ADVERTISEMENT

Sooo Ivermectin....

Post it here.

I'd be interested in what it says about our thread's topic - Ivermectin.
It's already posted in the Epoch Times article, which is why I used the article it had the proof.

I know you don't mean to, but when you automatically dismiss conflicting information you contribute to the lack of trust.
We have a trust issue in this country and we all need to work together to put faith back in the system. We can do this by not dismissing questions and trying to provide logical answers. I have appreciated you answering some of mine and believe it or not, despite my continued questions, you have provided sensible answers that somewhat explain some of the discrepancies. Thanks for that.

It's already posted in the Epoch Times article, which is why I used the article it had the proof.

I know you don't mean to, but when you automatically dismiss conflicting information you contribute to the lack of trust.
We have a trust issue in this country and we all need to work together to put faith back in the system. We can do this by not dismissing questions and trying to provide logical answers. I have appreciated you answering some of mine and believe it or not, despite my continued questions, you have provided sensible answers that somewhat explain some of the discrepancies. Thanks for that.

It's because there are different levels of evidence.

I dismiss the information you posted because it's from an ntrustworthy source.

I trust the editors of the New England Journal of Medicine more than I trust a Chinese Death Cult whose members still worship its founder.

Also thanks for the compliment. We should all strive to act constructively to solve our society's problems.

We've only got one lifetime. Make the most of it.

It's because there are different levels of evidence.

I dismiss the information you posted because it's from an ntrustworthy source.

I trust the editors of the New England Journal of Medicine more than I trust a Chinese Death Cult whose members still worship its founder.

Also thanks for the compliment. We should all strive to act constructively to solve our society's problems.

We've only got one lifetime. Make the most of it.
Can you provide us a list of your trusted news outlets. From what I can tell, all of them are suspect in one way or another.

Can you provide us a list of your trusted news outlets. From what I can tell, all of them are suspect in one way or another.
Paste the lead sentence of that article into google and see where it’s been posted. Essentially all nut job websites.

Do you really think there is evidence readily available that any mainstream news source would just ignore? Journalists live for things like this. They make careers. Some of you need to understand that there is a very sophisticated plot to undermine trust and these people do not have your best interest at heart.

Paste the lead sentence of that article into google and see where it’s been posted. Essentially all nut job websites.

Do you really think there is evidence readily available that any mainstream news source would just ignore? Journalists live for things like this. They make careers. Some of you need to understand that there is a very sophisticated plot to undermine trust and these people do not have your best interest at heart.
Lmao

Don't go straight to chemo- try some $3 parasitics first..... I'm not a doctor but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night ...

This Jason Dean?

carry on

Don't go straight to chemo- try some $3 parasitics first..... I'm not a doctor but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night ...

We did have exposure to parasites (helminthes) in med school. A couple of them did cause cancer. In particular - my world, Clonorchis sinensis (a Chinese liver fluke that feeds on human bile) has been known to cause cancer of the bile ducts - cholangiocarcinoma. Although I've never seen a case of it.

However, when I get cancer, I think I'll go to an oncologist. Not a chiropractor who lacks the training, screening and diagnostic tools, access to a multidisciplinary team, and admitting privileges to any hospital to be able to treat cancer.

Cancer is life-changing. It's also hellishly complicated and shouldn't be distilled down to one simple thing to be treated by one untrained doc. I sit on our tumor board and here are usually 8-10 docs there every week to discuss the cases in real time.

So I agree with part of your assertion: "Don't go to straight to chemo". Instead go to your tumor board for the experts to treat you. They'll determine the timing and duration of chemo, surgery, external beam radiation therapy, etc. This is not meant to dismiss the role of chiropractors in health care (they certainly have one). But I'll bet almost all of us on this board have had a family member treated for cancer by a multidisciplinary oncology team.
Also, this guys' website isn't working.

Last edited:
Lol at the dismiss troll bots-
Just like FB and Twitter- paid bots🤔

ZERO people that said no to the poison jabs REGRET.........many or
Most that took the gene therapies regret and absolutely won't take more- that's da fact Jac

O/U that regret taking the clot shots...50 percent? Qorn takes the over all day🤑

Lol at the dismiss troll bots-
Just like FB and Twitter- paid bots🤔

ZERO people that said no to the poison jabs REGRET.........many or
Most that took the gene therapies regret and absolutely won't take more- that's da fact Jac

O/U that regret taking the clot shots...50 percent? Qorn takes the over all day🤑
Yeah you've posted this hatchet piece before.
Better extend that stay at the Holiday Inn, Doc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT