ADVERTISEMENT

So weak...

I really thought this thread going by the title "so weak" was gonna be Dave finally telling us about his White Guilt and what has caused him such grief in his life. Nope just another TDS thread.

Trump is an even bigger idiot…and you know it…and you voted for him lol.

Let’s be honest for a hot minute here hahahahahaha

carry on
And Hillary is a big fat misanthropic dyke, but that’s not relevant.

Yes, I voted for Trump, and he accomplished a lot of what I wanted him to accomplish. Not the makings of an idiot. Hell, all the pants-pissing you leftist fa ggots have been doing over this New York permit case handed down by the Trump court have made his presidency a success, like bigly.

Carry on, pedoscott.

I wonder how many years the David household will hold onto the Trump presidency? Seems like an odd thing you libs do.

And Hillary is a big fat misanthropic dyke, but that’s not relevant.

Yes, I voted for Trump, and he accomplished a lot of what I wanted him to accomplish. Not the makings of an idiot. Hell, all the pants-pissing you leftist fa ggots have been doing over this New York permit case handed down by the Trump court have made his presidency a success, like bigly.

Carry on, pedoscott.
Border wall???
Infrastructure???
Trade Deficit???
National Debt???
Leave Afghanistan???
Kill Obamacare???
Education???
Pandemic Preparedness/Response???

You also bring up NY as if you are heels.dug.in. that I didn’t agree with the majority opinion.

carry on

Trump named Clark acting AG, went so far as to make sure the logs reflected his new title. Then he walked it back. You not paying attention?

Are you?

You’re all giddy about a hypothethical.

How do you keep falling for the same crap?

After your first question I’m sure a lot of stuff baffles you.
What is truly baffling is how you can continue to doubt the obvious fraud perpetrated by Trump. How do you do that? Do you really believe the media, the justice system, and all the anti-Trumpets have pulled off the perfect crime?

Border wall???
Infrastructure???
Trade Deficit???
National Debt???
Leave Afghanistan???
Kill Obamacare???
Education???
Pandemic Preparedness/Response???

You also bring up NY as if you are heels.dug.in. that I didn’t agree with the majority opinion.

carry on
3 Supreme Court justices. Tariffs that were wrecking the Chinese economy. Keystone pipeline. Expanded OGM exploration on federal lands. The stuff you list I don’t give two shits about.

Carry on, pedoscott.

What is truly baffling is how you can continue to doubt the obvious fraud perpetrated by Trump. How do you do that? Do you really believe the media, the justice system, and all the anti-Trumpets have pulled off the perfect crime?

Then he should get perp walked, right?

What do you ignore, Dave?

Then he should get perp walked, right?

What do you ignore, Dave?
Am I asking for him to be perp walked? I'm asserting he is either weak AF or fully cognizant that his claims were bullshit.

Thanks for the dialog. Useful to see just how dug in some people are on this.

Am I asking for him to be perp walked? I'm asserting he is either weak AF or fully cognizant that his claims were bullshit.

Thanks for the dialog. Useful to see just how dug in some people are on this.

You don’t remember your collusion phase?

How bout #2?

Now the same exact people are telling you a slight variation of the original story.

And you’re silly enough to to call someone else dug in.

They’ll come up with #4.

You’ll be right here again.

I’ll keep laughing.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
They always think they have the Moral Highground. Lmao. The irony.

sitting-underwater-bazzi.gif

3 Supreme Court justices. Tariffs that were wrecking the Chinese economy. Keystone pipeline. Expanded OGM exploration on federal lands. The stuff you list I don’t give two shits about.

Carry on, pedoscott.

- 3 Supreme Court justices that have subsequently ruled against him plenty as well as for him.
- Tariffs lol
- Keystone pipeline? That leaky piece of crap??? Cmon man haha
- Oil and gas? Lol…look at Biden’s first year in office versus Trump in terms of drilling permits granted. You sound like a confederate-waving dumbfvck yet again here

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Pretty clear that Trump named Jeff Clark the Acting AG. Then for some reason backtracked. Why so weak?

Sounds like Trump floated an idea to see the response and saw that it wasn't well received and pivoted. Isn't that BAU for politicians? Doesn't equate to changing his position on the election.

- 3 Supreme Court justices that have subsequently ruled against him plenty as well as for him.
- Tariffs lol
- Keystone pipeline? That leaky piece of crap??? Cmon man haha
- Oil and gas? Lol…look at Biden’s first year in office versus Trump in terms of drilling permits granted. You sound like a confederate-waving dumbfvck yet again here

Carry on
You’ve basically just said “oof”.

Carry on, pedoscott.

Carry on
So you agree that the SCOTUS judges he nominated are not just Right-wing rubber stamps? I mean, otherwise, they wouldn't have ever voted against Trump, right?

Reactions: Medic007
Sounds like Trump floated an idea to see the response and saw that it wasn't well received and pivoted. Isn't that BAU for politicians? Doesn't equate to changing his position on the election.
Floated? He directed staff to call Clark the acting AG. That doesn't sound like "floating" to me. Given that Rosen and team refused to further pursue fraud allegations - does it indicate to you that Trump accepted their opinion that those allegations were horseshit? If Trump believed the allegations, how could he allow such insubordination?

Floated? He directed staff to call Clark the acting AG. That doesn't sound like "floating" to me. Given that Rosen and team refused to further pursue fraud allegations - does it indicate to you that Trump accepted their opinion that those allegations were horseshit? If Trump believed the allegations, how could he allow such insubordination?

Hahahahahahaha.

Clearly he accepted that their opinions and positions, while different from his own, were acceptable. I know that's a new concept for you given that the Dem party believes in singular group-think (and will even chase its own into restrooms in order to intimidate them into said group-think).

Clearly he accepted that their opinions and positions, while different from his own, were acceptable. I know that's a new concept for you given that the Dem party believes in singular group-think (and will even chase its own into restrooms in order to intimidate them into said group-think).
So their "differences" were small enough that Trump should not have reversed the personnell change he had already made? I was under the impression that the election fraud threatened the very existence of the Republic. Are you minimizing the fraud allegations?

I got to pay a $280 copay for my rabies series under Mugabiecare. No copay for ER visits prior to Mugabecare. Today I'll fill up for about $4.69. Our slow 10 questions the board's thinking for questioning 81 million stupid enough for voting for this nightmare.
You, and your family, have sacrificed much to the Don. I can understand why you are so desperate for vindication.

So their "differences" were small enough that Trump should not have reversed the personnell change he had already made? I was under the impression that the election fraud threatened the very existence of the Republic. Are you minimizing the fraud allegations?
I think the fraud of the election threatened the very existence of the Republic exactly the same as the riots of Jan. 6th threatened the Republic. In other words, not very much. I've stated many times, that while I believe there was fraud (why else did a water main that didn't actually break just happen to break in Atlanta), the argument of trying to overturn it was wasted. Noone is giving the Sacramento Kings the 2002 Western Conference Championship, even though EVERYONE knows that the refs (who have been proven to have bet on the games) stole it from them. You learn from the event and fix the rules so they don't happen again.

Reactions: trapped_in_tx
I think the fraud of the election threatened the very existence of the Republic exactly the same as the riots of Jan. 6th threatened the Republic. In other words, not very much. I've stated many times, that while I believe there was fraud (why else did a water main that didn't actually break just happen to break in Atlanta), the argument of trying to overturn it was wasted. Noone is giving the Sacramento Kings the 2002 Western Conference Championship, even though EVERYONE knows that the refs (who have been proven to have bet on the games) stole it from them. You learn from the event and fix the rules so they don't happen again.
Doesn't really matter what WE we're saying. What was Trump saying?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT