ADVERTISEMENT

Quick Presidential Quiz

Marshal Jim Duncan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2013
Who are the only declared 2016 Presidential candidates who voted in favor of the war authorization in Iraq?

Hillary, I find it funny how the homer liberals on here are so against Bush yet they fully support this women. Just imagine the eff ups she could accomplish as POTUS.

I wonder if Russia comes in and cheats on the USA if she will just turn a blind eye if it benefits her politically.

Which candidates were in congress 13 years ago? All of them except Sanders.

I won't vote for Hillary, because she was either too stupid to see through the obvious lies or was too cowardly to do the right thing. Either one is a disqualifier. But the false equivalency here between Bush and any member of Congress (Dem or Repub) is ridiculous.

Another quiz:

What currently declared candidates would you trust to not make a foreign policy blunder on par with the war in Iraq?

I won't vote for Hillary, because she was either too stupid to see through the obvious lies or was too cowardly to do the right thing. Either one is a disqualifier. But the false equivalency here between Bush and any member of Congress (Dem or Repub) is ridiculous.

Another quiz:

What currently declared candidates would you trust to not make a foreign policy blunder on par with the war in Iraq?

All of them. Iraq was a pretty big blunder. Would hope none of them, rep or dem, would do the same thing. Wishful thinking on my part? Maybe.

The lies Bill said about weapons and Sadam or the ones George said. Can you clear that up for me?

Another quiz:

Almost all of them, including Hillary, are hawkish. The only exception that immediately comes to mind is Rand Paul. How many years have we been meddling in the ME and it's not any better now than it was when we started, in fact it is worse. I doubt any of them would have invaded Iraq like Bush did but frankly I don't trust any of them, outside of Paul, to not have us neck deep in Iran or Syria before it's all said and done.

In fact, the following declared GOP candidates, were NOT in Congress:
  • Ted Cruz
  • Rand Paul
  • Ben Carson
  • Carly Fiorina
  • Mike Huckabee
  • George Pataki
  • Marco Rubio
Only Graham and Sanotrum voted for the use of force authorization, along with Hillary, of course.

Also, Bernie Sanders WAS in Congress, and voted against.

Almost all of them, including Hillary, are hawkish. The only exception that immediately comes to mind is Rand Paul. How many years have we been meddling in the ME and it's not any better now than it was when we started, in fact it is worse. I doubt any of them would have invaded Iraq like Bush did but frankly I don't trust any of them, outside of Paul, to not have us neck deep in Iran or Syria before it's all said and done.
Agreed. I would add Sanders to this list.

In fact, the following declared GOP candidates, were NOT in Congress:
  • Ted Cruz
  • Rand Paul
  • Ben Carson
  • Carly Fiorina
  • Mike Huckabee
  • George Pataki
  • Marco Rubio
Only Graham and Sanotrum voted for the use of force authorization, along with Hillary, of course.

Also, Bernie Sanders WAS in Congress, and voted against.
I meant, all the ones in congress except Sanders voted for it.

For some reason I like Sanders. I saw an interview he did with Bill on Fox News one day and thought he was funny. I would vote for him way before Hillary. The longer this goes the more I like Paul. For some reason I just really like the fact that a lot of big donors don't like him. Tells me he will probably be more fair and not just hook up a bunch of donors after the election.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
I wonder how long it took the Clintons to find that essay. Mayor Carcetti from Baltimore better watch his back.

add Chaffee to the list of candodates who voted against

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT