ADVERTISEMENT

Portland done went all Portland again

So basically, you're admitting that it isn't about BLM, the Feds, Defund the Police or any other on the list of SJW grievances. It's about one issue. Trump. Now that is classic TDS.
Not quite what I have said. Well not even close. But you go ahead...

Lol. What shit is hard to undo? Years of oppression of bratty white turds? Incompetent Portland leadership? Letting the bratty white turds call the shots?
Whatever vague and/or moving target he needs lol

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Protesters in Portland broke out the windows of a county government building, sprayed lighter fluid inside and set a fire in a demonstration that started Tuesday night and ended Wednesday morning with clashes with police, officials said.

The fire at the Multnomah Building damaged the county government’s office of community involvement, where Oregon’s first gay marriage took place and where protective gear has been distributed to try to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, said Multnomah County Chair Deborah Kafoury.

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Protesters in Portland broke out the windows of a county government building, sprayed lighter fluid inside and set a fire in a demonstration that started Tuesday night and ended Wednesday morning with clashes with police, officials said.

The fire at the Multnomah Building damaged the county government’s office of community involvement, where Oregon’s first gay marriage took place and where protective gear has been distributed to try to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, said Multnomah County Chair Deborah Kafoury.
Nothing says Black Lives Matter better than bratty white turds setting buildings on fire...

Amiright @davidallen? Did the feds cause this too? Maybe you guys should redeploy the Moms.

Such an excellent look for those bratty white turds who are "peacefully protesting" because Black Lives Matter and Trump sucks. That transgender person definitely deserved it in the spirit of Black Lives Mattering, eh @davidallen? @Syskatine, didn't you say you supported these Anqueefa peeps not too long ago? Literally punching those transgender Nazis!!!! So brave!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-attack-witness-police-videos

Such an excellent look for those bratty white turds who are "peacefully protesting" because Black Lives Matter and Trump sucks. That transgender person definitely deserved it in the spirit of Black Lives Mattering, eh @davidallen? @Syskatine, didn't you say you supported these Anqueefa peeps not too long ago? Literally punching those transgender Nazis!!!! So brave!!!!

Kliff's?

Flailey's got me now! Hell I guess I'll pack up and leave Portland now.

Sorry I think its funny when Nazis get the shit kicked out of them. You could take someone that WON a war for a change.

Kliff's?

Flailey's got me now! Hell I guess I'll pack up and leave Portland now.

Sorry I think its funny when Nazis get the shit kicked out of them. You could take someone that WON a war for a change.
Yeah, those effin transgender Nazis!!! It's funny watching them get robbed and assaulted!!!!! Go Anqueefa!!!!

Yeah, those effin transgender Nazis!!! It's funny watching them get robbed and assaulted!!!!! Go Anqueefa!!!!

Welp, I think you won with "Anqueefa." You come up with that?

Big time. Big, big time. You're ready for the 4chan boards.

Welp, I think you won with "Anqueefa." You come up with that?

Big time. Big, big time. You're ready for the 4chan boards.
Sorry I dissed your little white bratty turds. Carry on, syskaturd...

tenor.gif

Incorrect on multiple points, nothing new in that.

Out of work, low-life scum thugs

Care to point out what's incorrect? Hopefully you've figured out that facts are easily obtained at this point.
  1. Such an excellent look for those bratty white turds
  2. who are "peacefully protesting"
  3. That transgender person definitely deserved it
  4. @Syskatine, didn't you say you supported these Anqueefa peeps not too long ago?
  5. So brave!!!!

How are the local police handling the arrival of the proud boys? I know how yous people like your diversity so thank goodness some new perspectives have enriched your shithole.

@davidallen

Look at this capitalist trying to tell the people they can’t ruin their own city if they want to,

https://www.wweek.com/news/2020/08/...s-the-lawlessness-you-are-endorsing-downtown/

Check out the red state nirvana of good conservative health care. Take a look at the bottom 10 (WE'RE # 47!! Suck it Mississippi!!). Why are all these red states in the bottom 10 and all these blue states are in the top 10?

ANTIFA!!!!!!

Wharri loves conservative, multi-generational poverty and ignorance.

Edjcashun better. #39. And that's probably too generous. https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

Infrastructure # 39, but that's artificially inflated by "energy infrastructure" in an oil and gas state. So that's nice, of course the republicans made sure to disincentivize wind production and let oil and gas decide when they've made enough money to start paying taxes.

The bias in this article is astounding. Obviously the audience is extremist liberals. Article refers to Back the Blue as “right-wing” several times and Proud Boys as “far-right“ several times. But the adjective for BLM is “anti-racism Black Lives Matter”. It never mentions ANTIFA.

The article includes several videos. Almost every caption doesn’t match what the video shows.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/far-proud-boys-supporters-clashed-134000746.html

Check out the red state nirvana of good conservative health care. Take a look at the bottom 10 (WE'RE # 47!! Suck it Mississippi!!). Why are all these red states in the bottom 10 and all these blue states are in the top 10?

ANTIFA!!!!!!

Wharri loves conservative, multi-generational poverty and ignorance.
Look at this flailing lolololol

While I of course hate Illinois nazis, it was the filthy commies (or many Pakistanis) in Seattle what did this.

@Syskatine we have reached peak Democrat Platform. Or do you think your looney bin top “anti statue of anyone/anything?” I hear there are some concrete gorillas and giraffes on a playground in Colgate, can you go down there and paint blm on them and maybe throw some poop balloons?

@Syskatine we have reached peak Democrat Platform. Or do you think your looney bin top “anti statue of anyone/anything?” I hear there are some concrete gorillas and giraffes on a playground in Colgate, can you go down there and paint blm on them and maybe throw some poop balloons?

Maybe we can all sit on our ass and consume and get worse at all objective markers and try to engage in regional snobbery.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT