ADVERTISEMENT

Reference to Kamala Harris as ‘colored’ costs Cleveland radio anchor, 26, his job

118310695_3402748789768962_3409431593533524712_n.jpg

I believe it's the libs who made the term "words matter" become the new cry-baby mantra. If words didn't matter (remember the phrase "sticks and stones might break my bones?) and people would grow a pair, a lot of this crap today wouldn't be happening.

I always thought Dave was a little different than the others, more rational and critical thinking, but it doesn’t seem to be the case.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I always thought Dave was a little different than the others, more rational and critical thinking, but it doesn’t seem to be the case.
I never thought TPoke was a fragile china doll who would become over wrought because a radio dude lost a part time gig over some trivial shit.

FBI working with State Police now. Expect results. Not at the chaos of the fence or in a dark alley but in the light of day based on good police work.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I believe it's the libs who made the term "words matter" become the new cry-baby mantra. If words didn't matter (remember the phrase "sticks and stones might break my bones?) and people would grow a pair, a lot of this crap today wouldn't be happening.
So you've put your pair in your wife's hand bag? Didn't think you'd surrender like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT