ADVERTISEMENT

Russia

Alpha Poke

Sep 7, 2001
Remeber how every lib pol had seen the evidence and every lib outlet was screeching about Russia?

The former head of the CIA, and Clapper were going in front of any mic available to sell Russia.

Months and months controlling you with lies.

Coordinated and shifting lies, to get you to REEEE!

Aren't you guys conditioned to be pissed at lies now?

They were all lies.

I'd be pissed.

Fingers crossed, amirght?

Otherwise the reality sets on on what your party thinks about your intelligence.

Rewind the past two years, when haven't they been lying?

Directly at libs.

Making them believe and repeat the lies.

A coordinated effort to deceive libs.

Come on over.

We aren't different, that's just what keeps the game going.

Remeber how every lib pol had seen the evidence and every lib outlet was screeching about Russia?

The former head of the CIA, and Clapper were going in front of any mic available to sell Russia.

They were all lies.

I'd be pissed.
Fingers crossed, amirght?

Otherwise the reality sets on on what your party thinks about your intelligence.

Rewind the past two years, when haven't they been lying?

Directly at libs.

Making them believe and repeat the lies.

A coordinated effort to deceive libs.

Come on over.

We aren't different, that's just what keeps the game going.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Just..... no words. Alf of all people. Screaming his HRC conspiracies for years and watched them fizzle out in slow motion, now he has the answers. The poster child of delusion.

Wonder why Russia, an enemy, wanted Biff so badly?

Did this OP come from Micromeat, too?

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
Just..... no words. Alf of all people. Screaming his HRC conspiracies for years and watched them fizzle out in slow motion, now he has the answers. The poster child of delusion.

Wonder why Russia, an enemy, wanted Biff so badly?

Did this OP come from Micromeat, too?

Why do you think they were lying to you about Russia?

The flip side of this is Trumps has been telling the truth.

You going to start doubting him now?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Anything yet?

You have to be a special kind of slow to not see what's happening at this point.

This was about covering tracks from the start.

You got duped by a work of fiction to cover up the money grab.

Those bastards were lying about everything.

Didn't they tell you how much smarter you were?

All while laughing at you behind the scenes.

Russia wanted Trump?

Sorry, yeah, there's been an investigation going on about Russia meddling in the 2016 presidential election to help trump. All so, Trump has this former attorney who is a real shitbag. It looks like he flipped, and he claims that Russia and Biff were working on business deals all through the election. Crazy stuff, I can't keep up with it all.

The worst of it? He has been really weird about releasing financial information. He claims to be worth 10 billion dollars, but won't show it. He won't release his tax returns, either. Like he's..... hiding something?

You have to be a special kind of slow to not see what's happening at this point.

This was about covering tracks from the start.

You got duped by a work of fiction to cover up the money grab.

Those bastards were lying about everything.

Didn't they tell you how much smarter you were?

All while laughing at you behind the scenes.

Anything yet?

• Haha
How would I know, Huber hasn't been talking to the media.

He goes up on the 12th.

Even money something weird happens on the 12th.

Reactions: Syskatine
Sorry, yeah, there's been an investigation going on about Russia meddling in the 2016 presidential election to help trump. All so, Trump has this former attorney who is a real shitbag. It looks like he flipped, and he claims that Russia and Biff were working on business deals all through the election. Crazy stuff, I can't keep up with it all.

The worst of it? He has been really weird about releasing financial information. He claims to be worth 10 billion dollars, but won't show it. He won't release his tax returns, either. Like he's..... hiding something?

Anything yet?

Yes but see, again an investigation doesn’t prove the allegation. Especially considering the problematic source document and it’s sketchy origin story and funding / procurement.

Yes the lawyer is a shitbag. Most are. How does being a shitbag mean he’s credible or his info is as valuable as you hope it is? Might be. Might not.

Seems like Huber (Clinton corruption) and Horowitz (FISA Abuse) never factor in to your math.

Seems like Huber (Clinton corruption) and Horowitz (FISA Abuse) never factor in to your math.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Yes but see, again an investigation doesn’t prove the allegation. Especially considering the problematic source document and it’s sketchy origin story and funding / procurement.

Yes the lawyer is a shitbag. Most are. How does being a shitbag mean he’s credible or his info is as valuable as you hope it is? Might be. Might not.

It's as if you're Biff's defense lawyer. The partisanship of this is amazing. See no evil, hear no evil if it's that "team." If you don't see the Mueller filings this week as pretty ugly for Biff, I don't know what to tell you. More and more comes out about his Russia connections and they totally contradict his narrative.

Right? Rabbit trails to keep you distracted. How many years now and nobody's prosecuted shit? Are Huber and Horowitz gonna prosecute somebody finally? I've been spoon feeding your boy Alf "anyting yet" for a loooong time. He doubles down below, lol.

How would I know, Huber hasn't been talking to the media.

He goes up on the 12th.

Even money something weird happens on the 12th.

I can't wait for Hillz' perp walk. I'll check in on the 12th. It's been a long time coming.

• Haha

They were all lies.

I'd be pissed.

Don't know anything about this or care, but Putin is a bad man. We did some business in Russia after the split. Google Boris Berezosvky. Somehow Boris' daughter ended up at ou for a semester. Boris helped Putin to power and then was turned on and then gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pokeabear
Don't know anything about this or care, but Putin is a bad man. We did some business in Russia after the split. Google Boris Berezosvky. Somehow Boris' daughter ended up at ou for a semester. Boris helped Putin to power and then was turned on and then gone.

you’ll have to look long and hard to find any putin defenders

google
Natalia Veselnitskaya

It's as if you're Biff's defense lawyer. The partisanship of this is amazing. See no evil, hear no evil if it's that "team." If you don't see the Mueller filings this week as pretty ugly for Biff, I don't know what to tell you. More and more comes out about his Russia connections and they totally contradict his narrative.

It’s anazingly partisan not to be able to see the problems with the dossier. How can you never see the inverse of your statements like this?

Yes Meuller’s filings are ugly for Trump. They are also vague and so far completely unclear as to whether they describe anything actionable.

I fully expect Mueller’s final report to be more of the same. Lots of ugly vague politically damaging circumstantial implications with not a single indictment for collusion related crimes. And you’ll be claiming victory.

Right? Rabbit trails to keep you distracted. How many years now and nobody's prosecuted shit? Are Huber and Horowitz gonna prosecute somebody finally? I've been spoon feeding your boy Alf "anyting yet" for a loooong time. He doubles down below, lol.

The fact that their investigations have been free of leaks and process indictments makes them Rabbit trails? Meanwhile still no Russian collusion but that investigation is a roaring success.

You realize if the dossier is completely discredited that’s bad for the SC investigation so you don’t want to admit the investigations into FISA abuse or ithevdossier’s benefactor are even real. But they are.

We will at some point see if anything comes from any of it.

I’m of the belief at this point that there is horse trading going on and some people from both sides will be sacrificed but nobody in real power will ever go down.

It’s anazingly partisan not to be able to see the problems with the dossier. How can you never see the inverse of your statements like this?

Yes Meuller’s filings are ugly for Trump. They are also vague and so far completely unclear as to whether they describe anything actionable.

I fully expect Mueller’s final report to be more of the same. Lots of ugly vague politically damaging circumstantial implications with not a single indictment for collusion related crimes. And you’ll be claiming victory.

The fact that their investigations have been free of leaks and process indictments makes them Rabbit trails? Meanwhile still no Russian collusion but that investigation is a roaring success.

You realize if the dossier is completely discredited that’s bad for the SC investigation so you don’t want to admit the investigations into FISA abuse or ithevdossier’s benefactor are even real. But they are.

I’m of the belief at this point that there is horse trading going on and some people from both sides will be sacrificed but nobody in real power will ever go down.

What are the problems with the dossier?

• Haha
What are the problems with the dossier?

Sorry man. I’m not going to engage in this all day. You’ll ignore or downplay any answer because you are as propogabda spoon fed and team loyal as anyone you criticize.

but for starters.... Comey called it selacious and unverified. It’s funded by Clinton opposition reasearch. It’s target Carter Page isn’t even mentioned anymore by Mueller fan fiction afficiandos.

And it was central to securing FISA warrants.

These are problems.

Have you ever read a Special Counsel's final report? They are anything but vague. They have everything laid out, people, dates, times, what exactly happened....ect.........as far as the Dossier, I find it interesting that the Mueller team has had zero leaks, but when these documents are filed with the court and made public, each one seems to corroborate little pieces of the Dossier that everyone said was fake.......I think, and this is just my opinion, that when this all settles and we see the entire findings, the Dossier will be fully corroborated

thought is not your strong suit
We will see about the Dossier, each court document seems to corroborate little parts of it which were said to be fake. Its also kind of strange that with each court document we find that President Trump has just lied more and more, personally I can't understand how anyone could believe anything he says

Have you ever read a Special Counsel's final report? They are anything but vague. They have everything laid out, people, dates, times, what exactly happened....ect.........as far as the Dossier, I find it interesting that the Mueller team has had zero leaks, but when these documents are filed with the court and made public, each one seems to corroborate little pieces of the Dossier that everyone said was fake.......I think, and this is just my opinion, that when this all settles and we see the entire findings, the Dossier will be fully corroborated
Can't wait to hear the details on those hookers giving Trump a golden shower in Moscow. So believable.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Can't wait to hear the details on those hookers giving Trump a golden shower in Moscow. So believable.

It is interesting that the louder and longer biff screams about the dossier, more and more of it is verified.

Mega, there's not a criminal investigation around that had unimpeachable sources for everything. I don't understand why it's so unbelievable. I also don't understand why it even matters. It is not some Reasonable Doubt burden to go get a warrant.

• Haha
If I have to believe either a former MI5 /6 agent or the current President of the US, the MI5 / 6 agent wins hands down
Steele has already testified that he cannot verify his own report.

If I have to believe either a former MI5 /6 agent or the current President of the US, the MI5 / 6 agent wins hands down

They were spying on US citizens on a falsified FISA.

Most of the early turds to set this charade up were brits.
Why do you think the were crying when Trump threatened to drop the unredacted FISA?

I'll give you this, you can pretend to be an authority on anything.

Almost grillmaster level.

They were spying on US citizens on a falsified FISA.

Most of the early turds to set this charade up were brits.
Why do you think the were crying when Trump threatened to drop the unredacted FISA?

I'll give you this, you can pretend to be an authority on anything.

Almost grillmaster level.
They won't drop an unredacted FISA because it would harm national security, but the process they have to go through to get a FISA has so many layers , to get a bogus FISA they would have to have had one of the largest conspiracies in history........quit listening to Fox and Alex Jones.........

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
They won't drop an unredacted FISA because it would harm national security, but the process they have to go through to get a FISA has so many layers , to get a bogus FISA they would have to have had one of the largest conspiracies in history........quit listening to Fox and Alex Jones.........

Read the redacted FISA.

Read the texts.

Read the emails.

Tell me why everyone that touched the FISA and dossier was fired?

Quit watching Bond films and Nova.

I bet you came back with an accent.

The Mueller team has had zero leaks?

Top five dumbest thing I've ever read on this board.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Mueller+leaks&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaPoke
Read the redacted FISA.

Read the texts.

Read the emails.

Do you have a different tinfoil hat for each day of the week? Lol sheep gonna sheep

Read the redacted FISA.

Read the texts.

Read the emails.

Again, if you want to believe conspiracy theories that is your business, keep watching Fox, they spread them as much as anyone out there......The unredacted portion of the application was enough on its own to get the FISA approved, the Dossier was not the driving force behind the application......
I have never dealt with FISA or obtaining HUMINT, although I have used already obtained HUMINT info, and I can say with a high degree of certainty that I probably had ( and am still monitored and and go through recerts) a higher security clearance than anyone else on these boards, the processes involved in all this kind of stuff and the many layers of verification would make your head spin, and if it comes down too believing either a proper warrant had be issued, or believing the people who didn't want the warrant issued, 100% of the time I would side with the issuance of a proper warrant

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT