ADVERTISEMENT

Sooo Ivermectin....

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Will the denier Maskholes scared sheeple admit YET they've been had?
Qorn says "not in a million"

Don't forget the establishment Uniparty in the DC swamp all took ivermectin whilst the peasants were shipped to the killing fields (hospitals) and given Remdesivir (40 percent kill shot) and intubated (85 percent kill shot)
They knew it all along

Pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and the medical community wouldn't make billions if the effectiveness of ivermectin treatment were known by the public.

Reactions: Corndog2021
Pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and the medical community wouldn't make billions if the effectiveness of ivermectin treatment were known by the public.
According to a randomized controlled trial published in the New England Journal of Medicine, ivermectin is 14% effective.

Placebo was 16% effective.

I posted it in another thread. @osuintx is already aware of the article.

You're right, the public needs to know the truth.

And you linked an article about the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons - a well-known fringe group of kooky quacks. Among them - Stella Immanuel - the famous Texas pediatrician whose "medical claims are sometimes combined with her spiritual beliefs: she believes many gynecological illnesses are the result of having sex dreams with succubi and incubi, and receiving demon sperm".

That's whose opinion you trust? I don't know about you, but "Demon Sperm" wasn't in my book of fluids and electrolytes.

Really an elite group of scientific hard-hitters you got there.

Please dig deeper before trusting what Q and Putin's bots tell you what to believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22LR and Cowguy
When do the tribunals start? Good question- all of those that were coerced into taking the shots need to speak up and get pissed- if you're still taking boosters there's no help so this post is not for you

According to a randomized controlled trial published in the New England Journal of Medicine, ivermectin is 14% effective.

Placebo was 16% effective.

I posted it in another thread. @osuintx is already aware of the article.

You're right, the public needs to know the truth.
Again asking out of curiosity, is there any harm in taking Ivermectin along with what ever the approved treatment is?
With all the government and pharmaceutical misinformation that has been revealed I find it hard to trust anything either say.

Again asking out of curiosity, is there any harm in taking Ivermectin along with what ever the approved treatment is?
With all the government and pharmaceutical misinformation that has been revealed I find it hard to trust anything either say.
Probably no harm other than what's on the side effect profile (mostly GI side effects). Also it can have drug interactions with other medications.

I've only used it for intestinal worms, which is its intended purpose.

When do the tribunals start? Good question- all of those that were coerced into taking the shots need to speak up and get pissed- if you're still taking boosters there's no help so this post is not for you

Thanks for reminding me. I need to sign up for my bivalent booster.

Winter is coming. Prime COVID season.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Before covid, ivermectin had shown antiviral properties and was effective in reducing respiratory inflammation, including covid-like symptoms:

Unless a I missed something, this was the only thing in that article I could find about respiratory symptoms:

"A 2011 study investigated the impact of ivermectin on allergic asthma symptoms in mice and found that ivermectin (at 2 mg kg−1) significantly curtailed recruitment of immune cells, production of cytokines in the bronchoalveolar lavage fluids and secretion of ovalbumin-specific IgE and IgG1 in the serum."

And antiviral? Perhaps. According to he article it may have activity against Dengue fever and other flavivuruses. (FYI, COVID is caused by a coronavirus which is what the CO in COVID stands for).

Look, there is no question that IVM is antiviral in vitro and has affinity for several RNA virus protein binding sites on 3D molecular computer modeling. (This article was published two years before COVID came out so it's impossible to know if COVID proteins were evaluated).

But by all accounts, it should have worked, right?

Believe me. I also want a magic-bullet miracle-drug against this God-awful virus because I am sick of this fücking pandemic.

But IVM struck out in clinical trials. Again, it's 14% effective against COVID.l, compared to 16% effectiveness of a placebo.

Go ahead and take it if you think that's good enough. It's your right to do with your body as you please regardless of the science.

Understood your points. Just so strange that the powerful in the US became effectively outraged that a harmless, potentially beneficial and cheap medicine could even be mentioned before any clinic trial results were available.

Also, what did it mean in those clinical results to be "effective"? Elimination of the virus, reduction of symptoms, reduced likelihood of death, effectiveness as a prophylactic?

Per NEJM:

Treatment with ivermectin did not result in a lower incidence of medical admission to a hospital due to progression of Covid-19 or of prolonged emergency department observation among outpatients with an early diagnosis of Covid-19.

Per NEJM:

Treatment with ivermectin did not result in a lower incidence of medical admission to a hospital due to progression of Covid-19 or of prolonged emergency department observation among outpatients with an early diagnosis of Covid-19.

Per NEJM:

I'm not saying the NEJM is wrong but I find it very hard to believe when I have seen the opposite with my own eyes. I understand my daughter may have been an anomaly but it's sure hard to ignore it. Add in the recent revelations of lies, the CDC refusing to release information on adverse effects of the vaccine and the fact the entire COVID situation was politicized, it creates a huge amount of distrust in the institutions that pushed it all. I realize how dangerous this is for our future and is one of the reasons I question everything that comes out. We need total transparancy to correct the mistakes that were made, whether intentional or not, and re-instill confidence in those institutions.

I'm not saying the NEJM is wrong but I find it very hard to believe when I have seen the opposite with my own eyes. I understand my daughter may have been an anomaly but it's sure hard to ignore it. Add in the recent revelations of lies, the CDC refusing to release information on adverse effects of the vaccine and the fact the entire COVID situation was politicized, it creates a huge amount of distrust in the institutions that pushed it all. I realize how dangerous this is for our future and is one of the reasons I question everything that comes out. We need total transparancy to correct the mistakes that were made, whether intentional or not, and re-instill confidence in those institutions.

What's not transparent about a placebo-controlled randomized trial? It's the gold standard of scientific research.
Again, if taking IVM make ls you feel better, then by all means take the IVM.

All I'm saying is that - anecdotal data such as your daughter notwithstanding - IVM is conclusively and scientifically proven to be no better than placebo. The data cannot be interpreted in any other way.

Completely agree. The trust is gone.

I’m curious as to what other medications/treatments your daughter was provided?

Agree we need total transparency and confidence in our institutions but it's damn near impossible when there are well-funded contrary organizations - driven by social media - committed to maintaining mistrust.

What's not transparent about a placebo-controlled randomized trial? It's the gold standard of scientific research.
Again, if taking IVM make ls you feel better, then by all means take the IVM.

All I'm saying is that it's scientifically proven to be no better than placebo.
Who funded it, what results were they looking to get, what future funding did they get, what recognition did they get, etc.

Of course there is little trust of any "scientific proven" result.

- Don't know
- An answer to the IVM efficacy question
- can't predict the future
- published in the NEJM.

And that's the last I'm going to mention the data. I've discussed it in detail and gone over it at least a dozen times. The NEJM article is on another thread. If you don't believe me, you can read it yourself.

Again, I don't care if you take the IVM. It's no worse and no better than placebo so (apart from side effects) it has absolutely no bearing on anyone's health.

Don't want to believe the gold standard? Fine. Then don't. And by all means take the IVM if it make you feel better. Who am I to deprive a person of their right to pursue happiness?

Last edited:
Agree we need total transparency and confidence in our institutions but it's damn near impossible when there are well-funded contrary organizations - driven by social media - committed to maintaining mistrust.
The mistrust wasn't create by well funded contrary organizations. it was created by Fauci, the CDC, Politicians telling us information that was highly suspect and by all of those that attacked anyone that ask questions or didn't automatically swallow the shit that was being shoveled.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
The mistrust wasn't create by well funded contrary organizations. it was created by Fauci, the CDC, Politicians telling us information that was highly suspect and by all of those that attacked anyone that ask questions or didn't automatically swallow the shit that was being shoveled.
If you say so. The article is on another thread. Get back to me after you've read it.

I'm speaking from my personal standpoint. I haven't read any of the articles you speak of. My opinion is based on my personal observations and common sense.
And mine is based on critical review of the scientific literature. And common sense.

So you just summarily dismiss all of "science"? The rest of us don't get to pick and choose.

No idea about Fauci's ethics or motives. Don't know him. All I know is what's being reported on social media or what's being posted here, which doesn't seem to be a reliable source. And I dont even know where to begin to find the truth. So I'll stay neutral. Although I will say that he had a stellar clinical/academic career and is a giant in the field of infectious disease.

And I agree there there is plenty of shït being shoveled. Just read any of the thousands of Qanon and gab posts being promoted here by our local Texas chemistry expert. Not even an attempt to be credible or to cover up being fraudulent. If I posted that shït I'd have my license revoked and possibly prosecuted for being dangerous. Fortunately I have self-awareness, self-restraint and self-respect.

AITA for being sucked into another Qanon gotcha thread started with ill intent and designed to divide?

Yes. Yes IATA. geez.

Misleading. Just like your assertion I've got 4 handles. Still waiting for you to show up.

So you just summarily dismiss all of "science"? The rest of us don't get to pick and choose.

No idea about Fauci's ethics or motives. Don't know him. All I know is what's being reported on social media or what's being posted here, which doesn't seem to be a reliable source. And I dont even know where to begin to find the truth. So I'll stay neutral. Although I will say that he had a stellar clinical/academic career and is a giant in the field of infectious disease.

And I agree there there is plenty of shït being shoveled. Just read any of the thousands of Qanon and gab posts being promoted here by our local Texas chemistry expert. Not even an attempt to be credible or to cover up being fraudulent. If I posted that shït I'd have my license revoked and possibly prosecuted for being dangerous. Fortunately I have self-awareness, self-restraint and self-respect.

Dismiss, no. Question, absolutely.

Who still trusts the CDC and FDA after all this? If you do you're so gullible McFly

Who still trusts the CDC and FDA after all this? If you do you're so gullible McFly

To clarify - you're posting from NATURALNEWS.COM.

Seems totally legit and without any ulterior motives.
----------------------------

Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a far-right, anti-vaccination conspiracy theoryand fake news website known for promoting alternative medicine, pseudoscience, disinformation, and far-right extremism.[1][8] The website began publishing articles in 2008 and is based in the United States.[1][5]"

To clarify - you're posting from NATURALNEWS.COM.

Seems totally legit and without any ulterior motives.
----------------------------

Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a far-right, anti-vaccination conspiracy theoryand fake news website known for promoting alternative medicine, pseudoscience, disinformation, and far-right extremism.[1][8] The website began publishing articles in 2008 and is based in the United States.[1][5]"

When you dismiss information like this without looking further, it hurts your credibility.

I assume an admission from the CDC director would be sufficient to prove this is in fact true.

• Haha
So you posted from Epoch times.

(I took your advice and looked further of course)

Who publishes the Epoch Times?
Oh yeah. A Chinese death cult.

The Epoch Times is a far-right[1]international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[29] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[30]The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.[31]

So you posted from Epoch times.

(I took your advice and looked further of course)

Who publishes the Epoch Times?
Oh yeah. A Chinese death cult.

The Epoch Times is a far-right[1]international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[29] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[30]The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.[31]
Read the letter from the CDC director and get back to us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT