ADVERTISEMENT

Newbie looking for a friend...

Oct 15, 2003
While posting for an innocuous bit of data on one of the OU message boards, a fine user related that my old and good friend Sunburnt Indian might be posting on this board.

It has been many years since we enjoyed romping on the terra of a classic “off topic” board infested with all sorts of malcontents of which I include myself.

If he is indeed a contributor here, I would personally appreciate anyone letting him know I am trying to re-connect with him. We have had some grand times over the years.

Regards,

fairdinkem

Thanks. Not really sure what the @ in front of the user name means. I'm an old for sure.
Yep. SBI is alive and well. Scroll on down to the thread he started about his grandson’s hotel in LA.

BTW, “fairdinkem” seems like one of those names I’d see at OUfans.com in the pre-Stoops, Windows 95 days.

While posting for an innocuous bit of data on one of the OU message boards, a fine user related that my old and good friend Sunburnt Indian might be posting on this board.

It has been many years since we enjoyed romping on the terra of a classic “off topic” board infested with all sorts of malcontents of which I include myself.

If he is indeed a contributor here, I would personally appreciate anyone letting him know I am trying to re-connect with him. We have had some grand times over the years.

Regards,

fairdinkem

shark-pop-up.gif

Regards,

fairdinkem
Hole E. Shit! Welcome to 24/7. SBI is around here somewhere. You might check the ladies room. He's been claiming to be transgender for some reason recently. I'm certain it has nothing to do with Taylor Swift suddenly becoming a fan of something related to Native Americans.

It is good to see our paths have crossed again, fairdinkem. My fondest memory of you is your legendary abuse of toto at the old OU Off Topic site. Sometimes I found myself in the rare state of feeling sorry for toto. The nearest we have here to toto is Syskatine. I've seen no one here abuse Syskatine or my_20mills in the fasion you abused toto.

soonerinlOUisiana has a keen talent for abusing the board's slow 12 but not in your league.

You may not remember. My admiration for SiL comes from his voluntary answering of 3 questions from my 60 minute time limit , 60 question Mensa exercise in under 3 minutes proving an IQ in the mid 140's or higher. McJacknife pulled off the same feat.

1. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?
2. Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?
3. Ramon's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In Ramon's sock drawer are 5 crimson socks and five white socks. How many socks must Ramon remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening-lit driveway to ensure he has a matched pair?

No, Scottsdale robbed the cradle and brought home a bride from the Ukraine area
Rode with them to the Iowa St game a couple of yrs back. She was very nice.
Sockless posted a couple yrs ago she was diagnosed with breast cancer, she hasn't posted since to my knowledge. It got my youngest sister a few yrs ago.
Used to know her real name but cannot remember it. Seniorsooner hasn't posted in a while either. Hope both are ok and doing well.

Sadly bullmarket passed away last November (I believe as reported by Medic just last week). His eulogy is in the thread about ladies softball on the Owen Field forum
Does Coach Gasso need to enlighten the softball team?

After losing to Notre Dame in 1957, Coach Bud Wilkinson addressed his team: Gentlemen, you've just done what no team will ever do again. Win 47 straight football games!

Coach Gasso and her softball team are currently working on an all time NCAA record 53 straight softball wins and a UCLA tying 3 straight National Titles.

There's only one Oklahoma.

I'm just back from the Nations where I stay at all Choctaw hotels for free. No one has yet explained the half mile posts on I-35 in Oklahoma to me. Much work is still needed for power lines to go under interstate highways instead of crossing overhead.

After losing to Notre Dame in 1957, Coach Bud Wilkinson addressed his team: Gentlemen, you've just done what no team will ever do again. Win 47 straight football games!

I was 11 watching that game on our old b/w tv. and was a huge ou fan at the time. My univ. obviously changed, but my dislike of Touchdown Jesus has never changed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT