ADVERTISEMENT

So weak...

Pretty clear that Trump named Jeff Clark the Acting AG. Then for some reason backtracked. Why so weak?

It truly is unfortunate that Trump still has you by the pussy. On the other hand, I was somewhat relieved when I opened the thread. Subject line had me thinking you were posting your so called wife’s pillow talk again. (go ahead baizuo, hit your favorite button)

.16 you saved

the ccp/dnc apparatchiks litmus test for how stupid they can get with the people
Or maybe he just didn't know how to make it official and the folks in the back office just laughed at his sorry ass. What do you think it was that made him reverse course?

I liked $1.74 gasoline. I liked 5.2 cent per kwh electricity. I liked my cord cutter rate from Charter Spectrum Cable. I liked reading lowest unemployment numbers ever for minorities. Neighbors down on 12th Street stopped calling my conservative brother Charlie "white boy." All that's gone with a plantation cracker in the White House. At lease duh neighbuhs stiw ain't callin' Chalie white boy.

Biden carried 8 percent of the democratic vote in New Hampshire in 2020.

To think Trump doesn’t have a still-healthy portion of the Republican Party and its voters by the pussy is gigglable haha.

Carry on

Biden carried 8 percent of the democratic vote in New Hampshire in 2020.

To think Trump doesn’t have a still-healthy portion of the Republican Party and its voters by the pussy is gigglable haha.

Carry on
Given the Pedo’s dumpster fire of an economy, if it’s Trump versus Biden in 2024, Trump will grow his support from voters in both parties. No one likes living in Biden’s shit show.

I liked $1.74 gasoline. I liked 5.2 cent per kwh electricity. I liked my cord cutter rate from Charter Spectrum Cable. I liked reading lowest unemployment numbers ever for minorities. Neighbors down on 12th Street stopped calling my conservative brother Charlie "white boy." All that's gone with a plantation cracker in the White House. At lease duh neighbuhs stiw ain't callin' Chalie white boy.
Does it make you mad that Trump abused your grandson the way he did?

Hillary says the 2016 Election was stolen from her. You gonna harass her too or is your hard on only for Trump? Rent free in both heads now, amazing.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Hillary says the 2016 Election was stolen from her. You gonna harass her too or is your hard on only for Trump? Rent free in both heads now, amazing.

She’s an idiot and always has been. I knew Trump won the second Pennsylvania was called.

Do you want to compare the amount of posts on this board concerning election fraud between Hillary and Trump???

No…you don’t lol

“ReNt-FreE”

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okstatefan1
She’s an idiot and always has been. I knew Trump won the second Pennsylvania was called.

Do you want to compare the amount of posts on this board concerning election fraud between Hillary and Trump???

No…you don’t lol

“ReNt-FreE”

Carry on
And yet you voted for her.

Carry on, pedoscott.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT