ADVERTISEMENT

Syskatine’s Opus

Understand “Grab them by the pussy” yet?

giphy.gif

Anything yet?

What gives? It's almost as if Trump can't find a single field office in the FBI to investigate her. At this point, I think it's safe to assume one of these options:

A. The entire FBI and DOJ is so corrupt that neither the President or the Attorney General can have an actual investigation conducted. No NY FBI field office or U.S. Attorney will cooperate or conduct an investigation. Biff and Beauregard are simply powerless, and are unwilling to confront this corruption among their subordinates.

B. Some FBI field office or one of Biff's appointed U.S. attorney would do what the President of the United States or the Attorney General tells them to, but there's nothing left to investigate. The investigation has been conducted already and no prosecutor finds the basis of a criminal prosecution (stated another way, thinks they can get a conviction).

C. ?

I think it's B. It's a convenient "whatabout" argument to silence critics of the "drain the swamp" narrative and we all know it. If I'm wrong I'd sure like to learn how.

@MegaPoke ? Anything yet?

Him buying in to golden showers.
Get your facts straight. It was always about defiling the bed the Obama's slept in. And you and I both know he would take a dump in that bed if he wasn't worried about getting some plop on his germ a phobe self - getting someone else to piss on it isn't that far fetched.

I guess not. Explain it to me? Now that we aren't discussing the Hillary prosecutions any more...
Get your facts straight. It was always about defiling the bed the Obama's slept in. And you and I both know he would take a dump in that bed if he wasn't worried about getting some plop on his germ a phobe self - getting someone else to piss on it isn't that far fetched.
UnsungPalatableGermanspaniel-small.gif

Yes. A lot. Seriously what planet do you live on where you think your shit isn’t getting pushed in over this stuff?
Earth.

How much longer are you gonna follow these morons and their narratives that keep collapsing in your face? Why do you believe them?

What’s collapsed in my face? Let’s get a specific list to work off.

Also... can you not quote me in a single thread or two instead of spamming the board?

I just posted a list of preposterous posts in this eternal thread in another thread for @Pokeabear since he's apparently on the mod shitlist. It's in his thread I think.

Speaking of which, why and who is preventing pokeybear from responding? He's not nearly as uncivil as several conservatives on here.

Reactions: Pokeabear
I just posted a list of preposterous posts in this eternal thread in another thread for @Pokeabear since he's apparently on the mod shitlist. It's in his thread I think.

Speaking of which, why and who is preventing pokeybear from responding? He's not nearly as uncivil as several conservatives on here.

So, nothing. Ok

anon_lgbtq76rjidf7d65!!!!!!!! Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!! Oh man Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!! I remember that Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahah. What a loser! Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see an actual investigation of Hillary and company. One that doesn't involve shit like an exoneration statement drafted well before witnesses were interviewed and a secret meeting between the head of the Justice Department and the husband of the investigation target that resulted in the head of the investigation bureau making a prosecutorial decision. Every week the slow drip shows exactly how slimy and incompetent the "investigation" was.

And I didn't suggest or even remotely imply Mueller's investigation shouldn't be done. But thanks for the uh, help, or whatever that was.

LOL ANYTHING YET? Tick tock, Flailey, when will see these arrests?

Actually, when I have time I plan to make a post about exactly how he's disappointed me vs what I think he's done well and where my optimism and confidence in him is as a result. I'm not a team ideologue like you.

Any updates?
I eagerly await this.

Seriously....and respectfully.

May even lead me to dig up my old posting doing that to compare and reevaluate.

Me too.

The revelation last year of an unorthodox tarmac meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch set off a frenzied scramble at the FBI to track down the source, newly released documents show.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...armac-meeting-released-by-watchdog-group.html
I wonder what the list of obstructing justice looks like in regards to the yoga and wedding emails of your cankled queen...
I'd like to see an actual investigation of Hillary and company. One that doesn't involve shit like an exoneration statement drafted well before witnesses were interviewed and a secret meeting between the head of the Justice Department and the husband of the investigation target that resulted in the head of the investigation bureau making a prosecutorial decision. Every week the slow drip shows exactly how slimy and incompetent the "investigation" was.

And I didn't suggest or even remotely imply Mueller's investigation shouldn't be done. But thanks for the uh, help, or whatever that was.
Is there zero evidence of obstruction on the part of Hillary? What happened to the 33,000 emails that were destroyed? Do you believe that her email investigation was impartial and expertly handled? Do you agree that nobody is above the law?
Anything yet?

What gives? It's almost as if Trump can't find a single field office in the FBI to investigate her. At this point, I think it's safe to assume one of these options:

A. The entire FBI and DOJ is so corrupt that neither the President or the Attorney General can have an actual investigation conducted. No NY FBI field office or U.S. Attorney will cooperate or conduct an investigation. Biff and Beauregard are simply powerless, and are unwilling to confront this corruption among their subordinates.

B. Some FBI field office or one of Biff's appointed U.S. attorney would do what the President of the United States or the Attorney General tells them to, but there's nothing left to investigate. The investigation has been conducted already and no prosecutor finds the basis of a criminal prosecution (stated another way, thinks they can get a conviction).

C. ?

I think it's B. It's a convenient "whatabout" argument to silence critics of the "drain the swamp" narrative and we all know it. If I'm wrong I'd sure like to learn how.
@Medic007 you've gone to ground, my man. Anything yet on the HRC investigation and prosecution?

Flaileeeeeeeeeeeeeeee come bring me up to date. 4 years later oughta be some heads rolling with this Trump DOJ. Anything yet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT