ADVERTISEMENT

Question For The Most Ardent Of The MAGA Crowd

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I remember when Trump lost the election and was taken by the scruff of the neck and summarily tossed out of the White House Nikki Haley said some unflattering things about him which incensed you beyond measure. I don’t remember what she said but I do remember reading some of the most vitriolic incensed comments about her on this board.

I remember saying back then that she had plenty of time to reinvigorate her image and get back on Republican good graces. And some of you said your hatred for the treasonous witch will never die, you’ll never forgive her.

Well, it’s been a couple of years and it appears she has gone on a PR tour. I’ve seen her several times on Fox, which seems to have forgiven her, and she managed to fire up the harpies on The View which should give her a little Republican cred.

So how about you? Has your fury toward her been diluted? Would you vote for her if she was on the 2024 ticket?

Not sure what you after. She can still be useful to the Republican cause but if your asking if I would vote for her for President, only if she won the nomination and my only other real choice was a Democrat. She showed her colors when she fell in line with the swamp.
That’s what I’m after: honesty. Seeing her on tv the other day reminded me of her malfeasance and the bitter anger many MAGA’s on this board expressed about her. And I got curious to see if the anger had died down. I don’t remember which ones were the maddest, but I do remember them saying she was dead to them, they would never forgive her. I wondered if they still feel that way.

That’s what I’m after: honesty. Seeing her on tv the other day reminded me of her malfeasance and the bitter anger many MAGA’s on this board expressed about her. And I got curious to see if the anger had died down. I don’t remember which ones were the maddest, but I do remember them saying she was dead to them, they would never forgive her. I wondered if they still feel that way.

she’s a neocon whore

she’s a neocon whore
You’ll get no argument from me that she’s full fledged war-advocating NeoCon. That’s why she’s been dead to me for a long time. But her “betrayal” of Trump is what turned the MAGA on this board against her. I was curious if they still feel that way about her.

You’ll get no argument from me that she’s full fledged war-advocating NeoCon. That’s why she’s been dead to me for a long time. But her “betrayal” of Trump is what turned the MAGA on this board against her. I was curious if they still feel that way about her.

how could i be more clear?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
how could i be more clear?
I’m not sure about your confusion. The essence of your comment is you don’t like her because she’s a NeoCon (on that I completely agree!). But that leaves open the question about your feelings toward her because she betrayed Trump, which is what the question asks.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I saw her on some talking head show this morning. She used to be almost cute, can't say that anymore.

I saw her on some talking head show this morning. She used to be almost cute, can't say that anymore.
I don’t know her age but I think she is very “appropriate age” attractive. I don’t hold her age against her attactive-wise. Hell, I used to be a looker! And now I’m a shriveled up old man. That’s what getting older does to us all.

I don’t know her age but I think she is very “appropriate age” attractive. I don’t hold her age against her attactive-wise. Hell, I used to be a looker! And now I’m a shriveled up old man. That’s what getting older does to us all.
We don't let it stop us brother. 😆

Reactions: Ponca Dan
Don't need to elect any swamp creatures ever again or you will get the same old
Crap- I'm still for castrating DC from the country- it's not a state or even our territory so do away with it- for good- make it a museum like the holocaust museum in dc- to remind people what happens when you sit by idly and watch evil do its thing

Goes for the Vatican as well- birds of the same global feather

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
dazed-and-confused-matthew-mc-conaughey.gif

LOL

I can recall some right-wingers holding up Nikki Haley as a prized example of how there is no sexism among Republicans.

Now, some of them are using terms like "whore" to describe her and talking about her looks as they make it clear they wouldn't vote for her in the primary.

Go figure.

Last edited:
I can recall some right-wingers holding up Nikki Haley as a prized example of how there is no sexism among Republicans.

Now, some of them are using terms like "whore" to describe her, talking about her looks, and making it clear they wouldn't vote for her in the primary.

Go figure.
Kanye 2024 ? 😁

Now, some of them are using terms like "whore" to describe her and talking about her looks as they make it clear they wouldn't vote for her in the primary.

Go figure.
It's no surprise you see it this way, you are a leftist that sees everything from the "group" perspective whereas those of us on the right see an individual.

Go figure.

Accusing those on the right, who have not called her a "whore", as being sexists, because one poster on a backwoods message board called her a "whore".

Go figure.

I remember when Trump lost the election and was taken by the scruff of the neck and summarily tossed out of the White House Nikki Haley said some unflattering things about him which incensed you beyond measure. I don’t remember what she said but I do remember reading some of the most vitriolic incensed comments about her on this board.

I remember saying back then that she had plenty of time to reinvigorate her image and get back on Republican good graces. And some of you said your hatred for the treasonous witch will never die, you’ll never forgive her.

Well, it’s been a couple of years and it appears she has gone on a PR tour. I’ve seen her several times on Fox, which seems to have forgiven her, and she managed to fire up the harpies on The View which should give her a little Republican cred.

So how about you? Has your fury toward her been diluted? Would you vote for her if she was on the 2024 ticket?
Nice dig there TDS Dan- when Trump " lost the election"

He lost jack $hitans you KNOW IT but all of you got yalls little wish that Pedo puppet anti America regime runs the country into the ground Now while stealing all of our money to launder to themselves,
Feed the MIC, Opens the border to trafficking women and children (Hutch is brutal), purges our military, and replaces all of us with military aged men flown in by jets in the middle of the night- keep having TDS and making little snide remarks that are UNTRUE whillst we lose more of the country and our liberties daily- media said hate Trump and you followed lockstep- glad for y'all we are much better off

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Accusing those on the right, who have not called her a "whore", as being sexists, because one poster on a backwoods message board called her a "whore".

Go figure.

that’s not boog being sexist

fact is she a ho

We have a national crime wave as promised. 41 year inflationary tidal wave. I would vote for Nikki, even though she misspells her given name.
Absolutely ZERO swamp creatures...especial war mongers- elect citizens who have never been in the swamp and they have to have all cabinet members that are
Not swamp POS. I could care less if she's a whore or not🤪

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT