ADVERTISEMENT

Singlets

NCcowboy

Redshirt
Dec 18, 2011
Durham
Now the wrestling team is like the football team since Nike became the sponsor. I don't think I have seen the same one twice for the starters this year. Today, the grey with orange and black Pete on the back was worn by the starters and the black with orange and white "v" was worn by the non redshirt participants not in the starting line up. Both at 97 wore Grey but no one at 57 wore Grey.

Last edited:
I do to, and although I like the traditional orange, I understand it is not what Nike represents and not what college athletes are typically interested in. My question is why don't we have someone wearing the grey at 157? If not Blees or Marstellar, why not let Blaylock wrestle there until a decision is made about Smith. Clearly he is our best wrestler at this weight, but we could have used points here as it will be difficult to stay wiry PennSt and possibly Cornell with out much contribution at 57 and 97.

It's kind of hard to scan the mats and find our wrestlers here at the tournament depending on which way they are facing. Have to try to catch the scrolling info on the screens, which goes by very slowly. Have found it's easier to look for our coaches, who are at least wearing orange and are easier to find.

It's kind of hard to scan the mats and find our wrestlers here at the tournament depending on which way they are facing. Have to try to catch the scrolling info on the screens, which goes by very slowly. Have found it's easier to look for our coaches, who are at least wearing orange and are easier to find.
Maybe try to use track or Flo, not sure how the reception is inside.

Already tried the obvious choices and can't get them on my phone in the arena. Plus, how bad is it that I would need either to see we have someone currently wrestling. I wish I could get them to see who's coming up. Just need to get used to looking for the ugly gray and the black with double white bands on the legs. The gray looks much lighter than the football gray and it took me a long time to get used to that gray. Truly hope we wear orange at least one day at the NCAAs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT