ADVERTISEMENT

Portland done went all Portland again

I am hoping that there was a massive amount of backstory before taking bats to heads happened. I get that people are sick of the protests, and they should have wound down 2 months ago. That said, just going on the offensive like that is worse.
I'm not sure what the backstory on either of those guys are. I was mostly just mocking DA.

It is interesting what the lady doing the pepper spraying said at the end of that video though. She said "that's for every thing you fvcking did to me, bitch. Told you I would get you." Then the guy on the ground says "I'm sorry." That sounds like there's some history that led to that encounter.

I'm not sure what the backstory on either of those guys are. I was mostly just mocking DA.

It is interesting what the lady doing the pepper spraying said at the end of that video though. She said "that's for every thing you fvcking did to me, bitch. Told you I would get you." Then the guy on the ground says "I'm sorry." That sounds like there's some history that led to that encounter.

That was what I was curious about. The bat seems heavy handed and I am not sure if the pepper spray went overboard or not. Just seems like there had to be something. If not, both the bat-swinger and Ms. pepperspray should be behind bars (just like the blm/antifa that cross the line).

Protesting is a constitutional right. There is no time limit on it. The local authorities need to stop the violent acts. Regular joe blow can step in when his/her property or self is at risk. Pre-emptive attacking is assault. Period.

I disagree. After 100 days or even 30 days if someone feels motivated to stomp a threat that a local government won’t Stop then I support them. Violence cannot be monopolized by the left. A lot of business owners wouldn’t stand a chance with these bipolar felons on the loose so if the proud boys are willing to risk life and limb for strangers I do not condemn them. Since charges are being dropped against rioters I hope they are dropped against these real Americans as well.

Protesting is a constitutional right. There is no time limit on it. The local authorities need to stop the violent acts. Regular joe blow can step in when his/her property or self is at risk. Pre-emptive attacking is assault. Period.

I don't disagree. Hence my first statement that if the citizenry starts doing this, then it will get messy. The fact the government waited for the counter protesters to show up to stop the riots just shows how inept their response was.

Reactions: blbronco
Yep, I have heard Burn Loot Murder members say its a Revolution to overthrow the Government and put in a New Gov't, a Communist Government.

Reactions: iasooner1
Those folks aren't 'protesting'.

By who’s definition? For the record, I have felt it should have been finished 2 months ago. Too many turn violent, but not all. The constitution does not set a time limit on protests, nor does it set specific rules on how that protest occurs. When it turns violent, it ceases to be a protest (based on other laws). I agree with you at the root of what you are saying, but they have the constitutional right to protest. If we are all so adamant about seeing constitution followed, and many that have used setting constitutionalist judges as a large (if not the only) reason for voting Trump the first go-round, then we allow it to be exercised by everybody.

Agreed. A protest is a protest until it becomes something else.
If there is an over 50% of turning violent anyone with a shred of diginity wouldn’t participate. Most act like scum towards law enforcement. Good thing is a decent amount of black people think the radical left is crazy. Trump will get the best black vote numbers in a long time.

By who’s definition? For the record, I have felt it should have been finished 2 months ago. Too many turn violent, but not all. The constitution does not set a time limit on protests, nor does it set specific rules on how that protest occurs. When it turns violent, it ceases to be a protest (based on other laws). I agree with you at the root of what you are saying, but they have the constitutional right to protest. If we are all so adamant about seeing constitution followed, and many that have used setting constitutionalist judges as a large (if not the only) reason for voting Trump the first go-round, then we allow it to be exercised by everybody.
By the legal definition. Protesting doesn't include setting things on fire, assaulting people, intimidation tactics, and blocking other's free movement.

I'm all for protesting. Stand on a street corner and attempt to convince me your cause is just. Get a permit and hold a parade. Hell even stage a sit in when the laws say you can't. All fair.

But what these folks are doing isn't that.

By the legal definition. Protesting doesn't include setting things on fire, assaulting people, intimidation tactics, and blocking other's free movement.

I'm all for protesting. Stand on a street corner and attempt to convince me your cause is just. Get a permit and hold a parade. Hell even stage a sit in when the laws say you can't. All fair.

But what these folks are doing isn't that.

I agree 100% with your first two points. On the last, “these folks” is painting with a wide brush. “Many” of these folks, I agree with you. Just because many do does not block the rest from doing so. Generally speaking, I do think we are in agreement.

Watching a city burn and cops get assassinated to not give trump Some political points shows that these people need a federal takeover. The people of Oregon can obviously not govern themselves.
There are quite a few sane and smart people in Oregon. They don't live in Portland though. The eastern part of Oregon has wanted to become part of Idaho for years. I think redrawing the border actually made it to the ballot in a few counties for this November.

There are quite a few sane and smart people in Oregon. They don't live in Portland though. The eastern part of Oregon has wanted to become part of Idaho for years. I think redrawing the border actually made it to the ballot in a few counties for this November.

It’s way past time to isolate these leftists. They are not equipped to live in decent society. David Allen should be forced to live in an antifa/blm community.

Reactions: iasooner1
Seems like the haves in Portland have ignored the have nots long enough. Now the losers want blood...

Reactions: AC2020
He has been up all night, meth is a hell of a drug.
Time to send in the Feds to clean up the CCCP/DNC Commie mess. I know there has to be good people in Portland not named @davidallen and people like him that want their City back.

Bas news for our boy Mayor Ted. He is down 11 points in his re-election bid.

More bad news. The chick beating him is way left of him.

Gonna be getting crazier there

Had to...

Antifa-mugshots.jpg

@davidallen has been missing this thread lately.

Are we still blaming trump for this Shithole? How is is this possible in a US city after all this time? What is the culture like there to make so many childish little devils and then not have the decency to arrest and punish them? These giant toddlers are screaming for authority because they have been let down by the adults in their lives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT