ADVERTISEMENT

Session VI Results

CowboyMedic

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2009
Finals Time

6 pm CST ESPN

We start at HWT so White gets first crack at becoming an NCAA Champion.

I was afraid his quickness might be too much this time around. Hell of a year by White, sucks he came up short.

Reactions: osu2082
Penn st going to win half the weights. Total dominance

Daton needs to shut Suriano up and not let this be another marathon match like their last two matches.

That’s how you get cheated out of a title. Those guys shouldn’t be allowed to ref another match.

Absolutely some bad calls. No question.

But Daton did absolutely nothing the entire match but back up. Not one shot until the second OT.

It’s on Daton way more than the refs.
He had ahold of two legs in the second period. But I agree. Kind of went against who he is.

Wish our guys had the mindset of the penn state guys when they took the match. Always looking to score.

But Daton did absolutely nothing the entire match but back up. Not one shot until the second OT.

That’t not true at all. He had shots before the second OT. He damn near had him in a double leg earlier in the match.

Reactions: osu2082 and Tarem

piss off dude

seriously

piss off

Suriano didn’t shoot either he just pushed. You guys must be an Iowa fan too.

And newsflash, no one gives a shit about a Sooner’s opinion.

Reactions: dvpoke25
Both Derek and Daton wrestled timid. I know their opponents are very good, but it’s 90% mental at this stage and it seemed like our opponents were more mentally prepared and ready to wrestle with confidence. In Fix’s case, never leave it up to the refs.
Suriano was much more mentally prepared? Then why was he 9 seconds away from losing until an absolutely BS stalemate call bailed him out?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT