pissed that Dems are using his own ego and hubris against him if it makes you feel better.

Some are bigger than others. But every flipping one of them is a direct result of the POSUS doing something stupid. Every freaking one.

Be pissed that Dems are using his own ego and hubris against him if it makes you feel better.

You people are amazing. Please list your top 3 presidents that weren’t guilty of hubris.

Oh but trump! Womph womph womph you guys forget, you are the ones who lost your minds in 2016, not us.

You people are amazing. Please list your top 3 presidents that weren’t guilty of hubris.

Oh but trump! Womph womph womph you guys forget, you are the ones who lost your minds in 2016, not us.
When the tears fall, I will comfort you Harry.

Well no, not really, I will laugh at your silly ass instead.

When the tears fall, I will comfort you Harry.

Well no, not really, I will laugh at your silly ass instead.

When are tears falling? I’ve already said you guys will get your way eventually. I have no doubt my grandkids will be taught to masterbate by a homeless drag queen at the library. But for now, we’ve slowed all of that. It’s all that us normal people can ask for at this point.

On this a.m.'s usually scheduled FOX propoganda, they had Biff on to Biffsplain everything and among the normal lies, there was this fragile AF, petty doozy:

“This ambassador that everyone says is so wonderful, she wouldn’t hang my picture in the embassy,” the president said. “This was not an angel, this woman, okay? And there were a lot of things that she did that I didn’t like.”

Glad we have such a well centered mind in the WH. I'd be ashamed to support someone that was this fragile and sensitive.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Medic007
I'm eager to see if Blexit is for real in 2020. One thing I know. I've never seen the smiles down on 11th Street I see today. The neighbors aren't calling my conservative brother Charlie "white boy" anymore. Heck, they're waving at him when he drives by.

Ever hang out in South Chicago, which has been run by plantation crackers for 50 years? I have.

Pastor Scott tells me President Trump may be best for black America in his lifetime.

Would you not be obsessed? Level with me now.
Yes, I have a Phd brother in law that lived in Austin(not Texas) so he could help revitalize a church in the area. Made some good friends with some dangerous people in my time around the block. As a matter of fact we are about to be spending thanksgiving with the fam up north. I love Chicago.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
One of you cried real tears when your choice for president lost. It wasn't Harry.
Funny how you morph the story to fit some petty narrative. I hugged my then 12 year old daughter who sobbed and yes, I got a bit misty at her heartbreak. Horrific isn't it...

Funny how you morph the story to fit some petty narrative. I hugged my then 12 year old daughter who sobbed and yes, I got a bit misty at her heartbreak. Horrific isn't it...
I remember when I was 12 and was only concerned about things like sports, starting to like girls, hanging out with my friends and relatives...just 12 year old kid stuff.

I remember when I was 12 and was only concerned about things like sports, starting to like girls, hanging out with my friends and relatives...just 12 year old kid stuff.
She is a different kinda kid. She wants to be a theoretical physicist. She presented a detailed paper on String Theory and the Higgs Boson particle for her final science project in 4th grade. She digs politics and is very active in Student Government as a Sophomore. A good one too. Big hearted, protective of her friends, and very kind. I think she is an alien, no way generations of Allen DNA could be responsible for who she is becoming.

She is a different kinda kid. She wants to be a theoretical physicist. She presented a detailed paper on String Theory and the Higgs Boson particle for her final science project in 4th grade. She digs politics and is very active in Student Government as a Sophomore. A good one too. Big hearted, protective of her friends, and very kind. I think she is an alien, no way generations of Allen DNA could be responsible for who she is becoming.
I'm glad you took it the way I intended, I wouldn't bad mouth a 12 year old, especially one who's smarter than me.

Reactions: davidallen

Dang. Sounds like Pam. We sneaked off to the Vaska Theater in Lawton hoping no one would see us. I was 13, she 12 when we discussed the single characteristic without which time cannot exist. I liked her for her brain and she looked really good, too.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT