ADVERTISEMENT

Seditious Trump supporters Jan. 6 coup attempt... ...Prosecutors swing and a miss.

I don’t know of anybody who doesn’t believe there will be more convictions than that. And I don’t know of anybody who doesn’t think it should be so.
You guys all say a) nothing happened b) it was ALL LIBERALS PARADING AS MAGA, c) it was crisis actors and a false flag, d) or You agreed with the goal to overthrow a duly elected government to install a fascist dictator.

A reminder: What one says and especially how one says it defines one. A golden rule for the administrator about to administer class room intelligence quotient testing just after 10 minute interviews. The administrator can always accurately predict scoring outcome.

Medic007 would score in the stratosphere compared to his opponent. How do I know? Both principals shout such with every post.

You guys all say a) nothing happened b) it was ALL LIBERALS PARADING AS MAGA, c) it was crisis actors and a false flag, d) or You agreed with the goal to overthrow a duly elected government to install a fascist dictator.
OK.

Those narratives were all floated on this board. b and c instantly. A few of our sooner morons have expressed agreement with the rioters, so there's d.

There's no internal morality or logic -- it's whatever is recommended by right wing media talking heads. It's crazy to hear the goofy takes they've taken on the capitol riots. Take this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
so ft detrick has a strike team and the USCapital doesn’t?

oh ya let’s get a BLM supporting policeman to blast a girl not announce his name

then make a martyr out of another officer and not announce a cause of death

sedition convictions coming right on up

About 25 minutes later, Woldesenbet was stopped just outside the Nallin Gate, according to Fort Detrick. Before he could be searched, he sped past the gate and drove about a 1/2 mile onto the base before he was stopped in a parking lot by the Fort Detrick Quick Reaction Force, said Brig. Gen. Michael Talley, commander of the base.

saving the republic from seditious invasion of our nations capital

boog weeps for pence pelosi and schemers selfless defense of democracy

i can only hope they suffer no long term affects on their mental health and are able to soldier on

lolz

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT