ADVERTISEMENT

So Alex Jones was right?

52-A82-A24-57-EF-4-E5-A-88-C1-05-F2-C9-C43-CE2.jpg

Just when you thought all of this couldn’t become more mind-blowing.....

I'm thinking the world would be shocked to know the full extent of the truth surrounding Epstein, a man connected to intelligence, government, Hollywood, media, academia, royalty, and military. He had dirt on the highest of the highest around the world. His assassin represented them all. Those making up this cabal, but especially its leaders, are beyond incensed they had to play their much-predicted assassination hand for the world to see. It proved they exist. It's a very dangerous thing when these people are angry.

Last edited:
I'm thinking the world would be shocked to know the full extent of the truth surrounding Epstein, a man connected to intelligence, government, Hollywood, media, academia, royalty, and military. He had dirt on the highest of the highest around the world. His assassin represented them all. Those making up this cabal, but especially its leaders, are beyond incensed they had to play their much-predicted assassination hand for the world to see. It proved they exist. It's a very dangerous thing when these people are angry.
Very dangerous, indeed. The light is shining on it greater then ever before. Watch for more red flag events such as mass shootings, etc. Anything to take the attention and focus off of it.

Last edited:
I read the OP. No mention of "beating hearts". Can one of you please explain to me how it would be possible to collect and transport a fetal "beating" heart to another party after an abortion?

Including that in the headline throws doubt on the rest of the story, IMO.

I read the OP. No mention of "beating hearts". Can one of you please explain to me how it would be possible to collect and transport a fetal "beating" heart to another party after an abortion?

Yeah, read that and immediately thoughts "Whaaaaat!?" Detracts from overall gist of thread.

Indiana Jones scene came to mind:

tenor.gif

The heart is a complex pump which is simple to start/stop with medicine and electric current and can be kept in stasis for long periods of time under proper conditions. My son had it done at 3 days, 14 mos and again as an adult

Reactions: OUSOONER67
The heart is a complex pump which is simple to start/stop with medicine and electric current and can be kept in stasis for long periods of time under proper conditions. My son had it done at 3 days, 14 mos and again as an adult

No.

In theory, you could remove a beating heart from a live fetus, and put it through transplant protocol to keep it alive, then get it to beat again under the right conditions.

But, once a fetus is aborted, and is no longer living, the heart isn't going to start beating again. Sure, you can run a current through it and cause muscles to contract, but that is not the same as a beating heart.

No one is selling fetal beating hearts to anyone. This is just anti-abortion propaganda that a lot of people are buying due to confirmation bias.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Just semantics to justify swapping out parts like livers, kidneys, lungs and yes, hearts. The brain would be the most difficult organ to transplant successfully the rest, common.

Just semantics to justify swapping out parts like livers, kidneys, lungs and yes, hearts. The brain would be the most difficult organ to transplant successfully the rest, common.

Its not semantics. No one is selling beating hearts from aborted fetuses. The rest of the story is likely BS also. Alex Jones is a fraud.

Last edited:
At this point, your biggest challenge is maintaining your own belief in what you wrote.

At this point, your biggest challenge is overcoming your gullibility and lack of critical thinking before you realize that you have spent so many years as a complete rube.

Reactions: CowboyJD

I assume you could make the transaction prior to ripping apart the human. But, that is just an assumption.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Check this A-List actress and Presidential Medal of Freedom winner publicly — on national TV — discussing the cosmetic use of human baby tissue.

The tissue is apparently (according to the medal winner) transported internationally. Which means there’s supply, demand, transactions and logistics.

Give me a break. What she is discussing is not evidence that Alex Jones was right, and does not support the story you linked in the OP. Bringing this into the thread is a classic example of propaganda.

Great discussion between Tucker & Pete's bro in law debunking Pete's scriptural views of abortion just a few minutes ago (not on youtube yet)

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Great discussion between Tucker & Pete's bro in law debunking Pete's scriptural views of abortion just a few minutes ago (not on youtube yet)

Saw it; b-law probably won't be invited to Petee's parlor anytime soon!:D

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT