ADVERTISEMENT

Scuffle.

Too much action going on with a lot of OSU wrestlers on the mat at the same time.

Travis Mastro did pick up a FALL though.

Reactions: bwel9339 and JAY45
So damn annoying to pay a subscription fee for Flo and still be subjected to advertisements every five ****ing seconds.

Reactions: bwel9339
So damn annoying to pay a subscription fee for Flo and still be subjected to advertisements every five ****ing seconds.
Especially when they cut away right after a match. I missed what happened with the Hass fall.

All of our starters have advanced to the round of 16 so far. Doucet is currently on the mat. We've gone 17-4 so far and currently lead the team points.

Reactions: bwel9339 and JAY45
I agree they probably wouldn't but I think there are ways to do it without Flo. I've seen HS matches with better production value at no cost. Wrestling needs to be promoted and not always behind some paywall. Not going to get casual fans if they never can watch it.

I agree they probably wouldn't but I think there are ways to do it without Flo. I've seen HS matches with better production value at no cost. Wrestling needs to be promoted and not always behind some paywall. Not going to get casual fans if they never can watch it.

I looked into just getting it for this month to watch the Scuffle. But it’s $29.99 per month, that’s ridiculous. I think I’ll pass and watch NFL football instead.

I looked into just getting it for this month to watch the Scuffle. But it’s $29.99 per month, that’s ridiculous. I think I’ll pass and watch NFL football instead.
I think I pay like $100 a year for it but I also got it when we had our matches on there but now our home matches are on ESPN+. I can still watch some matches that other schools have that are still on Flo.

When the ads come on close it then open it again. They’ll go away.

Sorry got distracted for a bit.

125 - Mastro 8-2 Dec
133 - Fix 19-4 TF
141 - Young 7-3 Dec
149 - Voinovich 6-2 Dec
149 - Williams 20-8 MD
157 - Gfeller 7-1 Dec
165 - Sheets 5-4 Dec
174 - Plott 5-3 Dec
184 - Stika 3-1 Dec
184 - Haas 9-4 Dec
184 - Wittlake 12-4 MD
197 - Surber 1st Period FALL
285 - Doucet

9 alive in wrestle backs but all starters are still alive and advance to the QF tonight except for Doucet whos match is in the hole.

Reactions: JAY45 and DPJ
Doucet advances to the QF via RT in OT. Only points were escapes.

10 starters in QF plus Williams, Stika, & Haas.

Semis could be 3 Cowboys at 184.
I watched the replays of Oklahoma State and North Dakota State wrestlers I have interest in which took about 4 hours. Mastro had 2 solid wins but I wish he had more takedown attacks. Daton of course was dominant against guys who don't belong on the mat with him. Carter won 2 matches but he should have gotten more takedowns in the round of 16 but did not finish them. Voinovich had 2 wins, neither match was close. Jordan Williams won 2 matches and he has skills but he will need to get tougher if he is to be a dominant wrestler. I hated in his first match where twice he looks away from his opponent to complain about headgear pulls. He just hung on by a hair because he would not move to win against and HM 149 just ahead of Voinovich. In the second match he was way better than his opponent but fell behind in the 1st period giving up a takedown at the edge and taking injury timeout and so gave up another point since his opponent chose down. G wrestled good and won 2 matches. Sheets won 2 matches but wrestled poorly and had to win in the 2nd overtime on a ride out( just like a couple of other matches this year where he does not focus). Plott won 2 but in the 2nd match could not finish takedowns and seemed to have little energy. He barely beat NDSU's backup 174. This performance was poor. Hass won 2 and beat an HM 184 in his second match. He still does not have much when it comes to shooting takedowns but dropped his 2nd opponent hard to the mat for 6 to win. Wittlake wrestled solid and won 2, got multiple takedowns each match. Surber won 2 matches, solid won by pin in the 2nd match. Doucette won 2 but he is like watching paint dry on his feet. We need to keep winning if we are to jump in rankings.

Last edited:
I watched the replays of Oklahoma State and North Dakota State wrestlers I have interest in which took about 4 hours. Mastro had 2 solid wins but I wish he had more takedown attacks. Daton of course was domiant against guys who don't belong on the mat with him. Carter won 2 matches but he should have gotten more takedowns in the round of 16 but did not finish them. Voinovich had 2 wins, neither match was close. Jordan Williams won 2 matches and he has skills but he will need to get tougher if he is to be a dominant wrestler. I hated in his first match where twice he looks away from his opponent to complain about headgear pulls. He just hung on by a hair because he would not move to win against and HM 149 just ahead of Voinovich. In the second match he was way better than his opponent but fell behind in the 1st period giving up a takedown at the edge and taking injury timeout and so gave up another point since his opponent chose down. G wrestled good and won 2 matches. Sheets won 2 matches but wrestled poorly and had to win in the 2nd overtime on a ride out( just like a couple of other matches this year where he does not focus). Plott won 2 but in the 2nd match could not finish takedowns and seemed to have little energy. He barely beat NDSU's backup 174. This performance was poor. Hass won 2 and beat and HM 184 in his second match. He still does not have much when it comes to shooting takedowns but dropped his 2nd opponent hard to the mat for 6 to win. Wittlake wrestled solid and won 2, got multiple takedowns each match. Surber won 2 matches, solid won by pin in the 2nd match. Doucette won 2 but he is like watching paint dry on his feet. We need to keep winning if we are to jump in rankings.

2, 3, 6, & 7 will be the QFs.
Mastro wins 5 to 1 with a last second takedown and near fall.

141 - Young gets ridden the entire 3rd period. Loses a 2-0 Dec.

Daton wins 5 to 2 and struggled getting takedowns. Just got 1.
Same old Carter Young loses 2 to 0 to Bergland. Rode the whole 3rd period and no real good shots. Jordan Williams lost 10 to 9 to March. He had a 30 second stretch where i saw him limping and thought trouble and he got taken down and put on his back. He didn't quit and almost came back. He showed some toughness.

Last edited:
Same old Carter Young loses 2 to 0 to Bergland. Rode the whole 3rd period and no real good shots. Jordan Williams lost 10 to 9 to March. He had a 30 second stretch where i saw him limping and thought trouble and he got taken down and put on his back. He didn't quit and almost came back. He showed some toughness.
Voinovich beats Missouri 5 to 2. 2 powerful takedowns in the first for the win. I don't know why he slowed down after the first

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT