ADVERTISEMENT

SIDS ...now SADS?

Don't cry booster boys with Gates' Dogcrap immune system but they're suspending the poison left and right in kids...I know it breaks your hearts for some sick reason

This one-man pissing match is reminiscent of a psychotic panhandler standing on the corner talking to himself, head bobbling, yelling and throwing his shoes.

This one-man pissing match is reminiscent of a psychotic panhandler standing on the corner talking to himself, head bobbling, yelling and throwing his shoes.
Yes and god forbid he sees any mirrors or really anything reflective, because it’s a fight on sight.

And y'all lose everytime booster boy with your synthetic crap immune systems (letting Gates and Fauci make your immune systems -
Really?!)

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
And y'all lose everytime booster boy with your synthetic crap immune systems (letting Gates and Fauci make your immune systems -
Really?!)

My immune system = perfect, as always. Your wish for multitudes of people to die isn’t working. It’s only imaginary.

Reactions: Cowguy
My immune system = perfect, as always. Your wish for multitudes of people to die isn’t working. It’s only imaginary.
Your Gates immune system is a friggin joke- just like you spike protein booster boy

Your Gates immune system is a friggin joke- just like you spike protein booster boy

One day, long before it’s my turn, you’ll stroke out and be laying there in a hospital bed. I’ll be at Sonic, eating lunch and tossing Tater Tots to the grackles, listening to Markley, Van Camp & Robins on the radio.

One day, long before it’s my turn, you’ll stroke out and be laying there in a hospital bed. I’ll be at Sonic, eating lunch and tossing Tater Tots to the grackles, listening to Markley, Van Camp & Robins on the radio.
Reality is probably no one out there would change immune systems with you knowing what you've put in your feeble body with these poison jabs- so Old Yeller booster boy going to sonic is yes the least of your worries,

When you do go to sonic make sure and wear your Four masks, you will probably park two blocks away and tell the car hops to leave the food on the ground because you're scared of your own shadow, Eh booster boy?

When you do go to sonic make sure..,

…make sure I enjoy a crispy chicken sandwich with bacon, while scared Chicken Little is home raising his vaccinated chickens, running around the trailer park yelling “THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING”.

Lol. This is too easy.

…make sure I enjoy a crispy chicken sandwich with bacon, while scared Chicken Little is home raising his vaccinated chickens, running around the trailer park yelling “THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING”.

Lol. This is too easy.
What you think you achieved greatness there Gates Biotch?! Low ceiling for you I'm sure- aren't you late for your 10th toxic gene therapy o yellow lab rat?

And the COVID fatalities only occurred in a hospital- watch out for the starving,
Dehydrating (And no vitamins) then comes the $3600 per dose faucis' Gilead big Harma Remdesivir to shut down organs (Kills at 30-50 percent) and then comes....you got it...intubation (85 percent it kills you) ...research your stuff and don't let them kill you in the hospital- don't test number one like sheep going to the slaughter

This makes more sense, you just wouldn't think there's enough idiots like the morons on this thread arguing for their toxic jabs, just hard to fathom parents sticking this poison untested crap in their kids and making them Lab Rats like some of this threads real winners ....

....you just wouldn't think there's enough idiots like the morons on this thread...

Posted by a guy who:

1. ...has "blowed up" in his vocabulary. 😂😂😂
2 ...thinks brass keys stick to magnetic injection sites 😄🤣on vaccinated arms.
3. Said, "David Martin [is] one of the most knowledgeable doctors on Earth."
🤣😆😂😄🤣

And he calls other posted here 'idiots' and 'morons'. 😂 🤣

Last edited:
Posted by a guy who:

🤣😆😂😄🤣

Tell us how good the shots are booster boy

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Posted by a guy who:

🤣😆😂😄🤣

What a life you have professing you're love and your health to sociopaths- winner winner chicken dinner;) Feel sorry for your family as you allegedly leading all of them- sad a coward in charge - I'm sure they all hang their heads in shame

What a life you have professing you're love and your health to sociopaths- winner winner chicken dinner;) Feel sorry for your family as you allegedly leading all of them- sad a coward in charge - I'm sure they all hang their heads in shame

40,000 = 3,000,000. Corntard math. 🤣 🤣 🤣 Claims to have a masters in science. lol.

They don't know any better.

Don't make any bets with @Corndog2021. He lost a bet (imagine that 😂) and owes @davidallen a truck and a boat and won't pay up. He's a welcher.
Man you're just desperate so much booster boy- it's downright sad watching you.

I Still Pray for all of y'all duped by the DS on the toxic shots- even tho y'all really should have known better

Man you're just desperate so much booster boy- it's downright sad watching you.

I Still Pray for all of y'all duped by the DS on the toxic shots- even tho y'all really should have known better
Wash my truck this weekend. Check the oil again in the boat. I think I'll be down that way later in the month to collect them.

Reactions: 22LR
Wash my truck this weekend. Check the oil again in the boat. I think I'll be down that way later in the month to collect them.
Lol--22 liked the pedos' reply...can you say desperate? Sell your soul to the devil to like a pedo child trafficker post-
The dude wants to win so bad...but he just can't since he's mucked up his entire God given immune system 🤪

Will Post this even tho most polls I think these days are trash- but I agree with this - it's an easy call.....sorry to the booster boys on these threads whose whole world is going to be shattered when Fox actually reports some truth
And stops propping Pfizer- their main sponsor

kinda coincidental the MMR vaccines came out in the early 60's and then a few years later for the first time SIDS term was coined? hmmmm......just doesn't have the same ring saying vaccine deaths. FF to 2020 Coof shots come out and few years later SADS is coined....get it yet? Now theyre saying "sleeping positions" can cause heart failure......and the sheep will follow them all the way to the ovens.

USA is the leader BY FAR in childhood shots and is the leader BY FAR in child deaths and child afflictions. My last few years of teaching you couldn't swing a jump rope in a classroom that you didn't hit several kids that had asthma, peanut allergies, fresh cut grass allergies, psoriasis, autism, et al.....now in a classroom you can add Myocarditus, sterility, and who knows how many other Godforsaken auto immune disorders from the Satanic shots

Lol--22 liked the pedos' reply...can you say desperate? Sell your soul to the devil to like a pedo child trafficker post-
The dude wants to win so bad...but he just can't since he's mucked up his entire God given immune system 🤪

As often as you accuse people of being pedophiles, it leads me to believe you are one yourself, and projection is your last resort defense.
Get psychiatric help.

Reactions: Cowguy
As often as you accuse people of being pedophiles, it leads me to believe you are one yourself, and projection is your last resort defense.
Get psychiatric help.
Dawww him loves him some pedo Dave bc they both love them some Fauchi ouchies lmao... they gots to band together against mean old Corn calling a spade a spade- y'all is lab rats for a 99.9 plus survival bug and lefturds are pure pedophiles- but you don't care about kids you just try to not be so cowardly on a message board- sorry chump it's not gonna work

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT