ADVERTISEMENT

Seditious Trump supporters Jan. 6 coup attempt... ...Prosecutors swing and a miss.

Really, by the left who believe everyone should be treated equal. Racism , sexism, and general bigotry are right wing practices.

tenor.gif

Banning people who publish blatant lies is a good thing. All the right does is lie about elections, violence, policy. Right now they are returning to Jim Crow laws to steal elections. How about getting as many people to vote as is possible, ( legal citizens only of course). And abolish the racist electoral college so we can have majority rule as is intended by the constitution, ( one citizen one vote). That would be the best representation of the will of the people.
There is not one piece of factual or even half way correct information in this post.

your statement and opinion are a
non-starter for discussion of anything but absurdity.

pure troll
A reminder: With most of us, every post provides us with a gold mine of information. And no, I've never considered the "ignore" feature.

Texas requires a photo ID to vote. And a note to the Left: Even though I'm a person of color, I was able to obtain a photo ID all by myself.

How about getting as many people to legally vote as possible? I'm sorry there is absolutely zero excuse for a dead person to vote and zero excuse for a person not to provide a government issued photo ID when voting. The only reason you leftist do not want Voter ID is it makes it much more difficult to cheat and much easier to prove voter fraud.
Every legal citizen in this country is required prove their identity to get a job in this country. If ID is required to become a federal income tax paying citizen then it is more than reasonable to provide the same when voting. Instead of fighting against Voter ID maybe you leftist should try helping the few that do not have it, get it.
Agreed. More dead republicans voted than dems.

Agreed. More dead republicans voted than dems.

I highly doubt that but to me it doesn't matter, dead people can not vote and should be removed from the voter rolls within days of their death. As dysfunctional and inefficient as the Social Security Administration is, they know within days when a person dies and stop Social Security payments. The same could easily be done with voter rolls but for some reason Democrats fight tooth and nail to keep dead people on the rolls.

I highly doubt that but to me it doesn't matter, dead people can not vote and should be removed from the voter rolls within days of their death. As dysfunctional and inefficient as the Social Security Administration is, they know within days when a person dies and stop Social Security payments. The same could easily be done with voter rolls but for some reason Democrats fight tooth and nail to keep dead people on the rolls.
Lies. More republicans cheat than dems. We want all voters rolls accurate. You guys want them purged of legitimate dems as much as you can get away with to cheat in elections.

I'm still amazed at Bearcat's skills in making the excruciatingly simple even less complex. But how successful is he in getting through to the slow?

Lies. More republicans cheat than dems. We want all voters rolls accurate. You guys want them purged of legitimate dems as much as you can get away with to cheat in elections.

I just told you my position and you're calling me a liar? I guess it another one of those truth over facts deals for you, you don't like the facts so you make up your own truth.
In every Republican led state that tries to legitimately clean voter rolls Democrats file lawsuit after lawsuit to do anything they can to try and keep the rolls as dirty as possible. The excuse they use is Republicans are removing Democrat voters from the rolls is not only disingenuous it's another flat out lie told to keep the to stupid to have commons sense riled up.
Lets say that a Democrat voter is removed from the voting rolls in error, did you know they can still vote? I had it happen to me back in the 1996 election. For some reason my name was not on the voter roll. I simply voted a provisional ballot that was counted once they verified the mistake. Easy as it comes. Go find one of your ignorant leftist friends that will believe your BS.

Do you believe in choosing truth over facts?

I like talking y'alls money... Lets put the over under at 29.5 guilty pleas or convictions from the capital riot. I'll take the over. Who is in? I will take up to ten of you at $1k each.

Usual terms apply - we don't need any more welchers like @okcpokefan12 - we get someone to hold and resolve the final status on all bets...

I like talking y'alls money... Lets put the over under at 29.5 guilty pleas or convictions from the capital riot. I'll take the over. Who is in? I will take up to ten of you at $1k each.

Usual terms apply - we don't need any more welchers like @okcpokefan12 - we get someone to hold and resolve the final status on all bets...
I don’t know of anybody who doesn’t believe there will be more convictions than that. And I don’t know of anybody who doesn’t think it should be so.

The more interesting line to set...given the OP article that started this....would be number of sedition charges filed and/or number of convictions for the actual crime of sedition.

To be even more specific. The number of charges for violations of the following federal laws:

The number of such charges so far for the so-called "soft coup" that was discussed and alleged here ad nauseum still sits at zero.

I'm not a betting man on this type of thing, but that would be the line that might generate more action. My gut (and nothing else...this is a "feeling", not a "prediction) tells me there will be a "non-zero" number of those filed at some point.

The more interesting line to set...given the OP article that started this....would be number of sedition charges filed and/or number of convictions for the actual crime of sedition.

To be even more specific. The number of charges for violations of the following federal laws:

The number of such charges so far for the so-called "soft coup" that was discussed and alleged here ad nauseum still sits at zero.

I'm not a betting man on this type of thing, but that would be the line that might generate more action. My gut (and nothing else...this is a "feeling", not a "prediction) tells me there will be a "non-zero" number of those filed at some point.

so your suggesting durham’s eight hours with brennan

swallowell banging the chinese spy and leaking intelligence finally pays off?

or is it no dogs no horses no strike team to defend the capital

come on in yalll capital police sedition?

Americas stupid problem strikes again

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

....and if they do happen to pay the dead person, they have zero issues with taking the money back out, at least in the honest world where people report the death.

so your suggesting durham’s eight hours with brennan

swallowell banging the chinese spy and leaking intelligence finally pays off?

or is it no dogs no horses no strike team to defend the capital

come on in yalll capital police sedition?

Americas stupid problem strikes again

I'm suggesting exactly what I said.

Number of sedition charges filed as a result of the alleged "soft coup" discussed ad naseum here....to date: zero

The feeling....not prediction...just a gut level feeling....of the number of sedition charges ultimately filed as a result of the events of January 6th and conduct leading up to that day: a non-zero number.

The first, an absolutely correct and verifiable fact.

The second a gut level feeling....not prediction...of what will ultimately happen. Not a fact, not a prediction based upon analysis...just a gut level feeling.

That's it. That's all. Know need to get your MAGA 2020 knickers in a wad.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Banning people who publish blatant lies is a good thing. All the right does is lie about elections, violence, policy. Right now they are returning to Jim Crow laws to steal elections. How about getting as many people to vote as is possible, ( legal citizens only of course). And abolish the racist electoral college so we can have majority rule as is intended by the constitution, ( one citizen one vote). That would be the best representation of the will of the people.

Lets conpare the win-loss record of the prosecutors vs. the MAGA defendants and see who wins.

It almost sounds like there a lot of henchmen working for both the left and the right doing all they can to circumvent each other

That can’t be true though as every political campaign says their candidate is good, honest and working hard for Main Street, not Wall Street

For @glflyer

Likely little or no jail time. Nothing but misdemeanor trespassing.
Wa-wa-waaaa.

Politico story here.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/30/jan-6-capitol-riot-jail-time-478440

I think they are going to have a hard time with trespassing charges. Unless they were in an office, in the picture above I don't think you could even charge one them with a crime. It wouldn't surprise me that most of the people were like this. This is what I have called it from the start. A protest. They can get the same treatment as code pink. Democrats have overplayed the narrative, and overhyped a version of events that does not meet the truth. There are people on this board that have done the same and should know better.

I think they are going to have a hard time with trespassing charges. Unless they were in an office, in the picture above I don't think you could even charge one them with a crime. It wouldn't surprise me that most of the people were like this. This is what I have called it from the start. A protest. They can get the same treatment as code pink. Democrats have overplayed the narrative, and overhyped a version of events that does not meet the truth. There are people on this board that have done the same and should know better.

I mean, if we ignore the broken property, dead and injured cops, stolen stuff, smearing doodoo everywhere, trying to find and kill elected leaders.... that stuff is pretty widely publicized. It doesn't count? Just look the other way?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT