ADVERTISEMENT

Putin speech.

Dang. Although I'm not religious, he has a point. Attempting to promote one group by minimizing another is exactly what equal rights folks are against. But it's becoming normalized by the left in their quest to rid the white man of his terrible inner demons. Really, the left has become just like religious zealots except the "enlightened progressives" are the moral authority and Satan is the white Christian male, and white female if they don't vote Democrat.

Dang. Although I'm not religious, he has a point. Attempting to promote one group by minimizing another is exactly what equal rights folks are against. But it's becoming normalized by the left in their quest to rid the white man of his terrible inner demons. Really, the left has become just like religious zealots except the "enlightened progressives" are the moral authority and Satan is the white Christian male, and white female if they don't vote Democrat.

Where do you come up with this? What specific facts lead you to this?

Really, the left has become just like religious zealots except the "enlightened progressives" are the moral authority and Satan is the white Christian male, and white female if they don't vote Democrat.

Secular Progressivism operates exactly as a religion, complete with chants, public social justice liturgy (aka virtue signaling), ritual self-flaggelation and apostates whom you may recognize as any minority who supports Trump, rejects victim status or criticizes the hypocrisy of sacred canon i.e. illegal aliens, refugees, abortion, Islamization, climate science or the most destructive lie of all, cultural diversity.

white straight men speaking out against these things are expected because of among other things, the problem of whiteness. they are after all, the oppressive demonic force against which the church must do battle.

however, if a woman or a gay or a racial minority rejects the patronizing victim words spoken over them by priests like Bernie and priestesses like Sarsour, they are exiled from the protection of the church and thrown to the wolves. racism, sexism and violence are all acceptable punishments for the excommunicated because they have eaten forbidden fruit.

it is a religion. but one with no spiritual existential component, which is the hook. it makes dumb people think they are a member of an enlightened, evolved company of like minded thinkers. far smarter than the simple flyover folk clinging to God and guns.

in reality, they are closed minded repeaters of lyrics who believe in the fairy tale of fake, forced measurables, rather than the rugged individualism of equal access to the same opportunities.

this church is corrupt and serves merely as a vehicle for a new world order. look at the houses Bernie buys and the cars he drives. #bankfraudbernie is a liar and a hypocrite but he's a prophet of the church of secular progressivism. and speaking of prophets, birds of a feather...

linda.jpg

Secular Progressivism operates exactly as a religion, complete with chants, public social justice liturgy (aka virtue signaling), ritual self-flaggelation and apostates whom you may recognize as any minority who supports Trump, rejects victim status or criticizes the hypocrisy of sacred canon i.e. illegal aliens, refugees, abortion, Islamization, climate science or the most destructive lie of all, cultural diversity.

white straight men speaking out against these things are expected because of among other things, the problem of whiteness. they are after all, the oppressive demonic force against which the church must do battle.

however, if a woman or a gay or a racial minority rejects the patronizing victim words spoken over them by priests like Bernie and priestesses like Sarsour, they are exiled from the protection of the church and thrown to the wolves. racism, sexism and violence are all acceptable punishments for the excommunicated because they have eaten forbidden fruit.

it is a religion. but one with no spiritual existential component, which is the hook. it makes dumb people think they are a member of an enlightened, evolved company of like minded thinkers. far smarter than the simple flyover folk clinging to God and guns.

in reality, they are closed minded repeaters of lyrics who believe in the fairy tale of fake, forced measurables, rather than the rugged individualism of equal access to the same opportunities.

this church is corrupt and serves merely as a vehicle for a new world order. look at the houses Bernie buys and the cars he drives. #bankfraudbernie is a liar and a hypocrite but he's a prophet of the church of secular progressivism. and speaking of prophets, birds of a feather...

linda.jpg
That is beautiful. Damn beautiful. You're new and I have no idea who you are, but I recognize your skill in conveying your thoughts. You must become a regular poster.

linda.jpg

HOT DAMN!!!!!

tenor.gif

linda.jpg

That is beautiful. Damn beautiful. You're new and I have no idea who you are, but I recognize your skill in conveying your thoughts. You must become a regular poster.

This guy should start a YouTube channel if he hasn't already. I mean.......damn!!!

giphy.gif

linda.jpg

i would go out tonight but i haven't got a stitch to wear

There's an entire thread devoted to one prime example of it. Whiteness!

TO ARMS!! An associate philosophy professor from Fairhigh University at a diversity conference for jesuit college employees says there's a white hegemonic power structure! RESIST!!! We need to send a Petition to Fairghigh University!! And you morons melted down the board over it, lol.

Where did Dipshit find that article? You know why you know it? Because its been amplified x 1,000 by right wing media stoking fires to generate clicks. Amiright? "Normalized."

Attempting to promote one group by minimizing another is exactly what equal rights folks are against. But it's becoming normalized by the left in their quest to rid the white man of his terrible inner demons. Really, the left has become just like religious zealots except the "enlightened progressives" are the moral authority and Satan is the white Christian male, and white female if they don't vote Democrat.

So was there ever a white hegemonic power structure that was oppressive to blacks? If so, when was it over? This is going to be fun. Take your anti anxiety medicine and let's have a sunday morning talk.

Reactions: CBradSmith
TO ARMS!! An associate philosophy professor from Fairhigh University at a diversity conference for jesuit college employees says there's a white hegemonic power structure! RESIST!!! We need to send a Petition to Fairghigh University!! And you morons melted down the board over it, lol.

Where did Dipshit find that article? You know why you know it? Because its been amplified x 1,000 by right wing media stoking fires to generate clicks. Amiright? "Normalized."

So was there ever a white hegemonic power structure that was oppressive to blacks? If so, when was it over? This is going to be fun. Take your anti anxiety medicine and let's have a sunday morning talk.

@PepeDeFrog29 @Medic007 @BIGOSUFAN @HanAholeSolo2.0 I heard there was an assistant philosophy professor at the Southeast Vermont University that actually advocates gender-neutral bathrooms..... AT A PUBLIC RESTROOM.

Spread the word and start rolling, gents.

1f73cfe2e49fc128050a5ceceeb623b2.jpg

Yeah this is all really "nothing to actually see here" hysteria

But Trump is gonna usher in the apocalypse!!!!

RESIST. Meltdowns. LOL. You and self awareness will never find each other. Sad, but entertaining.

bf4f6de3edfb1e8dc16612fa26820480.png

trump-protest-kansas-city.jpeg4-1280x960.jpg

c32d0f466ef35944edbca768f8bb83cb.jpg

1485065005-crop.jpg

ManMarchingPussyHat.jpg

Lol. Your Sunday pants are full already @syskatine.

Do you agree with all of these? Which ones would you disagree with?

Whiteness means a specific power apparatus that exists at the expense of the disempowerment of black people.

To be white in the U.S. is to be a perpetuator of the power apparatus unless one actively and consistently resists.

It is possible, perhaps necessary, to acknowledge one’s personal implications in the white power apparatus.

Lol. Your Sunday pants are full already @syskatine.

Do you agree with all of these? Which ones would you disagree with?

Whiteness means a specific power apparatus that exists at the expense of the disempowerment of black people.

To be white in the U.S. is to be a perpetuator of the power apparatus unless one actively and consistently resists.

It is possible, perhaps necessary, to acknowledge one’s personal implications in the white power apparatus.

Come on man.... go ahead and engage. Don't run from these -- go off script and tackle them head on. Booger eaters aren't here to give you a narrative. Hit me.

So was there ever a white hegemonic power structure that was oppressive to blacks? If so, when was it over?

So was there ever a white hegemonic power structure that was oppressive to blacks? If so, when was it over?

So was there ever a hegemonic power structure that was oppressive to whites?

So was there ever a hegemonic power structure that was oppressive to Asians?

So was there ever a hegemonic power structure that was oppressive to whites?

So was there ever a hegemonic power structure that was oppressive to Asians?

It's like that question is some kind of hardball. You're the second conservative that can't bring yourself to answer it... now it's asians. I'm really not this good man -- ya'll just make it easy.

It's like that question is some kind of hardball. You're the second conservative that can't bring yourself to answer it... now it's asians. I'm really not this good man -- ya'll just make it easy.

Look at that. You can't bring yourself to answer it

Come on man.... go ahead and engage. Don't run from these -- go off script and tackle them head on. Booger eaters aren't here to give you a narrative. Hit me.
So, much like davidallen can't articulate "income equality," you can't answer a simple question whether or not you agree with the three statements I posted?

You talking point whores are loved for being uninformed and compliant. Simpletons. Rubes. Or, you're such a cuck that you don't dare speak against the talking points or you might get yourself a snazzy dazzy label and that would be devastating, huh.

So, much like davidallen can't articulate "income equality," you can't answer a simple question whether or not you agree with the three statements I posted?

You talking point whores are loved for being uninformed and compliant. Simpletons. Rubes. Or, you're such a cuck that you don't dare speak against the talking points or you might get yourself a snazzy dazzy label and that would be devastating, huh.

I think they are scared to acknowledge any point the perceived "opposition" makes because they feel like it is a crack in the wall that ultimately leads to ruin. This fear propels them to defend the bad with the good, never give up, never surrender.

It reveals about their thinking that they genuinely believe they have a Stranglehold on truth and reality.

It also reveals in them that power, not compromise, or accuracy in perceiving reality, or respecting a differing point of view, is the primary motivation.

@Medic007 you may be the most intellectually honest liberal thinker I've ever encountered, ever.
Sys certainly isn't. Nor others here. They are all afraid or misguided.

I can't name another liberal on TV, this board, anywhere that is secure enough in themselves to stand on the foundation of a well-thought-out philosophy and know that condemning the radical elements of their home party or challenging the festering bad ideas that have taken root is actually a strength, not a weakness. You do that.

You are someone that anybody like-minded or of a differing opinion can work with. People like you are the key to the path forward. Sys, et al, are anchors. Safe in their cocoon, they don't realize that they strive to defend an ever larger fortress of dead or destructive ideas.

So was there ever a white hegemonic power structure that was oppressive to blacks? If so, when was it over? This is going to be fun.

YRMqOTv.gif

Next?

You are conflating the fear of coercive power with the modern ability and freedom of choice.

You also have not adequately thought out (or at least communicated) all elements of that which it is you're trying to defend.

For example what is hegemonic power? Quantify that. Quantify it in modern reality. If you cannot quantify it, there is no basis for your argument or defense of her argument.

Second, you need to demonstrate the interaction between various parameters and the functions by which those interactions have effect on said parameters (on One another).

Get to Steppin. I'm all ears.

Reactions: Medic007
Yep, there sure was a white hegemonic power structure that oppressed blacks in the past. Then things like the Civil War and civil rights happened. Welcome to US history. It's a fascinating subject. All kinds of cool shit in there worth learning about, like the founding fathers positions on the right to keep and bare arms.

Now that the terribly obvious that we all already know as a very simple answer (well, most of us anyhow) is out of the way, why don't you share with us what white hegemonic power structures exist today? Provide us some specific modern day examples.

If you are actually capable of doing that simple task, then we can dive into a discussion about how those examples might oppress minorities. I have a feeling this is going to go about as well as the "income inequality" discussion went, you exposing yourself as the talking point rube that we already know you are.

@syskatine, you doing some research or did you bitch out already? Tell us about these modern white hegemonic power structures. Should be real easy dude.

Reactions: ThorOdinson13

Are you suggesting that white people built societies based on slavery of black people and that no other races/groups employed slavery? If so, was it about race or economics?
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/Assorted/The_History_of_Slavery.htm

Yep, there sure was a white hegemonic power structure that oppressed blacks in the past. Then things like the Civil War and civil rights happened. Welcome to US history. It's a fascinating subject. All kinds of cool shit in there worth learning about, like the founding fathers positions on the right to keep and bare arms.

Now that the terribly obvious that we all already know as a very simple answer (well, most of us anyhow) is out of the way, why don't you share with us what white hegemonic power structures exist today? Provide us some specific modern day examples.

If you are actually capable of doing that simple task, then we can dive into a discussion about how those examples might oppress minorities. I have a feeling this is going to go about as well as the "income inequality" discussion went, you exposing yourself as the talking point rube that we already know you are.

You forgot the second part. So when did it end? How outdated is she?

I am like Allah - one step to me and I will take nine steps to you. You and her are roughly symmetrical extremes that both try to constantly agitate racial shit.

Remember the OU frat of little entitled shits recorded singing that song a couple years ago? Why can't she reasonably conclude there's still a behind-closed-doors attitude of excluding blacks from institutions that are useful to advance careers and financial opportunity? If you can project the associate philosophy professor at fairleigh U (enrollment 4,000) on "the left" then why can't she take about x24 times a sample size and project that on The Establishment I'm hearing so much about? Also, bring down to earth what she said. She's a philosopher. Has she been elected to something?

You forgot the second part. So when did it end? How outdated is she?

I am like Allah - one step to me and I will take nine steps to you. You and her are roughly symmetrical extremes that both try to constantly agitate racial shit.

Remember the OU frat of little entitled shits recorded singing that song a couple years ago? Why can't she reasonably conclude there's still a behind-closed-doors attitude of excluding blacks from institutions that are useful to advance careers and financial opportunity? If you can project the associate philosophy professor at fairleigh U (enrollment 4,000) on "the left" then why can't she take about x24 times a sample size and project that on The Establishment I'm hearing so much about? Also, bring down to earth what she said. She's a philosopher. Has she been elected to something?
So, not one example of this hegemonic white power structure? A couple of frat boys singing a song on a bus is all you've got? I'm surprised.

If you think there's only one progressive kook spewing whiteness and white privilege bullshit, you're either very sheltered and only eat what your lefty rags throw in your food hole, or you're being dishonest as usual. The left is littered with progressive dumbasses and their psycho babble white bullshit. White privilege. Systemic whiteness. Hegemonic white power structures. And you shit flinging retards eat that crap up. You flimsy wristed geeks can't muster the self dignity to stand up for yourselves. "Yes, I'm white and everything bad white is. I acknowledge my white privilege. Please forgive my whiteness."

Come on Chief Shitting Bullshys, don't bitch out like you always do. Bear down real hard, pop your little nuts out, and give us some hard hitting information about these white power structures.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT