ADVERTISEMENT

Portland done went all Portland again

You know what’s crazy? I’ve taught about John Lewis a lot since I’ve taught US History and most of my students probably wouldn’t ever have remembered me doing so. I talk about him nearly as much as I talk about MLK.

Yet, I guarantee you that there will be people in public that are crying “why don’t our schools teach more about John Lewis?” And others will reply “because of systemic racism in the school curriculum! This is outrageous! We need to change how we teach about blacks in public schools!”

Damn you boys are a fragile lot.
tenor.gif

Nothing fücked up at all about Ted Wheeler’s priorities here while addressing attempted murder by pusstifa. Not concerned about the officers burning to death so much as how the optics might help Orange man.

“When you commit arson with an accelerant in an attempt to burn down a building that is occupied by people who you have intentionally trapped inside, you are not demonstrating, you are attempting to commit murder," Wheeler said in a news conference with Portland Police Chief Chuck Lovell.

"Don’t think for a moment that you are if you are participating in this activity, you are not being a prop for the reelection campaign of Donald Trump — because you absolutely are," he said. "You are creating the B-roll film that will be used in ads nationally to help Donald Trump during this campaign. If you don’t want to be part of that, then don’t show up.”

Nothing fücked up at all about Ted Wheeler’s priorities here while addressing attempted murder by pusstifa. Not concerned about the officers burning to death so much as how the optics might help Orange man.

“When you commit arson with an accelerant in an attempt to burn down a building that is occupied by people who you have intentionally trapped inside, you are not demonstrating, you are attempting to commit murder," Wheeler said in a news conference with Portland Police Chief Chuck Lovell.

"Don’t think for a moment that you are if you are participating in this activity, you are not being a prop for the reelection campaign of Donald Trump — because you absolutely are," he said. "You are creating the B-roll film that will be used in ads nationally to help Donald Trump during this campaign. If you don’t want to be part of that, then don’t show up.”

So they think they’re committing murder in order to help Trump get re-elected???

Last edited:

So if they didn't use an accelerant for the fire, they'd have been fine to set them?

This is what happens when moronic city leadership allows a mob of bratty white turds to have the control in the name of "fighting fascism," ""protesting for BLM," or whatever other excuses they use to act like bratty white turds. Anqueefa runs Portland now.

@davidallen looked like some fires in your shithole again last night. Just wanted to keep you aware of what was happening above the sand.
Rioting occurred before the feds were there + Rioting occurred while the feds were there + Rioting continues after the feds are gone = Feds and Trump caused the riots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT