ADVERTISEMENT

The Circus Show Continues...

I don't have an objection to this as long as Kavanaugh's phone records, emails, and text messages are also included.
Of course.

And what should happen to dem senators if it is discovered there is any coordination with Ford to set this up?

Wrong.

He's been a highly successful and well respected attorney and judge his entire adult life. That doesn't change because you want to play the assumption game.

Anyone that cares about truth would be encouraging Dr Ford to file criminal charges in Maryland

You are actively avoiding one particular question that he has asked you 3 times.

Coordinating a false story.

So, you are saying that she is a Dem operative who was acting, and the event she described never happened.

If that turns out to be the case, any senate co-conspirators should be immediately removed from office.

no way to prove that unless ford completely caves...which she won't. not even the fbi could apply enough pressure. Just going to have to wait until next week and sit back and watch the freak show get deeper with more issues by the car load presented by the dems. just need 1 vote it looks like and he will cave by Thursday.

So, you are saying that she is a Dem operative who was acting, and the event she described never happened.

If that turns out to be the case, any senate co-conspirators should be immediately removed from office.
And criminally charged?

Reactions: Been Jammin
You are actively avoiding one particular question that he has asked you 3 times.

No, I've answered the question several times. I don't think theres a morality litmus test to serve on SCOTUS. I don't care if he did it or not. (should note that I don't care if Kavanaugh gets confirmed either).

And here's the real kicker, no one else here cares about his character either. Finding out the truth wasn't the purpose of the hearing. I'm sorry if a few of you are so gullible that you thought it was.

No, I've answered the question several times. I don't think theres a morality litmus test to serve on SCOTUS. I don't care if he did it or not. (should note that I don't care if Kavanaugh gets confirmed either).

And here's the real kicker, no one else here cares about his character either. Finding out the truth wasn't the purpose of the hearing. I'm sorry if a few of you are so gullible that you thought it was.

I guess we can throw that ‘moral majority’ BS in the trash then lol.

“Conservatives are disgusting”

There is ZERO doubt that she is a Dem operative. None.

f07.jpg

Reactions: Pokeabear
No offense, but I don’t give two ****s about anything you have to say about politics or economics. You’ve demonstrated time and again you have zero clue.

I'm sure that since there is no chance that she is a Dem operative, the FBI investigation will reveal that to be true. If you can figure it out, surely the FBI can find the proof.

LG is a show-boater who is angling to replace Sessions when Trump finally cuts the cord.

@AC2017

Do you think Dr Ford was making up her story? Is she an actor being paid by the Clintons? Was she being paid in 2012 when she told her shrink about BK? Was she being paid when she originally sent her first letter to congress before Trump had settled on BK as his choice for the nomination?

Just to correct your facts, there is no evidence that she told her Shrink in 2012 about Kav, just that she had been assaulted. The only person corroborating the 2012 'naming' is her husband.

Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT