ADVERTISEMENT

Russia

Again, if you want to believe conspiracy theories that is your business, keep watching Fox, they spread them as much as anyone out there......The unredacted portion of the application was enough on its own to get the FISA approved, the Dossier was not the driving force behind the application......
I have never dealt with FISA or obtaining HUMINT, although I have used already obtained HUMINT info, and I can say with a high degree of certainty that I probably had ( and am still monitored and and go through recerts) a higher security clearance than anyone else on these boards, the processes involved in all this kind of stuff and the many layers of verification would make your head spin, and if it comes down too believing either a proper warrant had be issued, or believing the people who didn't want the warrant issued, 100% of the time I would side with the issuance of a proper warrant

You completely ignored the part about all the people that put together the FISA being fired by Rosenstein.

The part that makes everything you typed superfluous.

Maybe you should watch Fox, they've had Mueller leaks for two years.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Yes.

He's just parroting what the MSM has led morons to believe as if it's the gospel.

Wonder if he had any idea ~ 30 people have been fired already for their part in that fallacy.

Hell, he thought Mueller was running a leak free investigation.

He's got the same narrow bandwidth for information that you have, hence you agreeing with him.

48224006_10214106300384710_9151326765078020096_n.jpg

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Yes.

He's just parroting what the MSM has led morons to believe as if it's the gospel.

Wonder if he had any idea ~ 30 people have been fired already for their part in that fallacy.

Hell, he thought Mueller was running a leak free investigation.

He's got the same narrow bandwidth for information that you have, hence you agreeing with him.

***heels dug in***

Remeber how every lib pol had seen the evidence and every lib outlet was screeching about Russia?

The former head of the CIA, and Clapper were going in front of any mic available to sell Russia.

Months and months controlling you with lies.

Coordinated and shifting lies, to get you to REEEE!

Aren't you guys conditioned to be pissed at lies now?

They were all lies.

I'd be pissed.
Not read one reply...and I generally like you Alpha, but what the **** are you talking about?

I'm not trying to be obtuse; I have no idea what you are trying to communicate.

Not read one reply...and I generally like you Alpha, but what the **** are you talking about?

Pour a drink, have a seat, and get ready for a reminder why you should never talk politics or religion with the general public.

Alf believes that Hillary is a deranged criminal and all this time the Trump administration has been working towards indicting her for her crimes. Remember all the "Lock her up!" promises and chants? That's all happening. Meanwhile, all this Russia stuff? It has all been a big ruse and amounted to nothing. He's entertained how Biff has and will come out clean.

I've asked him x 100 "anything yet?" regarding the looming Hillary prosecution. His latest theory is that Wednesday someone named Huber is going to blow the lid off the Hillary case and she'll finally be indicted.

Or at least that's what I can tell from the complete sentences he's put together. He's totally bought into the biff narrative. He was even publishing tweets from a moscow propagandist at one time.

there’s been a bloodless coup in this country

You completely ignored the part about all the people that put together the FISA being fired by Rosenstein.

Ok....so who did they fire specifically over the FISA application?
Fox news is nothing but the mouthpiece for the Trump administration, each time Foxnews reports something like that, all the other media outlets actually fact check their info and usually find they are full of BS.........
Friday I had Fox news on, with the sound down, their two headlines on the screen were........."Court filings show there was no collusion" and "President Trump cleared".......no matter how pro Trump you are, both of those were totally misleading, but I am sure about 30% of the country threw a party

Friday I had Fox news on, with the sound down, their two headlines on the screen were........."Court filings show there was no collusion" and "President Trump cleared".......no matter how pro Trump you are, both of those were totally misleading, but I am sure about 30% of the country threw a party

That explains A LOT. That's why the total disconnect from the Biff crowd -- that's what they're hearing! They literally think those filings cleared him, lol.

I wonder if they even know who and what "Individual No. 1" is

Will this little thing called "Trump-Russia" collusion that the Democrats invented ever be heard in a court of law?

Fox news is nothing but the mouthpiece for the Trump administration, each time Foxnews reports something like that, all the other media outlets actually fact check their info and usually find they are full of BS.........

Name all the people fired at the FBI and DOJ, it's up to about 30 now.

I bet you can name three tops with google. They don't talk about it on any lib outlet. Hell, Sys still thinks Huber is ghost.

I haven't watched 10 minutes of news in two years. I just read and cross check.

So, have you read all the raw crap that's been released? Wiki, emails, texts? Doesn't sound like it.

You just parrot what talking heads tell you is true without looking for yourself is what it sounds like.

You can't poop on Fox and hold up CNN and MSNBC as unbiased.

Well you could, but it would be incredibly ignorant.

Where do you think I should get the real story?

The mouthpieces that told you Trump was neck deep with Russia?

That's all a lie.

They were lying to you.

And you keep going back.

Cuck much?

Will this little thing called "Trump-Russia" collusion that the Democrats invented ever be heard in a court of law?
It was a Trump appointed Republican who initiated the investigation in to Trump-Russian collusion, and it is kind of funny how each day more and more evidence comes forwad

Court filings. Primary source documents. Quit actiing like a fool and state your sources for information. BTW, you see the National Review? I consider them somewhat credible, they seem to think if these allegations in recent filing are true, Trump should be impeached.

Huber, lol. Tell me where I should read up on that bombshell.

Wednesday? We'll see Hillz perp walked on Wednesday?

How many more years of non-indictment of Hillary by a republican DOJ, backed up by a republican POTUS, confirmed by a republican Senate and ref'd by a republican Supreme Court before you admit you were hoodwinked?

It was a Trump appointed Republican who initiated the investigation in to Trump-Russian collusion, and it is kind of funny how each day more and more evidence comes forwad
Will that specific issue ever be heard in a court of law, in your opinion?

You guys are stuck in the micro.

The day Huber's appearance was announced what was the reply from the other team?

Suddenly, Mueller was ready to tell the world about a couple of chicken heads and everyone that was selling Russia went back into action.

Why?

There's are no coincidences here.

Get in front of what they know they've been implicated in maybe?

Comey and Mueller both have their hands in U1.
I mean..........
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mar...ian-agent-reaches-plea-deal/story?id=59719083

Not every day you get a Russian spy to cooperate.

The chick that Obama walked in, nice.

That was thoughtfully ommited from the article.

Last edited:
Damn good thread.

Seems the level of retarded has multiplied in the past month.

This amount of bloodspilling makes me want to come back.

Name all the people fired at the FBI and DOJ, it's up to about 30 now.

I bet you can name three tops with google. They don't talk about it on any lib outlet. Hell, Sys still thinks Huber is ghost.

I haven't watched 10 minutes of news in two years. I just read and cross check.

So, have you read all the raw crap that's been released? Wiki, emails, texts? Doesn't sound like it.

You just parrot what talking heads tell you is true without looking for yourself is what it sounds like.

You can't poop on Fox and hold up CNN and MSNBC as unbiased.

Well you could, but it would be incredibly ignorant.

The mouthpieces that told you Trump was neck deep with Russia?

That's all a lie.

They were lying to you.

And you keep going back.

Cuck much?

You guys are stuck in the micro.

The day Huber's appearance was announced what was the reply from the other team?

Suddenly, Mueller was ready to tell the world about a couple of chicken heads and everyone that was selling Russia went back into action.

Why?

There's are no coincidences here.

Get in front of what they know they've been implicated in maybe?

Comey and Mueller both have their hands in U1.

The chick that Obama walked in, nice.

That was thoughtfully ommited from the article.

You’re really expecting a lot from this Huber stuff huh lol

There you go again flat out lying. Those are not accurate Fox headlines. Both of those headlines said "Trump says".

Trump tweeted both of those comments. Which makes both headlines totally true.

This is what the left does they leave out the parts that put things into context and sell bullsh!t to their lemmings who lap up their biased retelling of the facts.

Yes, please fill in the details on my insane conspiracy theory for me.

I have, I don't hold the sway of the mouthpieces of your overlords.

Their messages are relentless and effective.

Remember Russia?

The only link is a Russian Obama expedited through State.

Just another coincidence to the people not paying attention.

I have, I don't hold the sway of the mouthpieces of your overlords.

Their messages are relentless and effective.

Remember Russia?

The only link is a Russian Obama expedited through State.

Just another coincidence to the people not paying attention.

Explain Trump offering up a $50 million penthouse to Putin

He didn't, it was an idea floated by the person in charge of the project.

As told by the guy running the project.

It's not your fault.

You were used and they're going to wring every last drop outta you.

He didn't, it was an idea floated by the person in charge of the project.

As told by the guy running the project.

It's not your fault.

You were used and they're going to wring every last drop outta you.
Very convenient coincidence for my overlords.

Reactions: Syskatine
Yea, totally by happenstance.
Good point. I guess my overlords could have planted Cohen in the Trump sphere knowing that they would need a way to connect Trump to a project in Moscow if this Russia ruse was ever going to get off the ground. Clever lot.

Dude, the fact that you still Russia tells you how effective they are.

You seem sharp as ****, the fact that it works on people like you is scary to me.

Reactions: CBradSmith
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT