ADVERTISEMENT

Solo: A Star Wars Story

Already seen it
Solo-Poster.jpg

Reactions: The Duke
Not sure how good this will be but really pumped it’s next week!!

May has been great for movies

I saw it last night in imax 2d. I really liked it. I was a fun adventure movie. Its a different kind of Star Wars movie in that it doesn't have any galaxy changing stuff and is more of just a personal story. I liked almost the entire cast and thought they did a great job. The one I didn't care a lot for was L3-37. She was hit and miss for me. I thought Alden Ehrenreich did a good job as a young, inexperienced Solo, better than I thought he would. Glover was great as Lando. I could have used some more Han-Chewie bromance moments. This movie has so many easter eggs and mentions, I just kept going wow they are digging deep into the canon and legends. Overall it isn't the best Star Wars movie, hut it certainly isn't the worst. I think I liked it better than Rogue One.

Reactions: Winston Havelock
Saw it yesterday and liked it. Nothing earthshattering. Just a summer movie. Thought it was very well cast. Plot pretty much by the book contained everything expected: Young Hans back story, meets Chewie, gets Millennium Falcon from Lando, has love interest which ends badly, becomes outlaw and smuggler, does the Kessell run in 12 persecs yada yada yada.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT