ADVERTISEMENT

Shocking The System

Paid or unpaid. Sincere or insincere. Smart or stupid. The main thing that matters is the pro-genociders are taking a beating with the public, especially the young. There may be hope for this country after all.

Paid or unpaid. Sincere or insincere. Smart or stupid. The main thing that matters is the pro-genociders are taking a beating with the public, especially the young. There may be hope for this country after all.
Yes, the genocidal Hamas supporters are taking a beating with the public. You've finally said something honest for a change.

Oh so you support the manipulation of our young, provided that manipulation is for something you support. So much for your principles.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Oh so you support the manipulation of our young, provided that manipulation is for something you support. So much for your principles.
No, I support free speech, letting all opinions be made public and objectively be debated. Then people can hear every aspect of a situation and decide for themselves which side is doing the manipulation and which side they choose to believe. It's a radical concept, I know, but I'm pretty sure it's what our Founding Fathers had in mind when they made it the very first amendment.

• Haha
No, I support free speech, letting all opinions be made public and objectively be debated. Then people can hear every aspect of a situation and decide for themselves which side is doing the manipulation and which side they choose to believe. It's a radical concept, I know, but I'm pretty sure it's what our Founding Fathers had in mind when they made it the very first amendment.
Yet like we saw with Twitter before Musk bought it, Twitter was anything but free speech. In fact it was nothing more than a Democrat censorship operation whose intent was to silence speech they disagreed with and manipulate the easily manipulated. Not only did Twitter censor speech they didn't agree with, they pushed knowingly false information to support their demented narratives. But we can trust China to look out for our best interest right Dan. SMFH

Yet like we saw with Twitter before Musk bought it, Twitter was anything but free speech. In fact it was nothing more than a Democrat censorship operation whose intent was to silence speech they disagreed with and manipulate the easily manipulated. Not only did Twitter censor speech they didn't agree with, they pushed knowingly false information to support their demented narratives. But we can trust China to look out for our best interest right Dan. SMFH
What free speech requires of all of us is that we look out for our own individual best interest. I want to believe you know that, but the more you write the less believable it becomes.

• Haha
What free speech requires of all of us is that we look out for our own individual best interest. I want to believe you know that, but the more you write the less believable it becomes.

I am which is why I think Musk buying Twitter was a good thing for our country and that removing Chinese ownership of Tic Toc is a good thing.

I am which is why I think Musk buying Twitter was a good thing for our country and that removing Chinese ownership of Tic Toc is a good thing.y
Then you have no understanding of free speech or individual liberty, which puts you right in the camp of the authoritarian left you do despise. The only difference between the two of you is you want to control and suppress their speech and they want to control and suppress yours. Guess what: the government agents put in charge of controlling and suppressing speech don’t care which one of you wins, they get to be the oppressors either way.

• Haha

There isn’t anything resembling intelligent thought in any of that.

You sound exactly like the morons that just showed up without knowing why they’re protesting.

Reactions: Medic007
There isn’t anything resembling intelligent thought in any of that.

You sound exactly like the morons that just showed up without knowing why they’re protesting.
I can see how it would be too complex for you to comprehend. Let me put it in easier terms to understand. When a mass social movement achieves lift off, as in the anti-genocide movement appears to be doing, it doesn’t matter how old, how smart, how good looking, how wealthy, how seemingly sincere, etc, (you getting the picture?) are the participants it is almost impossible to stem the momentum. About the only successful method is repression, something your leaders are excitedly recommending and your team is encouraging. But you should keep one thing in mind: the tyranny spigot is also equally hard to turn off. Your team may be the oppressors one day and the oppressees the next. That’s not a world I want to live in. Do you?

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
The article is demeaning and clearly has clear political intent.
War Culture Hates vs Ethical Passion

@Ponca Dan - You're polluting the space with non-sense. I think you can do better. Please show us.

I can see how it would be too complex for you to comprehend. Let me put it in easier terms to understand. When a mass social movement achieves lift off, as in the anti-genocide movement appears to be doing, it doesn’t matter how old, how smart, how good looking, how wealthy, how seemingly sincere, etc, (you getting the picture?) are the participants it is almost impossible to stem the momentum. About the only successful method is repression, something your leaders are excitedly recommending and your team is encouraging. But you should keep one thing in mind: the tyranny spigot is also equally hard to turn off. Your team may be the oppressors one day and the oppressees the next. That’s not a world I want to live in. Do you?

Wanna bet?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT