ADVERTISEMENT

The Official KAG rally in Orlando thread.

Would you say the same thing if the Democrat loses by 5 million and still gets elected? Would you wave that flag and celebrate the electoral college?

Be honest.

I would be pissed but I would have enough pride not to whine and drone on about it because I knew the rules beforehand.

Reactions: CBradSmith
Don't worry. New technology is going to revolutionize the garment industry. Garments will be made locally when they are ordered. Think 3D printing but for clothes.

So, I guess that means Bristow will never get its Miss Elaine garment factory back?:eek:

Reactions: Ostatedchi
They really are. I've been rather impressed how local journalists down here are covering the rally.

The Orlando Sentinel also published an editoral today making their endorsement for 2020: Not Donald Trump.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/opi...0190618-63ya7cyb5ngf3irllodwxnznui-story.html

Wow, a left wing newspaper that didn't support Trump in 2016 isn't supporting him in 2020 either? Color me shocked. What I can't figure out is how you think their position is any less biased than say a WaPo or NYT story.

Would you say the same thing if the Democrat loses by 5 million and still gets elected? Would you wave that flag and celebrate the electoral college?

Be honest.
I'd respect the integrity of the system.
Electoral college, popular vote notwithstanding.
Then I'd get on with my life like I did twice with the mack daddy Kenyan and not whine and bitch for 8 years like some of you cork soakers are doing!

You ask for honesty.
There you go.

The Orlando sentinel is a fiscally conservative paper that almost always endorses the Republican they didn’t endorse in 1980 and may not even endorse the Democrat depending on who it is. You guys are so sad.

# facts:

Besides endorsing Hillary in 2016 over Trump, the Orlando Sentinel endorsed Andrew Gillum (D) over Desantis and Bill Nelson (D) over Rick Scott both in 2018. It may have once been a conservative or even moderate newspaper. But the modern Orlando Sentinel is now just another Dem mouthpiece.

# facts:

Besides endorsing Hillary in 2016 over Trump, the Orlando Sentinel endorsed Andrew Gillum (D) over Desantis and Bill Nelson (D) over Rick Scott both in 2018. It may have once been a conservative or even moderate newspaper. But the modern Orlando Sentinel is now just another Dem mouthpiece.

Thus proving my point, Germans loooove David Hassel....er.....context is critically important.

Wow, a left wing newspaper that didn't support Trump in 2016 isn't supporting him in 2020 either? Color me shocked. What I can't figure out is how you think their position is any less biased than say a WaPo or NYT story.

Clearly it is biased, it is an editoral.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/pol...0190618-tkk2pwarsjcgzfwj2vknxgk3hy-story.html

Hour before Trump in Orlando speech, lines disappear and arena seats remain
A3FHP2POGJG77BEGELCFL4NWZI.jpg

Empty seats can be seen at 7 p.m. in the upper level during the President Trump campaign rally at the Amway Center in downtown Orlando on Tuesday, June 18, 2019. (Stephen M. Dowell / Orlando Sentinel)

About an hour before President Trump was scheduled to speak, the long lines snaking around the Amway Center in downtown Orlando were gone.

The gates were open as people trickled into the main entrance to the arena, and seats were still available inside the building. As Trump’s speech was about to begin, the arena was nearly full.

On Monday, Trump tweeted that 100,000 people had requested the free tickets to the event. The arena has a capacity of about 20,000.

Those still arriving walked past a long line of gates and the outdoor area where the Trump 45 Festival was being held, which contains hundreds of discarded lawn chairs and pop-up tents.

A group of protesters standing near the Amway security check point was asked to leave after holding signs that read, “Liar, liar, comb over on fire,” and “Trump is our national emergency, not the wall.”

Trending Weekly Newsletter - Orlando Sentinel
Get a quick-read digest of the stories that were of most interest to Central Floridians each week.

Bullshit.

I'd respect the integrity of the system.
Electoral college, popular vote notwithstanding.
Then I'd get on with my life like I did twice with the mack daddy Kenyan and not whine and bitch for 8 years like some of you cork soakers are doing!

You ask for honesty.
There you go.

Obama is an American. Drop the hate and racism.

As for what you say you would do, I'll take your word for it. I actually hope though you would finally see the serious flaws in the outdated and useless electoral college and be upset that a person is President who wasn't elected by the people.

Reactions: OkieLeaks
Clearly it is biased, it is an editoral.

It is an editorial written by the editor-in-chief of the newspaper clearly indicating the political direction of the newspaper. And again, as I clearly stated with Facts, this isn't the only Dem endorsement. Its endorsed the Democratic candidate in all the major races of 2016 and 2018. All of which validates the point that this is a left leaning paper and its stories should be read as such and thus taken with a grain of salt.

It is an editorial

Yes, it is an editorial lol. No one has claimed otherwise.

Nevertheless, it was published and many people read it today. In a city and county that went strongly for Clinton in 2016 and will go strongly for the Democratic nominee in 2020.

Sorry this bothers you so much.

Last edited:
Obama is an American. Drop the hate and racism.

As for what you say you would do, I'll take your word for it. I actually hope though you would finally see the serious flaws in the outdated and useless electoral college and be upset that a person is President who wasn't elected by the people.

Its funny. The electoral college is working exactly how the founding fathers imagined. Its prevented a few like-minded, high population centers from driving the politics of the entire country. If you want to see why that is great, go look at such shining examples as Illinois or California, where the non-urban get zero voice in the politics of their states because of the density of the urban voice. But feel free to get rid of the EC. The U.S. will have a civil war (or other significant separatist event) within 50 years of that occurring. I'd bet every penny I own on this fact.

Stores won't even have to keep an inventory. Just bust out the chosen print and sizing on the spot.
https://www.fastcompany.com/3043589...y-behind-bombshellers-badass-graphic-leggings

Still need an inventory of raw materials. The mass and weight won't change. Only the volume (size). Higher depreciation cost. And a skilled engineering / maintenance staff will be needed too.

There is a company out there who is 3D printing houses of concrete. That has a lot of potential too.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
I heard Mel's inloduction yestelday.

Hello Olando, so happy see you. We love Olando. My mother blow job Walt Disney 60 yeals ago. We love so much! Donald love cheedlen, and he see Balon last Fliday. Thank you for be so plitty and now Donald have beautiful lies and we cheel fol him.

I heard Mel's inloduction yestelday.

Hello Olando, so happy see you. We love Olando. My mother blow job Walt Disney 60 yeals ago. We love so much! Donald love cheedlen, and he see Balon last Fliday. Thank you for be so plitty and now Donald have beautiful lies and we cheel fol him.

lol. Misery.

Reactions: MegaPoke
Kool beanz. I started my own business at 14 and just sold it almost half your age to make myself some money like my father and grandfather before me. I retired in my 30s. No degree needed for my path either, but I love the educated so I took that on as well. Can I get a pat on my back now?
I thought you said you were retired and had filtered thru 3 or 4 wives.

HELLO ORLANDO!!! (Yeah, yeah, USA! Wahoo!)

IS SHE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN YOU'VE EVER SEEN? (USA! USA! Show us her tits! USA! Yeah! We love you!)

DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS TODAY? (Wahoo! USA! USA!)

I TOLD YOU WE'D BUILD THE WALL! (Oh yeah! USA USA USA! Hang em! Kill the bitch! Lock her up!)

AND YOU'LL NEVER HEAR THIS ON THE FAKE NEWS WITH THEIR LYING CAMERAS. LOOK AT THEM BACK THERE WITH THEIR LYING CAMERAS! (You sorry motherfvckers, take those cameras! Boooooo! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's!)

LET THE WORLD HEAR AND I WANTED TO TELL YOU FIRST: THE WALL IS BUILT, AND YES, MEXICO PAID FOR IT. (Deafening roar x 10 minutes.)

THAT'S RIGHT. (Keep em' out! Take all their shit! Yeah! Ice! Ice! Ice! USA! USA!)

I GUARANTEE YOU THE LYING MEDIA AND THEIR LY-ING CAM-RAS WILL LIE TO YOU BECAUSE THEY HATE YOU. (Boooooooo Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's!)

WE'RE INVESTIGATING THEM. (Lock em' up! Lock em' up!)

Are you libs watching this or do you just want to talk about a newspaper that probably will be out of business in a few years? Who reads a newspaper?

Great point. Decline of literate population reading news every day = rise of Fatass. Takes void of accurate information for that to happen.

HELLO ORLANDO!!! (Yeah, yeah, USA! Wahoo!)

IS SHE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN YOU'VE EVER SEEN? (USA! USA! Show us her tits! USA! Yeah! We love you!)

DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS TODAY? (Wahoo! USA! USA!)

I TOLD YOU WE'D BUILD THE WALL! (Oh yeah! USA USA USA! Hang em! Kill the bitch! Lock her up!)

AND YOU'LL NEVER HEAR THIS ON THE FAKE NEWS WITH THEIR LYING CAMERAS. LOOK AT THEM BACK THERE WITH THEIR LYING CAMERAS! (You sorry motherfvckers, take those cameras! Boooooo! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's!)

LET THE WORLD HEAR AND I WANTED TO TELL YOU FIRST: THE WALL IS BUILT, AND YES, MEXICO PAID FOR IT. (Deafening roar x 10 minutes.)

THAT'S RIGHT. (Keep em' out! Take all their shit! Yeah! Ice! Ice! Ice! USA! USA!)

I GUARANTEE YOU THE LYING MEDIA AND THEIR LY-ING CAM-RAS WILL LIE TO YOU BECAUSE THEY HATE YOU. (Boooooooo Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's! Ly-ing cam-ra's!)

WE'RE INVESTIGATING THEM. (Lock em' up! Lock em' up!)

Man Sys, step away from the ledge. It'll be OK.

Last edited:
Kool beanz. I started my own business at 14 and just sold it almost half your age to make myself some money like my father and grandfather before me. I retired in my 30s. No degree needed for my path either, but I love the educated so I took that on as well. Can I get a pat on my back now?
Very impressive

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT