ADVERTISEMENT

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

The more I see of this movie, the better I think it looks. Really getting excited about this one.

Very excited for this movie. I agree it might be better than Episode VII, and I am one who really enjoys VII. Anyone else going to read Catalyst (Star Wars): A Rogue One Novel?

Early reports from Catalyst say one of the Rogue One characters is Force Sensitive

Just got my tickets locked down for this one on Dec 17th. Gonna hit this up for the ole birthday. Thank god they went to reserved seats for the IMAX why in sam hell did it take this long to think of reserve seating for a movie theater.

Reactions: Winston Havelock
No, and I really liked TFA. I mean Sunday night it crushed Fandango.

Fandango was still having issues today. The website failed on completing my order 4 different times, then charged and reversed me for each of those. I had to use the app to get my order placed.

I think the reason it will be better the TFA is because it is kinda like a new movie. It will be a stand alone movie and the people will all be new pretty much.

I'm incredibly jacked up for this movie. The 2nd trailer is captivating. I like the music too - love John Williams but that music (assuming it's the soundtrack) is tremendous.

Last edited:
Fandango was still having issues today. The website failed on completing my order 4 different times, then charged and reversed me for each of those. I had to use the app to get my order placed.
This is what I had to do when I bought them Monday. The app still isn't working great.

potential spoiler. I'm guessing that...........

pretty much all of the main characters die since none of them showed up in Episode IV

I don't think all will die - certainly some perhaps most but that would be too dark for the cannon.

I don't think all will die - certainly some perhaps most but that would be too dark for the cannon.

Wouldn't be any more than murdering children.

latest

As a non Star Wars geek, enlighten me, where does this story fall on the time continuum? My sense is that it falls between Episode III and Episode IV (the original movie - Star Wars: A New Hope). Is that correct?

As a non Star Wars geek, enlighten me, where does this story fall on the time continuum? My sense is that it falls between Episode III and Episode IV (the original movie - Star Wars: A New Hope). Is that correct?
You are correct. This is the group that steals the Deathstar plans that Princess Leia has in A New Hope.

I know not everyone watches it, but there might be an Easter egg/cameo from Star Wars Rebels.I know @gipraw and his son enjoy the show

Reactions: gipraw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT