ADVERTISEMENT

The Circus Show Continues...

Agree.

There are other explanations though. Dr Ford said she only clearly remembers 6 people being present (herself and 5 others). She has said there may have been others. In which case, it might not have been as crazy for Leland to have been left there all alone with 4 boys (since there were other girls there.

Also, Leland apparently has significant health issues. It may be that she is not fully lucid at this time.

It will be interesting to see if the FBI can get anything useful out of her. Questions like, "Did you know BK and MJ in HS?" and "Do you ever remember being at a house with them when underage drinking was going on?"
Very possible. I hadn't heard anything about Leland having health issues. I have heard that about Judge though.

No.

If he doesn't ascend to the SC, he is going to take a significant financial hit. No raise. No SCOTUS level benefits. No being asked to teach/lecture on college campuses in the future. No lifetime appointment.

What is the salary and benefit difference between the job he has now and scotus? Why can’t people who are on high courts but not on the scotus lecture on campus? Do you have anything to back that up? Do you know federal judges that are being kept off campuses?

Very possible. I hadn't heard anything about Leland having health issues. I have heard that about Judge though.
judge is a cancer survivor and a alcoholic....a recovering alcoholic.

Ford said in her testimony when asked by the prosecutor lady why Leland didn't support Ford's allegations that basically Leland is an unreliable witness since she has "health issues".

Ford said in her testimony when asked by the prosecutor lady why Leland didn't support Ford's allegations that basically Leland is an unreliable witness since she has "health issues".
Do we know if it's true? Has someone with a memory capable of storing more than the immediate past 0.8 seconds indicated she had health problems that would make her an unreliable witness?

What is the salary and benefit difference between the job he has now and scotus? Why can’t people who are on high courts but not on the scotus lecture on campus? Do you have anything to back that up? Do you know federal judges that are being kept off campuses?

The point is that if the general public believes Ford, he won’t be invited to college campuses.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
The point is that if the general public believes Ford, he won’t be invited to college campuses.

Yep I’m sure that’s playing through the rapists mind. Scotus executive bathroom, better dental insurance and his lecture circuit.

Do we know if it's true? Has someone with a memory capable of storing more than the immediate past 0.8 seconds indicated she had health problems that would make her an unreliable witness?
We do not know it to be true. I think I will go ahead and say it isn't true. She probably responded exactly like her lawyers told her to.

Reactions: Medic007
Since none of us know what is true, maybe we shouldn't be jumping to all these conclusions.

lmao!

Every conservative and/or Trump supporter on this board has been jumping to conclusions for weeks about these accusations. And those who have called for an investigation (so as not to jump to conclusions) have been mocked by those same conservatives and/or Trump supporters.

But NOW, "maybe", we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions????

:cool:

lmao!

Every conservative and/or Trump supporter on this board has been jumping to conclusions for weeks about these accusations. And those who have called for an investigation (so as not to jump to conclusions) have been mocked by those same conservatives and/or Trump supporters.

But NOW, "maybe", we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions????

:cool:

I haven't jumped to conclusions.

You feel free to do whatever you want though.

No I want her to file charges with Maryland authorities and handle this as a criminal matter.

But this is also a judicial nomination to the Supreme Court (lifetime appointment), which demanded a full investigation on these accusations leveled against the nominee.

Who is telling the truth PDT, Kavanaugh's accusers or Kavanaugh?

But this is also a judicial nomination to the Supreme Court (lifetime appointment), which demanded a full investigation on these accusations leveled against the nominee.

Accusers? Who are we talking about?

Are the witnesses telling the truth?

Not sure there's a morality requirement to sit on the bench friend. The question is whether he is PROFESSIONALLY QUALIFIED to be a part of SCOTUS Is his ability to rule on constitutional matters tied to what may or may not have happened in high school? Probably not.

Only a fool would try and guess if either was telling the truth here.

I have come to the realization that Kavanaugh will never be confirmed. Here’s why.

1. Unfortunately in his desire to clear his name, Kavanaugh has provided a date and location for the Democrats to use. Yearbook boy( Sen Whitehouse)brought it up today. July 1st when Kavanaugh shows going to “skis” with the two other named boys. Others were there but Ford was so wishy washy on her numbers that won’t matter. They will feed that date to Ford and somehow she will miraculously remember that to be the date.

2. The Democrats will use this time to convince the DA in Bethesda to fill charges of attempted rape. They will shop around till they find a Judge that will issue the warrant. Democrats will then push that he can’t be confirmed will he has this charge, even though nothing would ever come of it.

The Republicans have played right into their hands. The Democrats have destroyed a good man and his family all because they hate Trump. He beat their next anointed one. Some say if roles were reversed the Republicans would do the same. No they wouldn’t. They aren’t that smart enough to play the long con. They showed that today when they caved to the guy who wouldn’t stand by a statement he just released saying he was a yes vote. If people yelling at you in an elevator can make you change your mind that easily you really are in the wrong profession.

Accusers? Who are we talking about?

The three women who have came forward.

Are the witnesses telling the truth?

I don't know.

This may be hard for some on here to understand, but I don't know who is telling the truth about all of this. That is why I wanted a further investigation.

Sure, I have my general "opinions" on who may or may not be telling the truth. But I have drawn no firm conclusions.

Reactions: Been Jammin
The three women who have came forward.

I don't know.

This may be hard for some on here to understand, but I don't know who is telling the truth about all of this. That is why I wanted a further investigation.

Sure, I have my general "opinions" on who may or may not be telling the truth. But I have drawn no firm conclusions.

You are never going to know who told the truth.

The question is whether he is PROFESSIONALLY QUALIFIED to be a part of SCOTUS Is his ability to rule on constitutional matters tied to what may or may not have happened in high school?

Let's assume for a moment the accusations are true. Do you believe a man who has committed sexually assault should sit as a Justice on the Supreme Court?

Only a fool would try and guess if either was telling the truth here.

Exactly. Hence the need for a further investigation.

Thank you Senator Flake. And thank you to those women who exercised their free speech rights in the elevator.

You are never going to know who told the truth.

Perhaps. But the Senators will know more than they know now (and probably us when it all gets leaked). And of course, there is always the possibility the investigation does reveal evidence of great importance.

There was NEVER any harm in investigating this further. Many Republicans simply got caught up in partisan nonsense.

Perhaps. But the Senators will know more than they know now (and probably us when it all gets leaked). And of course, there is always the possibility the investigation does reveal evidence of great importance.

There was NEVER any harm in investigating this further. Many Republicans simply got caught up in partisan nonsense.

There's zero senators interested in the truth.

There's zero senators interested in the truth.

I disagree.

Still waiting on an answer to this btw: Let's assume for a moment the accusations are true. Do you believe a man who has committed sexually assault should sit as a Justice on the Supreme Court?

I disagree.

Still waiting on an answer to this btw: Let's assume for a moment the accusations are true. Do you believe a man who has committed sexually assault should sit as a Justice on the Supreme Court?

I already answered this. There's no reason to assume the allegations are true. His professional qualifications are enough to vote yes or no.

There's no reason to assume the allegations are true.

And as you have posted, there is also no reason to assume the allegations are false. Therefore, they could be true.

And I'm asking you a simple question. If they are true, do you believe a man who has committed sexual assault should be a Justice on the Supreme Court? Yes or no?

And as you have posted, there is also no reason to assume the allegations are false. Therefore, they could be true.

And I'm asking you a simple question. If they are true, do you believe a man who has committed sexual assault should be a Justice on the Supreme Court? Yes or no?

Wrong.

He's been a highly successful and well respected attorney and judge his entire adult life. That doesn't change because you want to play the assumption game.

Anyone that cares about truth would be encouraging Dr Ford to file criminal charges in Maryland

I think the circus show is going to ramp up to syskatine levels this week. I don’t think we’ve seen anything yet. They smell blood in the water and the repubs are spineless vaginas. Hold on to your hat, the slime and sleeze is approaching bill and hillary level this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT