ADVERTISEMENT

Read The Poem While You Enjoy Your Lunch

Ford or Chevy?

ford-f150-vs-chevy-silverado-1500.jpg

13. At the Nova music festival and its surroundings, there are reasonable grounds to believe that multiple incidents of sexual violence took place with victims being subjected to rape and/or gang rape and then killed or killed while being raped. Credible sources described finding murdered individuals, mostly women, whose bodies were naked from their waist down – and some totally naked – tied with their hands behind their backs, many of whom were shot in the head. On Road 232, credible information based on witness accounts describe an incident of the rape of two women by armed elements. Other reported instances of rape could not be verified in the time allotted. The mission team also found a pattern of bound naked or partially naked bodies from the waist down, in some cases tied to structures including trees and poles, along Road 232. In kibbutz Re’im, the mission team further verified an incident of the rape of a woman outside of a bomb shelter and heard of other allegations of rape that could not yet be verified.

13. At the Nova music festival and its surroundings, there are reasonable grounds to believe that multiple incidents of sexual violence took place with victims being subjected to rape and/or gang rape and then killed or killed while being raped. Credible sources described finding murdered individuals, mostly women, whose bodies were naked from their waist down – and some totally naked – tied with their hands behind their backs, many of whom were shot in the head. On Road 232, credible information based on witness accounts describe an incident of the rape of two women by armed elements. Other reported instances of rape could not be verified in the time allotted. The mission team also found a pattern of bound naked or partially naked bodies from the waist down, in some cases tied to structures including trees and poles, along Road 232. In kibbutz Re’im, the mission team further verified an incident of the rape of a woman outside of a bomb shelter and heard of other allegations of rape that could not yet be verified.
Well there you go: one rape means systematic rape as a weapon of war. You said one rape means systematic rape and you found where one was verified without showing the verification. That proves it: Hamas is filled with monsters - one, at least - that rape during combat. This isn't the verified rape where the accuser eventually said he didn't really see it, is it? The UN Commission looked at thousands of pictures and videos - *thousands*! - but didn't find any that verified a rape. But I bow before your greatness. You said one was all it takes for it to be systematic and one was verified without showing us the verification. You win! And for the third time I commend you for your ability to deflect and continue to deflect until the end of time.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Well there you go: one rape means systematic rape as a weapon of war. You said one rape means systematic rape and you found where one was verified without showing the verification. That proves it: Hamas is filled with monsters - one, at least - that rape during combat. This isn't the verified rape where the accuser eventually said he didn't really see it, is it? The UN Commission looked at thousands of pictures and videos - *thousands*! - but didn't find any that verified a rape. But I bow before your greatness. You said one was all it takes for it to be systematic and one was verified without showing us the verification. You win! And for the third time I commend you for your ability to deflect and continue to deflect until the end of time.
Another day, more tone-deaf floundering. The amount of rape, on top of the murder of so many innocents, only matters to the morally twisted like yourself.

I'm actually grinning now with satisfaction at the thought that every one of those demons that invaded from Gaza on Oct 7 have joined their brothers in hell. Some rapists, some murderers, many both, all burning.

Was that poem meant as comedy? I'm still laughing at the absurdity of it.
I don't believe you are laughing; you're a serious man and intentionally pulverizing human bodies, both dead and alive, is not something to laugh about. Although I do agree it is absurd for the journalist to mourn the nightmares of the IDF soldier and not the people he crushed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT