ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Broyles

Was it yelled towards him, or was someone playing a 2Chainz, SnoopDogg, Dr. Dre, or one of 1000 other musical artists who's use of the word gets them paid?
I can't recall any 2Chainz, Snoop, or Dre songs dropping the hard r, but I could be wrong.

I can't recall any 2Chainz, Snoop, or Dre songs dropping the hard r, but I could be wrong.
Go back to their old stuff.

Sounds like it happened, and there are suspensions for it.

Gotta love our freedom of speech in this country. You can call someone a "cuckfederate" and that's perfectly acceptable, but if you use the N word, your life is ruined.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat

Gotta love our freedom of speech in this country. You can call someone a "cuckfederate" and that's perfectly acceptable, but if you use the N word, your life is ruined.

This kid, whoever he is, had all the freedom in the world to say the N word out a window to Ryan Broyles and his kids. He doesn’t have the freedom to not face the consequences from the fraternity and OU that hopefully come to light soon. I’m betting Kappa Sig wasn’t happy hearing this, let alone OU overall…

Perception is everything, and there’s been plenty of race-related controversies for OU in recent history. The public perception of OU right now as a whole? = its student body, and its fans are honky, racist redneck scumbag whiteys.

The fact you try to rationalize and dismiss this is just….wtf?? Rap music? You’re a fvcking idiot.

carry on

This kid, whoever he is, had all the freedom in the world to say the N word out a window to Ryan Broyles and his kids. He doesn’t have the freedom to not face the consequences from the fraternity and OU that hopefully come to light soon. I’m betting Kappa Sig wasn’t happy hearing this, let alone OU overall…

Perception is everything, and there’s been plenty of race-related controversies for OU in recent history. The public perception of OU right now as a whole? = its student body, and its fans are honky, racist redneck scumbag whiteys.

The fact you try to rationalize and dismiss this is just….wtf?? Rap music? You’re a fvcking idiot.

carry on
An oh so self-righteous rape denier. 😆

If it had been a Jewish person being called the "K" word you'd give zero fvcks and laugh it off or ignored it.

deny on

Last edited:

Better yet, just point me to the songs you're referencing so I don't have to do the leg work to prove the point you're trying to make.

carry on

Triggered

carry on
Why is it idiocy to point out a double standard? What harm is done when some white frat boy says the word “n****r” that does not occur when rappers, or athletes or random black guys use the word “n****r”? Someone please explain why the former needs to have his life destroyed but the latter get a complete pass. Pray tell?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Why is it idiocy to point out a double standard? What harm is done when some white frat boy says the word “n****r” that does not occur when rappers, or athletes or random black guys use the word “n****r”? Someone please explain why the former needs to have his life destroyed but the latter get a complete pass. Pray tell?
Now that's dIfFeReNt.

That whole “hard r” business is a bunch of bullshit. That’s nothing more than poor pronunciation, like “fellas/fellows” or “gonna/going to” or “gotcha/got you”. The word/words are still the same.

That whole “hard r” business is a bunch of bullshit. That’s nothing more than poor pronunciation, like “fellas/fellows” or “gonna/going to” or “gotcha/got you”. The word/words are still the same.
For those making the distinction:
As a white person try walking around in a black community and using the word with the "A" ending and see how that works out for you.

I gotta agree with you given that the news lady was fired just for reading the words tattooed on Snoop Dogg's body without even knowing what it was slang for.

It’s interesting that some - or most - white people think that most black people actually say this word. You have to ‘what about’ a reference to rap music or a period piece film from over 100 years ago.

Tell me you don’t have any personal relationships with African-American people at all on any level.

It’s interesting that some - or most - white people think that most black people actually say this word. You have to ‘what about’ a reference to rap music or a period piece film from over 100 years ago.

Tell me you don’t have any personal relationships with African-American people at all on any level.
I had several black friends over the years. We would golf, go out to eat, normal things that normal people do. I never heard them call each other that name but they all (women included) refer to several blacks by that name. Those blacks were known troublemakers in our community and a few had done several calendars in prison for crimes against fellow blacks.

From my experiences, I believe the N word is used as a substitute for troublemakers or no-good scoundrel. Lord knows that we can't call anybody those words, it might hurt their feelings.

I had several black friends over the years. We would golf, go out to eat, normal things that normal people do. I never heard them call each other that name but they all (women included) refer to several blacks by that name. Those blacks were known troublemakers in our community and a few had done several calendars in prison for crimes against fellow blacks.

From my experiences, I believe the N word is used as a substitute for troublemakers or no-good scoundrel. Lord knows that we can't call anybody those words, it might hurt their feelings.
In New Orleans, creoles are prone to calling their darker neighbors “n****rs”, and those darker neighbors are prone to calling them “those uppity high-yella mutha****as”. FTR, that’s a conflict I steer clear of.

I just hope you don't have any personal relationships with any LEO's two fer one.

There were witnesses. Cmon man.

carry on
When you're dealing with race related topics on this board, you have to take into account a majority of members here are elderly white guys that grew up during the good old days. It's a bit of an antiquated view of race relations.

It's like Skyline said......"We would golf, go out to eat, normal things that normal people do."

Imagine that. Black people doing normal things that normal people do. Who could even imagine.

(Sorry, I had to chuckle at that the way it was worded)

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
When you're dealing with race related topics on this board, you have to take into account a majority of members here are elderly white guys that grew up during the good old days. It's a bit of an antiquated view of race relations.

It's like Skyline said......"We would golf, go out to eat, normal things that normal people do."

Imagine that. Black people doing normal things that normal people do. Who could even imagine.

(Sorry, I had to chuckle at that the way it was worded)

Now he is an expert on Blacks.
Lmao. Maybe you should stick to breasts, wait nevermind. 🤣

• Haha
My grandparents had to get rid of their little lantern holding black horse jockey lawn ornament back in the 80s OKC.
He should have been holding a hoop to which a bridle could be tied as well. Legend has it that “Pony Boy” (not to be confused with the Outsiders) was based on George Washington’s valet/footman, who froze to death at Valley Forge because he wouldn’t leave his post.

It never ceases to amaze me that leftists think they are experts when it comes to race and are so in touch with what Blacks think and feel.
🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT