ADVERTISEMENT

SIDS ...now SADS?

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Lost two friends kids to SIDS which is a crock for naming "vaccine deaths in kids" something that sounds good-
Kinda like the POS saying "pro
Choice" instead of baby killing. Daughter and wife are vaccine injured as ive stated

Now out of nowhere after two years of death jabs with deaths up 40 percent they name vaccine deaths SADS-
What a total crock.

They are telling all of y'all that took the shots to go get your hearts checked-
Unreal and again how people aren't pissed to the nth power I will never understand.

And Again a reminder they are injecting kids. The people we should also be totally pissed at also is most fake news - other than OAN this news is suppressed and censored

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Unmedicated manic episode playing out right in front of us in bright living color.

Reactions: Cowguy
Unmedicated manic episode playing out right in front of us in bright living color.
Yes by all means I should
Go down to the "vaccine (gene therapy) shot mobile sight and get me some mRNA toxic shots like you people- naaa- will keep my God given immune system and let you guys have your Gates/Fauci synthetic ones where you get covid 72 times ....or myocarditis, or sterility, or one of the other 1200 side effects Pfizer documents dumped contain, you know the document dump they wanted to wait 75 years to publish but the judge made them release them in the last six months? Oh wait you didn't see that on Fox or CNN? At least it was on OAN for those that depend on the tv fake a$$ news for their brainwashing

Will let y'all have them- you know and the ones they put in kids 30-40 times- ones that cause 2/3 of kids these days to have autism, or asthma, or peanut allergies, or grass allergies,
Psoriasis, type 1 diabetes....totally sickening how they poison kids but hey y'all keep pushing them to cripple our kids.

Oh I forgot SIDS - you know where kids die for no reason in the middle of their sleep at night, just happens to typically be days or weeks after they take a round of the godforsaken vaccines

• Haha
Oh and one more
Thing- the Autism that occurs bc the methyl groups and neurotransmitters depleted and damaged is passed on to offspring. So take how many autistic kids the DS now produces (what used to be 1 in a million and now it's one in a few thousand? ). Now it's passed on so even more prevalent. DS is totally sociopathic and damaging and killing WTP...but y'all keep making excuses for them bc Fox/CNN doesn't point it out

• Haha

Thank goodness for AI facial recognition at the entrances of schools, hospitals and doctors offices. Red flag laws don’t work very well, but AI can sure help.

And thanks to Yahoo Sports/Rivals. Someday, law enforcement may need to know his IP Address, and Yahoo will give it to them.

Thank goodness for AI facial recognition at the entrances of schools, hospitals and doctors offices. Red flag laws don’t work very well, but AI can sure help.

And thanks to Yahoo Sports/Rivals. Someday, law enforcement may need to know his IP Address, and Yahoo will give it to them.
Gitchyou Some more medication booster boy;)

You're such the drone for big govt,
Big corporation/ big pharma-
Most would think you're a lefturd...but they actually have a little fight in them- you couldn't stand up to mini mouse o yellow one

You should enroll in this study. Looks interesting. Real doctors at work here. Not people with their PhD’s in finance.

Clinical Studies

Yes by all means I should
Go down to the "vaccine (gene therapy) shot mobile sight and get me some mRNA toxic shots like you people- naaa- will keep my God given immune system and let you guys have your Gates/Fauci synthetic ones where you get covid 72 times ....or myocarditis, or sterility, or one of the other 1200 side effects Pfizer documents dumped contain, you know the document dump they wanted to wait 75 years to publish but the judge made them release them in the last six months? Oh wait you didn't see that on Fox or CNN? At least it was on OAN for those that depend on the tv fake a$$ news for their brainwashing

Will let y'all have them- you know and the ones they put in kids 30-40 times- ones that cause 2/3 of kids these days to have autism, or asthma, or peanut allergies, or grass allergies,
Psoriasis, type 1 diabetes....totally sickening how they poison kids but hey y'all keep pushing them to cripple our kids.

Oh I forgot SIDS - you know where kids die for no reason in the middle of their sleep at night, just happens to typically be days or weeks after they take a round of the godforsaken vaccines
Manic episode or meth induced psychosis.

One or the other.

Manic episode or meth induced psychosis.

One or the other.
I'm not the one advocating for 30-60
Shots per year or when daddy govt and momma big Harma scare me there shot lover- are you a booster boy also?

Since 22 is purely a coward for not saying how good the shots are or how many died...since you want to be Mr joiner and Mr dismisser-
Tell us how good those experimental gene therapies are? How effective? How many they've killed since being introduced only a few years ago? How Many They've out on disability for life? Or are you too scared like your buddy? Do tell booster boy

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
I'm not the one advocating for 30-60
Shots per year or when daddy govt and momma big Harma scare me there shot lover- are you a booster boy also?

Since 22 is purely a coward for not saying how good the shots are or how many died...since you want to be Mr joiner and Mr dismisser-
Tell us how good those experimental gene therapies are? How effective? How many they've killed since being introduced only a few years ago? How Many They've out on disability for life? Or are you too scared like your buddy? Do tell booster boy
Maybe schizophrenia….

At this point I’m just seeing how long before he burns out.

How good are the shots troll turd? Anyone can dismiss or troll- how great are the shots? Put up or shut up weak boy

Anyone can type nonsense and rant on a message board.

You prove that every day.

You're not putting your neck out there. You're not doing anything but trolling and dismissing either. You're a fraud.

Put up or shut up? Lol.

Wanna try to make me shut up you do nothing fraud?

Anyone can type nonsense and rant on a message board.

You prove that every day.

You're not putting your neck out there. You're not doing anything but trolling and dismissing either. You're a fraud.

Put up or shut up? Lol.

Wanna try to make me shut up you do nothing fraud?
Tell us how good the shots are coward- anyone can dismiss- you are a gutless puke like your bufu Buddy is all anyone can see - tell us about the shots or are you yellow like he is? We already know yes

Last
Chance on this thread before
The lefturd gets on ignore for this thread- we know you won't do it lol

• Haha
Tell us how good the shots are coward- anyone can dismiss- you are a gutless puke like your bufu Buddy is all anyone can see - tell us about the shots or are you yellow like he is? We already know yes

Last
Chance on this thread before
The lefturd gets on ignore for this thread- we know you won't do it lol
Bye lefturd coward-
I gave you the chance at least but you are just like your coward 22 bufu child killing selves
Adios

Lol.

We'll see.

Took less than an hour after you supposed put me on ignore.

All hat, no cattle tough guy. That’s you. Keyboard warrior.

It warms the cockles of my heart to read these beatdowns of the gab gobbling goober. I'd add more but my blood is trying to clot from my Pfizer shots; no film at eleven. Actually, warming heart cockles probably slows the clotting, but probably need some non-looney input from Medic!

• Haha

lol you want me to put you on ignore so I won't kick your coward arse into keyboard hell
LMAO

Your wish granted- such a coward like your bufu buddy- all you can do is dismiss -
Such a chicken $hit for
Not standing up for anything.

You is ignored now
Go traffic some more kids you POS

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD and 22LR
It warms the cockles of my heart to read these beatdowns of the gab gobbling goober. I'd add more but my blood is trying to clot from my Pfizer shots; no film at eleven. Actually, warming heart cockles probably slows the clotting, but probably need some non-looney input from Medic!
Hell I'm surprised you're still alive booster boy- that mucked up Gates immune system you have you have to at least be on Oxygen 4/7?

Lol yes call for non medic so y'all can all gang up- sorry booster boy- that won't cure your crap synthetic immune system 🤪

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Lol yes call for non medic so y'all can all gang up- sorry booster boy- that won't cure your crap synthetic immune system 🤪

"David Martin one of the most knowledgeable doctors on Earth."

Still laughing at that one. That one was the biggest boner you ever pulled. 🤣

"David Martin one of the most knowledgeable doctors on Earth."

Still laughing at that one. That one was the biggest boner you ever pulled. 🤣
Yes he's not sonjay Gupta so again all yellow booster boy can do is dismis- tell Bill Gates biotch......is your problem more with lack of guts or lack of smarts?

Yes he's not sonjay Gupta so again all yellow booster boy can do is dismis- tell Bill Gates biotch......is your problem more with lack of guts or lack of smarts?

Neither. Lack of interest and lack of respect for you. I just like kicking the fence to hear the dog go crazy barking.

Safe and effective eh booster boys? Again y'all can play 5 on one and it won't return your God
Given awesome immune systems y'all totally Screwed Up back - once you have the perpetual spike proteins doing damage in there- it's just a matter of time.

Y'all remember I was on here screaming everyday to do your own research- Shame. But I have zero tolerance to y'all enabling them to shoot that Horrible $hit Into our kids- take all the booster you want, west those satanic obedience face diapers, lock your scared selves down but what y'all are doing to the kids I hope you pay.

Neither. Lack of interest and lack of respect for you. I just like kicking the fence to hear the dog go crazy barking.
This.

Not particularly proud of it, but sometimes I end up getting in the spirit of shithousery that this particular board is and I let loose for my own enjoyment.

Reactions: JimmyBob and Cowguy
Nah. I'm good, shorty. Have fun with your "the sky is falling" loser of a life.
Ummm you're the fauci boosted drone dude- the loser here isn't me who has let people know- you're such a coward it's not even funny

Your self awareness level is a negative 7
There's bot turd- where you been...the other 5 booster boys been tag teaming ...they need one more Gates biotch so good deal you're here lol
...but y'all still lose lab rats sorry ...but not sorry

There's bot turd- where you been...the other 5 booster boys been tag teaming ...they need one more Gates biotch so good deal you're here lol
...but y'all still lose lab rats sorry ...but not sorry
Ur sew brillyint

Don't cry booster boys with Gates' Dogcrap immune system but they're suspending the poison left and right in kids...I know it breaks your hearts for some sick reason

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT