ADVERTISEMENT

Read The Poem While You Enjoy Your Lunch

Ford or Chevy?

ford-f150-vs-chevy-silverado-1500.jpg

13. At the Nova music festival and its surroundings, there are reasonable grounds to believe that multiple incidents of sexual violence took place with victims being subjected to rape and/or gang rape and then killed or killed while being raped. Credible sources described finding murdered individuals, mostly women, whose bodies were naked from their waist down – and some totally naked – tied with their hands behind their backs, many of whom were shot in the head. On Road 232, credible information based on witness accounts describe an incident of the rape of two women by armed elements. Other reported instances of rape could not be verified in the time allotted. The mission team also found a pattern of bound naked or partially naked bodies from the waist down, in some cases tied to structures including trees and poles, along Road 232. In kibbutz Re’im, the mission team further verified an incident of the rape of a woman outside of a bomb shelter and heard of other allegations of rape that could not yet be verified.

13. At the Nova music festival and its surroundings, there are reasonable grounds to believe that multiple incidents of sexual violence took place with victims being subjected to rape and/or gang rape and then killed or killed while being raped. Credible sources described finding murdered individuals, mostly women, whose bodies were naked from their waist down – and some totally naked – tied with their hands behind their backs, many of whom were shot in the head. On Road 232, credible information based on witness accounts describe an incident of the rape of two women by armed elements. Other reported instances of rape could not be verified in the time allotted. The mission team also found a pattern of bound naked or partially naked bodies from the waist down, in some cases tied to structures including trees and poles, along Road 232. In kibbutz Re’im, the mission team further verified an incident of the rape of a woman outside of a bomb shelter and heard of other allegations of rape that could not yet be verified.
Well there you go: one rape means systematic rape as a weapon of war. You said one rape means systematic rape and you found where one was verified without showing the verification. That proves it: Hamas is filled with monsters - one, at least - that rape during combat. This isn't the verified rape where the accuser eventually said he didn't really see it, is it? The UN Commission looked at thousands of pictures and videos - *thousands*! - but didn't find any that verified a rape. But I bow before your greatness. You said one was all it takes for it to be systematic and one was verified without showing us the verification. You win! And for the third time I commend you for your ability to deflect and continue to deflect until the end of time.

Well there you go: one rape means systematic rape as a weapon of war. You said one rape means systematic rape and you found where one was verified without showing the verification. That proves it: Hamas is filled with monsters - one, at least - that rape during combat. This isn't the verified rape where the accuser eventually said he didn't really see it, is it? The UN Commission looked at thousands of pictures and videos - *thousands*! - but didn't find any that verified a rape. But I bow before your greatness. You said one was all it takes for it to be systematic and one was verified without showing us the verification. You win! And for the third time I commend you for your ability to deflect and continue to deflect until the end of time.
Another day, more tone-deaf floundering. The amount of rape, on top of the murder of so many innocents, only matters to the morally twisted like yourself.

I'm actually grinning now with satisfaction at the thought that every one of those demons that invaded from Gaza on Oct 7 have joined their brothers in hell. Some rapists, some murderers, many both, all burning.

Was that poem meant as comedy? I'm still laughing at the absurdity of it.
I don't believe you are laughing; you're a serious man and intentionally pulverizing human bodies, both dead and alive, is not something to laugh about. Although I do agree it is absurd for the journalist to mourn the nightmares of the IDF soldier and not the people he crushed.

And for the third time I commend you for your ability to deflect and continue to deflect until the end of time.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well there you go: one rape means systematic rape as a weapon of war.
That's one section of the report, Ponca Dodge. There's more. You'd know that if you weren't too engrossed in your Jew hating opinion bloggers to actually read what the UN had to say.

Rape is never resistance, Dodge. It's sad that anyone would need to explain that to someone your age.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's one section of the report, Ponca Dodge. There's more. You'd know that if you weren't too engrossed in your Jew hating opinion bloggers to actually read what the UN had to say.

Rape is never resistance, Dodge. It's sad that anyone would need to explain that to someone your age.
Dan sides with the rags, where rape and molestation of boys is tolerated.

I don't believe you are laughing; you're a serious man and intentionally pulverizing human bodies, both dead and alive, is not something to laugh about. Although I do agree it is absurd for the journalist to mourn the nightmares of the IDF soldier and not the people he crushed.
No Dan I was laughing, laughing at you and your inability to see how easily you are manipulated to support the terrorist agenda.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Prove your case. I don’t think you read it either. If you had read it you would copy and paste the data that provides the numbers of verified rapes, where they occurred, the victims they interviewed, the clinics, hospitals, doctors and nurses they interviewed who treated victims and provided unquestioned evidence. I remember reading complaints by commission members that Israel barred them from doing their own independent investigation. So prove your case, Medic. Prove that the Hamas raiders were sent into Israel with explicit instructions to rape, which is what Israel claimed when it said there was systematic rape. Prove your case.

Prove your case. I don’t think you read it either. If you had read it you would copy and paste the data that provides the numbers of verified rapes, where they occurred, the victims they interviewed, the clinics, hospitals, doctors and nurses they interviewed who treated victims and provided unquestioned evidence. I remember reading complaints by commission members that Israel barred them from doing their own independent investigation. So prove your case, Medic. Prove that the Hamas raiders were sent into Israel with explicit instructions to rape, which is what Israel claimed when it said there was systematic rape. Prove your case.
Well Dan, you've proven yers.

Yer posts are symptomatic of yer love of curry lamb Dan. Lest we forget yer love of Khomeini. Not to worry though Dan, kamalla in lockstep with Alejandro will free for all our southern border. Pay a Venezuelan gangster .50 to cut yer lawn? I'd be willing to bet you'd give yer house away freely to same gangster. Sleepy and kamalla are counting on ya. Now, git yer bitch ass out there and vote! Living life as a weak bitch is no way to live son. Now git yer yeast smellin ass in line and vote you idiot!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm sorry you hate facts, Dodge. Take it up with the UN maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Well Dan, you've proven yers.
I don’t have a case that needs proving, Woody. This whole thing started when Israel said the Hamas attackers committed *systematic* rape. People like our friend Medic latched onto it as undiluted truth. When Israel was asked to show evidence of systematic rape it went radio silent. But not our friend on this board. He really really really wants it to be true so he can justify his rage and hatred, as if the murders weren’t enough, he needs more. All the lies about babies being butchered got put to rest immediately, but for some reason it is very important to Medic’s psyche that the rapes were real and systematic. I contend there may have been some rapes, it would be weird if there were none. But so far there has been no verified information of rapes being used as a systematic weapon of combat ordered by Hamas high command. Those like Medic who insist it happened are the ones that need to prove their accusation. And for the last time I want to commend Medic on his ability to deflect from the original thread and on to something where he thinks he has a gotcha.

I don’t have a case that needs proving, Woody. This whole thing started when Israel said the Hamas attackers committed *systematic* rape. People like our friend Medic latched onto it as undiluted truth. When Israel was asked to show evidence of systematic rape it went radio silent. But not our friend on this board. He really really really wants it to be true so he can justify his rage and hatred, as if the murders weren’t enough, he needs more. All the lies about babies being butchered got put to rest immediately, but for some reason it is very important to Medic’s psyche that the rapes were real and systematic. I contend there may have been some rapes, it would be weird if there were none. But so far there has been no verified information of rapes being used as a systematic weapon of combat ordered by Hamas high command. Those like Medic who insist it happened are the ones that need to prove their accusation. And for the last time I want to commend Medic on his ability to deflect from the original thread and on to something where he thinks he has a gotcha.
If only there were a UN report on the subject readily available for you to read...

[PT-DAN], you must have skipped out on English lit or humanities classes on poetry day. This is not poetry, it is a manifest propaganda piece targeted directly at you and your dissenters.

You're better than this, right?

[PT-DAN], you must have skipped out on English lit or humanities classes on poetry day. This is not poetry, it is a manifest propaganda piece targeted directly at you and your dissenters.

Dan's mad Bill Cosby had to drug his dates.

Another day, more tone-deaf floundering. The amount of rape, on top of the murder of so many innocents, only matters to the morally twisted like yourself.

I'm actually grinning now with satisfaction at the thought that every one of those demons that invaded from Gaza on Oct 7 have joined their brothers in hell. Some rapists, some murderers, many both, all burning.
Dan's happy with the results, don't let him fool you.

Sorry, my man, but my daughter-in-law, Masters from Oxford and PhD from Yale, a decorated poet, novelist and professor of literature assures me it is poetry. I think I’ll take her word over yours.

Sorry, my man, but my daughter-in-law, Masters from Oxford and PhD from Yale, a decorated poet, novelist and professor of literature assures me it is poetry. I think I’ll take her word over yours.
Congrats Dan. You proud son of a bitch! 👍

I'll take "Things that are Complete Bullshit" for 500, Alex.

Is she a raging Jew hater like you, Dan?
Neither of us hate Jews or Judaism. I despise Zionism, the political ideology guilty of mass murder and slaughter of innocent people. Her distaste for it does not reach my level. But suffice it to say she’s not crazy about it. And no, nothing I’ve said about her is a lie. She’s the most confoundingly intelligent person I know.

• Haha
Neither of us hate Jews or Judaism. I despise Zionism, the political ideology guilty of mass murder and slaughter of innocent people. Her distaste for it does not reach my level. But suffice it to say she’s not crazy about it. And no, nothing I’ve said about her is a lie. She’s the most confoundingly intelligent person I know.
I despise terrorists Dan

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT