ADVERTISEMENT

The Official KAG rally in Orlando thread.

K2C Sooner

Commitment
Sep 2, 2012
Catoosa
I know most of us will be watching and hopefully commenting during the kick-off Trump 2020.

I just wonder if any of the libs on this board will watch it? I am looking forward to the Demo debates. I watched many of the Hillary speeches last year. I just wanted to see if she would fall down.:eek:

My favorite is "flailing arms " Beto. Fake Hispanic.

tenor.gif

Reactions: my_2cents
Saw my bro's wife on Hannity last night covering the Trump Supporters camping out so they could get good seats. Will be thousands there tonight. See anyone camping out days in advance to see any Dem candidate speak? Me either! :p

Saw my bro's wife on Hannity last night covering the Trump Supporters camping out so they could get good seats. Will be thousands there tonight. See anyone camping out days in advance to see any Dem candidate speak? Me either! :p
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/pol...0190618-tkk2pwarsjcgzfwj2vknxgk3hy-story.html

Hour before Trump in Orlando speech, lines disappear and arena seats remain
A3FHP2POGJG77BEGELCFL4NWZI.jpg

Empty seats can be seen at 7 p.m. in the upper level during the President Trump campaign rally at the Amway Center in downtown Orlando on Tuesday, June 18, 2019. (Stephen M. Dowell / Orlando Sentinel)

About an hour before President Trump was scheduled to speak, the long lines snaking around the Amway Center in downtown Orlando were gone.

The gates were open as people trickled into the main entrance to the arena, and seats were still available inside the building. As Trump’s speech was about to begin, the arena was nearly full.

On Monday, Trump tweeted that 100,000 people had requested the free tickets to the event. The arena has a capacity of about 20,000.

Those still arriving walked past a long line of gates and the outdoor area where the Trump 45 Festival was being held, which contains hundreds of discarded lawn chairs and pop-up tents.

A group of protesters standing near the Amway security check point was asked to leave after holding signs that read, “Liar, liar, comb over on fire,” and “Trump is our national emergency, not the wall.”

Trending Weekly Newsletter - Orlando Sentinel
Get a quick-read digest of the stories that were of most interest to Central Floridians each week.

Reactions: my_2cents
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/pol...0190618-tkk2pwarsjcgzfwj2vknxgk3hy-story.html

Empty seats can be seen at 7 p.m. in the upper level during the President Trump campaign rally at the Amway Center in downtown Orlando on Tuesday, June 18, 2019. (Stephen M. Dowell / Orlando Sentinel)

About an hour before President Trump was scheduled to speak, the long lines snaking around the Amway Center in downtown Orlando were gone.

The gates were open as people trickled into the main entrance to the arena, and seats were still available inside the building. As Trump’s speech was about to begin, the arena was nearly full.

On Monday, Trump tweeted that 100,000 people had requested the free tickets to the event. The arena has a capacity of about 20,000.

Those still arriving walked past a long line of gates and the outdoor area where the Trump 45 Festival was being held, which contains hundreds of discarded lawn chairs and pop-up tents.

A group of protesters standing near the Amway security check point was asked to leave after holding signs that read, “Liar, liar, comb over on fire,” and “Trump is our national emergency, not the wall.”

Get a quick-read digest of the stories that were of most interest to Central Floridians each week.

LMAO

LOLZZZZ

You are SO damn dumb... it's hilarious!!!

So do I Poker. My cousin couldn't pass English in High School. He was in T&I. He retired a multi-millionaire from his construction company.

I was a high school grad that retired at 56. I studied the stock market instead of organ repair.
Kool beanz. I started my own business at 14 and just sold it almost half your age to make myself some money like my father and grandfather before me. I retired in my 30s. No degree needed for my path either, but I love the educated so I took that on as well. Can I get a pat on my back now?

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Kool beanz. I started my own business at 14 and just sold it almost half your age to make myself some money like my father and grandfather before me. I retired in my 30s. No degree needed for my path either, but I love the educated so I took that on as well. Can I get a pat on my back now?

I didn't realize so much money could be made fixing bicycles.:cool:

You do realize you can google search that photo? It went to Soccer-Search.com. You need to stick to bicycles.

Reactions: 22LR and OUSOONER67
Trump is already winning the 2020 election tonight, and you want to talk about trannies?
I guess you don’t believe in Trumps own internal polls either right? 2 million dollars in internal polls have trump getting crushed. He’s losing Florida right now by +9. The numbers he had in 2016 we’re his ceiling. It’s gonna be a slaughter if the elections are truly free and fair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT