ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting News?

That team would at least make it interesting, but PSU will be hard to beat without bracket help for the foreseeable future.
Or without sanctions from an investigation by the NCAA into their 2010s RTC and NIL dealings. Sure seems to me from what I've read over the years that they violated established rules around promising post-grad jobs and paying their athletes for camps; basically NIL before NIL was allowed. I'm a little surprised that there hasn't been an investigation into the PSU program given their extreme level of dominance. But hey who am I

Or without sanctions from an investigation by the NCAA into their 2010s RTC and NIL dealings. Sure seems to me from what I've read over the years that they violated established rules around promising post-grad jobs and paying their athletes for camps; basically NIL before NIL was allowed. I'm a little surprised that there hasn't been an investigation into the PSU program given their extreme level of dominance. But hey who am I
Yeah, that ain’t happening!

The serial rape of kids didn’t get much of a punishment…so nothing can bring it down legally or morally.

That team probably would at least be competitive with Penn State. Merrill will need to prove a kid as short as he is can compete for a Hwy title though.
Feldman doing well as a short heavy makes me feel like he has a shot to win a lot of matches.

PSU reminds me of UCLA basketball of the 60's. No doubt Wooden & Cael are good coaches but the real story of both team's success is all about the money, oftentimes outside of what was allowed/legal. History has a way of forgetting those things or simply looking back on those days with rose-colored glasses. Eventually the rest of the teams are able to catch up and those glory days are gone. PSU's will eventually come back to the pack, just got to keep riding it out and start playing the game. Sounds like we are finally starting to do so.

Reactions: bwel9339
Ya I highly doubted it but just wanted to share what was floating around.
sheesh. whoever said that is a complete azzhat.

one of the things to consider (like with Iowa) - with these "big payouts" - they're including out of state tuition, room/board. So it ain't a blank check. But it does allow you to add to your "scholarship" athletes.

I’m getting old with failing memory and this thread will take too many of the precious minutes I have left to review so, could someone list the following:

Wrestlers that we have gotten from the Portal this year:
Wrestlers who are Seniors this year who have signed (is that even the right word now?):
Wrestlers who are Juniors this year who have signed:

I’m getting old with failing memory and this thread will take too many of the precious minutes I have left to review so, could someone list the following:

Wrestlers that we have gotten from the Portal this year:
Wrestlers who are Seniors this year who have signed (is that even the right word now?):
Wrestlers who are Juniors this year who have signed:
Transfers: Caleb Fish 165 from Michigan st and Hamitti 174 from Wisconsin
Seniors: Kolter Burton 133,Rin Sakamoto 133/141, JJ McComas 141 and Cody Merrill heavy.
Juniors: Kaden Purler 141, Kruz Goff 197,Beau Hickman 157, Ethan Teague 165, Ladarion Lockett 174/184 and Ishmael Guerrero 174/184

Transfers: Caleb Fish 165 from Michigan st and Hamitti 174 from Wisconsin
Seniors: Kolter Burton 133,Rin Sakamoto 133/141, JJ McComas 141 and Cody Merrill heavy.
Juniors: Kaden Purler 141, Kruz Goff 197,Beau Hickman 157, Ethan Teague 165, Ladarion Lockett 174/184 and Ishmael Guerrero 174/184
What’s the feel on Kolter Burton? I see he was a Fargo champ but he doesn’t get talked about at all

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT