ADVERTISEMENT

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Waiting until Monday at 9:30a to go.

It's my birthday then. Taking the day off and a flask of whiskey into the theater, the Übering toSkinny Slim's to watch the Merseyside Derby.

Probably ought to stay out of this thread until then.

Reactions: Marshal Jim Duncan

It's my birthday then. Taking the day off and a flask of whiskey into the theater, the Übering toSkinny Slim's to watch the Merseyside Derby.

I'm seeing it Saturday .. I'll send you a bunch of texts about it for your Birthday first thing Monday morning. You're welcome.

Currently sitting outside the theatre getting ready to go in. Previous screening let out and not many of them were smiling... they weren't grimacing, but not happy.

Currently sitting outside the theatre getting ready to go in. Previous screening let out and not many of them were smiling... they weren't grimacing, but not happy.

Just got back home. This is the movie I was hoping Episode VII was going to be. Not necessarily the gritty feel, but it is believable. It had some additions/omissions from a viewer perspective that set it apart as a distinct feel from the main movie line.
Overall: Great prequel to IV that sets it up perfectly. Will definitely repeat this weekend.

Reactions: CBradSmith
I give it an A. It was awesome. Omg Vader!!!! Definitely better than the Force Awakens, but not significantly in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: CBradSmith
The last 30 minutes was a lot of great action. Up to there the film was fine but a little slow. Needed more from Ip Man. Seeing characters from both trilogies was kinda cool. Darth Vader does things we have never seen him and do and in the process becomes the badass of the year. Cant wait for the sequel....

Sounds like a day! Go Everton!

I have two tickets for 6:30 tonight, and a wifebthat doesn't understand why we're going to this and not one of three others she'd rather see...

Reactions: Been Jammin
I have two tickets for 6:30 tonight, and a wifebthat doesn't understand why we're going to this and not one of three others she'd rather see...

I am going by myself Sunday morning. Did everything I could to convince my wife, or 18 yr old daughter or 15 yr old son to join me. Struck out 3 times.

Just got back home. This is the movie I was hoping Episode VII was going to be. Not necessarily the gritty feel, but it is believable. It had some additions/omissions from a viewer perspective that set it apart as a distinct feel from the main movie line.
Overall: Great prequel to IV that sets it up perfectly. Will definitely repeat this weekend.
Great to hear!!

This really gets me excited for Episode VIII. They used Episode VII to reignite and restore the fanbase's faith in the franchise, while also pulling in the casual fan and now that they have done they can let loose like they did in Rogue One.

Man I have tickets for Saturday night and have to drive to OKC from Shawnee. This bad weather better not eff me. I have re-watched every Star wars movie even 1 and 2.

Waiting till the 24th... We've decided to make going to see the SW movies a Christmas eve tradition.

Had to fly Han Solo and watch it by myself last Friday. Wifey doesn't understand.

I thought it was pretty good and actually felt bad when K-2S0 @died. Pretty good dialogue and not as cheesy as C3PO usually comes across.
k-2so-rogueone-robot.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT